TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Vendor Marketplace > [TST] Vendors > (Past Vendors)
Register Rules & Info Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 08-09-2005, 09:17 PM   #1
turbotool
Tri-State Addict

Member #142

My Ride:
97 Tahoe, 06 Malibu Maxx SS, 92 Camaro RS

Some input from the members.

What kind of services are you guys looking for, as far as keeping your car nice. Let me know. Any input would be great. Thanx.
Old 08-10-2005, 11:52 AM   #2
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

Send a message via AIM to TROLL
hey,
i dont know if you do it or not but i'd like some good touchup work in a handful of spots around my car, and would love to have my OEM bodykit fitted a little bit better than it is now. i used the 3m automotive tape but its still pulling off over a few months. i dont know if you do that stuff but if so then i'd like to talk to you about it.
bryan

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Quote:
If your ever wearing your shirt and someone asks who Mike BartSUki is. Tell them Im a Youtube Sensation and the Top Underground Drifter coming out of Japan! HAHA How JDM is that!

|
Old 08-10-2005, 12:05 PM   #3
S4toSTI
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #348

My Ride:
Cars are so 2007

Send a message via AIM to S4toSTI
have you ever considered coming out to peoples house or no

Quote:
Originally Posted by TROLL
Bryan: hmm Word says streetable isnt a word but i say f*** Word
"Its not a Rice Rocket its a Matzah Missile" -RichK
Old 08-10-2005, 08:31 PM   #4
turbotool
Tri-State Addict

Member #142

My Ride:

Quote:
hey,
i dont know if you do it or not but i'd like some good touchup work in a handful of spots around my car, and would love to have my OEM bodykit fitted a little bit better than it is now. i used the 3m automotive tape but its still pulling off over a few months. i dont know if you do that stuff but if so then i'd like to talk to you about it.
bryan
I can definitely get that taken care of for you. I work right next to a body shop. Talk to me at the meet tomorrow. As for the touch-up, I asked you for your paint code a while ago. Either way I'll talk to you tomorrow.
Old 08-10-2005, 08:35 PM   #5
S4toSTI
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #348

My Ride:
Cars are so 2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregfromGC
Quote:
hey,
bryan
I can definitely get that taken care of for you. I work right next to a body shop. Talk to me at the meet tomorrow. As for the touch-up, I asked you for your paint code a while ago. Either way I'll talk to you tomorrow.
No response to me

Quote:
Old 08-10-2005, 08:35 PM   #6
turbotool
Tri-State Addict

Member #142

My Ride:

Quote:
Originally Posted by S4toSTI
It all depends on what you wanted done. I can only do so much when I'm not at home base. Besides, the way that usually works is the more effort I have to put forth the more its gonna cost. If someone asks me to do it I can't see turning them down.
Old 08-10-2005, 08:36 PM   #7
S4toSTI
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #348

My Ride:
Cars are so 2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregfromGC
Quote:
Originally Posted by S4toSTI
It all depends on what you wanted done. I can only do so much when I'm not at home base. Besides, the way that usually works is the more effort I have to put forth the more its gonna cost. If someone asks me to do it I can't see turning them down.
Yeah i understand just curious not for me for others.

Quote:
Old 08-10-2005, 09:37 PM   #8
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

Send a message via AIM to TROLL
the paint code is 02C for my paint which is World Rally Blue. i'll catch you at the meet tomorrow...
bryan

|

Quote:
If your ever wearing your shirt and someone asks who Mike BartSUki is. Tell them Im a Youtube Sensation and the Top Underground Drifter coming out of Japan! HAHA How JDM is that!

|
Old 08-15-2005, 12:40 AM   #9
PhillyGsx
Tri-State Addict
Banned

Member #157

a little off topic, but greg does amazing detailing. i work next to him, lol. Damn you and your long vacation greg!
Old 08-15-2005, 12:59 AM   #10
272sWrx
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #281

Send a message via AIM to 272sWrx
yeah i could def use some touch up...any word on price..is it flat rate?
Old 08-17-2005, 09:24 AM   #11
turbotool
Tri-State Addict

Member #142

My Ride:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 272sWrx
yeah i could def use some touch up...any word on price..is it flat rate?
It depends on what exactly you want touched-up. There is no flat rate for it. It all depends on the magnitude of the touch-up.