TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Upcoming Events
Register Rules & Info

Notices

Old 12-19-2008, 05:24 PM   #1
peteyturbo
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1450

Winter Driving Series - Monticello Motor Club

Info:

__________________________________________________ _______
Winter Driving Series – Monticello Motor Club

Let the snow fly – Get ready to get sideways and master four-wheel drifts at the Monticello Motor Club’s Winter Driving Series.

The MMC Winter Driving Series (WDS) was designed to deliver driving excitement, rally car style, on our track that happens to be covered with ice and snow! Utilizing the South Circuit, groomed to perfection, the Winter Driving Series will be open to all vehicles that meet safety and eligibility requirements. Events will consist of time-trials, open testing sessions, and other exciting formats. Just because winter is here doesn’t mean the motoring fun must come to a halt. So let it snow at the Monticello Motor Club.

Winter Driving Series Highlights:

· South Circuit - 1.8 Miles, 11 Turns consisting of large sweepers, increasing and decreasing radius corners, and thrilling elevation change.

· Exciting Formats – Go against the clock in our time trial format; or Test, tune, and practice your skills in our open session format; other formats soon to come.

· Rally Events – Break out the Rally Car and come test your setup. Mix it up with fellow Rally Cars and put on a show for spectators.

2008-2009 Schedule

Registration and Vehicle Tech: 8:00am - 10:00am

Track Open: 9:00am - 4:30pm

Weather Permitting: Please call or check the website for updates on track schedule.

· Dec. 20, 2008 – Opening Day - Testing/Sessions/Time Trials – Open to First 50 Cars.

o Come check out Dave Mirra, BMX legend and 2008 Rally America Rookie of the Year. He will be driving his Open Class 2007 Subaru Impreza WRX STI rally car. Vermont Sports Car, who runs Subaru Rally Team USA will be bringing Travis Pastrana's championship winning 2008 Subaru Impreza WRX STI rally car for participants to check out.

· Jan. 3 & 4 – Open Sessions/Time Trials

· Jan. 10 – Rally Cars – Open Session/Time Trials/Door-to-Door

· Jan. 11 – Open Sessions/Time Trials

· Jan. 17 & 18 – Open Sessions/Time Trials

· Jan. 24 & 25 – Open Sessions/Time Trials

· Jan. 31 & Feb 1 – Open Sessions/Time Trials

· Feb. 7 & 8 – TBD

· Feb. 14 & 15 – TBD

· Feb. 21 & 22 – TBD

· Feb. 28 & Mar. 1 – TBD

· Mar. 14 & 15 – TBD

· Mar. 21 & 22 – TBD

Services

Food and Hot Beverages will be for sale. Instruction and vehicle rentals are available by reservation only.

Rules and Regulations

Entrants will have the option of participating in open track sessions, time trials and other formats (subject to MMC rules and regulations)! Events will be limited to the first 100 cars and NO studded tires are allowed. Admission is $250 per participating car. Admission is $15 per person for spectators. A credit card is needed to participate. There are additional fees for towing and any damage done to the facility. Please read the detailed rules and regulations before participating.

Check out the new website, www.DriveMMC.com for all details, scheduling and updates. Pre-Register to reserve your spot.

Contact

Matt Gottlieb

Monticello Motor Club

548 Broadway

Monticello, NY 12701

mgottlieb@monticellomotorclub.com

www.monticellomotorclub.com

www.drivemmc.com

Mobile: 845.807.8881

Office: 877.578.RACE (7223) x293
Fax: 845.794.4052

The information contained in this communication and in any attachments to this communication may contain confidential or privileged material and is meant to be read only by the intended recipient. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication, or any attachments, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please return it to the sender and delete the original message and any attachments from your computer system. Thank you.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

peteyturbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 05:27 PM   #2
peteyturbo
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1450

Anyone else want to go? I was thinking late Jan. or early feb.

Old 12-19-2008, 05:30 PM   #3
Vypurr
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #58

My Ride:
06' SGM STi / 05' ZX-6R

Send a message via AIM to Vypurr
Sounds awesome! How far is that?
Gentleman do what ever it takes to empty our coffers lapdances, champagne dances, shower dances. Oh the things you can buy for a handfull of bills. It makes me excited. It gives me the chills. Thell be filcher rubs, breeders, hambones and tweeners, zobos and debos and blorps that go eenah. for a one dollar bill you can pull down their zippers.
I am the snorlax, I speak for the strippers!
Vypurr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 05:31 PM   #4
RayArroyo
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #205

My Ride:
GTR/RSTI/MDX Sport

Send a message via AIM to RayArroyo
pete lets do this !!
Old 12-19-2008, 05:32 PM   #5
peteyturbo
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1450

It's in upstate NY...Where the snow is!!

Old 12-20-2008, 01:55 AM   #6
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

Send a message via AIM to TROLL
is this just an open track day or how is it set up? sure sounds fun but i'm not sure if i want to save the money for a dry day in the spring...

|

Quote:
If your ever wearing your shirt and someone asks who Mike BartSUki is. Tell them Im a Youtube Sensation and the Top Underground Drifter coming out of Japan! HAHA How JDM is that!

|
TROLL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 02:04 AM   #7
doug
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #450

My Ride:
2007 WRX STi Limited, 1969 Z/28 Camaro

HOLY crap I want to do this.. sweet!
doug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 02:28 AM   #8
SLVRSUBBIEREX
Tri-State Addict

Member #6117

My Ride:
2006 Subaru WRX

im sooo in lets get a tst group to go

Quote:

Real friends don't let friends drive Honda's
SLVRSUBBIEREX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 03:33 PM   #9
mazda6guy
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #92

Send a message via AIM to mazda6guy
I am really considering doing this in March with the RX-7. I should have the extra funds by then. Did this track just get built in 2008?
Old 12-20-2008, 05:11 PM   #10
sisforsurfing
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #267

My Ride:
2003 WRX wagon

Send a message via AIM to sisforsurfing
Subscribed, looks really interesting

sisforsurfing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2008, 11:57 AM   #11
oneday
Tri-State Addict

Member #5367

My Ride:
E36 M3 Coupe

Pictures someone shot at the 12/20 event...looks like a great time...though I don't think the Miata would fair too well....