TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Networking: requests and offers
Register Rules & Info Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 07-23-2008, 10:33 AM   #1
Scapegoat
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #1208

Offer: Website programming

As I'm trying to get used to this new content management system I'm using, I am offering my development services at a huge discount.

Please PM to discuss your site.

What I can do:
set up a public/private forum (still working on the user profile aspect)
public and private sections of websites
blogging site

What I'd be interested in working on:
Image Galleries
e-commerce

Mods: not sure if this is breaking the rules by posting... but I normally charge around 2k for something like this, and thats without design. My pricing will be based per site, but like I said... big discounts... (thinking around 50% off) so if people don't have the technical skills, this is a great time to take advantage of mine.

If you don't want a custom design, there are tons of available website templates I can work with. I can make basic changes to these as well for a nominal fee.

Now, you may be thinking 1k-ish is expensive. Don't think in terms of cost, think in terms of investment. Place google ads, i'm sure you can charge membership (gotta look into that one...), sell your products, sell yourself.

The price could be much less, just PM me with the type of site you need/want.

I need clients as I can only go so far with my own site, which currently only sports a private forum and area for a few friends of mine. Other than that I'll be adding in a blog type section, portfolio, etc...

Last edited by Scapegoat; 07-24-2008 at 10:13 AM.
Scapegoat is offline   Reply With Quote