TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Vendor Marketplace > [TST] Vendors > FAST of West Chester
Register Rules & Info Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 01-25-2012, 01:16 PM   #1
FAST of WC
Vendor

Member #21358

Stanced S2000...

Installed an agressive wheel tire combo which involved rolling and pulling fenders, lowering on coilovers, and performing track alignment to make it all come together.....

FAST of WC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 12:50 AM   #2
OneSikEJ8
Tri-State Training Wheels

Member #19943

My Ride:
98 Civic

cant wait until you get it back and i can shoot it
OneSikEJ8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 01:07 AM   #3
saxon
Tri-State Addict

Member #21656

My Ride:
2015 m3

i guess i just dont understand this, putting stretched tires on a car that is meant to handle great from the factory, slamming it to the point where the suspension cant function like its supposed to

i guess from a couple angles it looks ok, and i respect peoples decisions and hard work/money they put into there cars but this whole "stanced" fad really needs to end
saxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 01:13 AM   #4
TalonTsi97
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #136

My Ride:
1997 Eagle Talon

Send a message via AIM to TalonTsi97
Love those wheels but not the "stance" fad. Wheels need center caps as well.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Updated weekly with Dyno, Track, AutoX, Street, and Event videos. Big updates coming soon!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
TalonTsi97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 01:15 AM   #5
Noodile
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #21854

My Ride:
2010 Koup

looks badass, but def. needs center caps

Pictures and more info on the ride:

Noodile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 09:00 AM   #6
Slevin
Tri-State Addict

Member #19794

good work, but it's not considered aggressive unless the tire actually fits the wheel to me.
Slevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 10:18 PM   #7
Heidilee
Noob-Jersey

Member #22451

Last edited by Heidilee; 01-26-2012 at 10:31 PM.
Heidilee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 10:27 PM   #8
amp
Tri-State Addict

Member #5435

My Ride:
(2)RX7 and MS6

Quote:
Originally Posted by saxon View Post
i guess i just dont understand this...
youre in the majority...dont get it either..
amp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 10:56 PM   #9
Slevin
Tri-State Addict

Member #19794

I don't understand the picture? Is that also the work FAST did to the car? Or did you not think you were going to crash when you put a 225 tire on a 10 inch wide wheel? If it's the first one, FAST did an amazing job. If it's the second one then.....
Old 01-26-2012, 11:03 PM   #10
Heidilee
Noob-Jersey

Member #22451

It's the work they just did. It's not my car either, I was just in the car when it happened.
Old 01-26-2012, 11:14 PM   #11
FAST of WC
Vendor

Member #21358

Would just like to update people on here so they don't get the wrong impression...the customer came to us with mounted wheels and tires, installed coil overs and asked us to roll, pull and align car.
We are here to accommodate everyone as much as possible and try to make their vision a reality...

www.FASTofwestchester.com

Phone:267-60fast6 | Email:

"Like" us on
!

We will beat any advertised prices

|Diagnostics|Routine Maintenance|Personalized Maintenance Programs|State Inspection & Emissions|
Tire and Alignment Services|Performance & Customization Services|Off Road & 4X4 Services|
FAST of WC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 11:28 PM   #12
ourbloodykisses
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #8143

My Ride:
2002 Honda Civic EX

Send a message via AIM to ourbloodykisses
hardly look like you did anything to front

ourbloodykisses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 11:32 PM   #13
Slevin
Tri-State Addict

Member #19794

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heidilee View Post
It's the work they just did. It's not my car either, I was just in the car when it happened.
.......... Are you trying to tell me FAST crashed your car because of faulty workmanship? Now FAST please remove this comment if you want to, but seriously man? Did you honestly not know that putting such a small tire on such a wide wheel with all that negative camber wouldn't compromise your drive-ability? There's a reason the hellflush community advocate "low and slow." Most people can't even drive above 55 mph with a hellaflushed car. This is totally your fault and has nothing to do with FAST. Your negligence crashed the car, not the work done. To me, it looks like FAST did everything you told them to. That is his job. Why you would ever make such a superior handling car so pathetic with your wheel/tire combo blows my mind, but that is besides the point. Do not try to tarnish the name of a 15 year Honda master tech all because you didn't take the time to research what you were doing to your vehicle.

Last edited by Slevin; 01-26-2012 at 11:35 PM.
Old 01-26-2012, 11:44 PM   #14
Heidilee
Noob-Jersey

Member #22451

Clearly you took that the wrong way, I meant the damage from the accident happened to occur where he just had work done. I did NOT say it was FAST's fault. He was actually very pleased with it. I was trying to say that less than 24 hours after he just had it done, he happened to get in an accident that hit the fender. Not FAST's fault, at all. It's meant as in, it sucks what he just got done is what was ruined. The work done to it, had nothing to do with the accident. Damn.
Old 01-26-2012, 11:47 PM   #15
Heidilee
Noob-Jersey

Member #22451

The picture was also just meant to show that it was in an accident. It's not meant to put any blame on FAST. They did exactly what he wanted, and he was happy with it.
Old 01-26-2012, 11:48 PM   #16
andrewv.

Member #21311

My Ride:
'04 Honda S2000

Ok this is all just a mix up. Yes that is my car how it sits now. Nothing that FAST did nor my wheel setup caused this. I was very satisfied with the work they had did. I had gotten nothing but complements and have already recommended that shop to my friends despite me living about 1.5 hours away.

What had happened was I was driving and an older lady cut my off and resulted me in hitting her. The bumper will need to be replaced, front fender, headlight and air bags. It happened going at about ~30mph.

But I just want to clear everything up. NOTHING FAST did nor I did caused this. They are a very well shop and I was more than satisfied with my first time there. They were all so helpful there, and could not of asked for better service. When my car gets back on the road I will be visiting them again. IT was just a misunderstanding. What she was trying to say with that picture was that they just did work on my car and unfortunatly it doesnt look how it does anymore in the pictures that were posted first above due to the accident. Me, my girlfriend, several people in my town as well as a random person at a traffic light all complemented me. I understand the risks of a stretched tire and such but none of that caused the accident. As I have stated previously, as soon as my car is fixed I will be taking it back there for the great service they provided me the first time. And sorry for any confusion this might have caused
andrewv. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 11:48 PM   #17
OutToWinPAHC
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #5081

My Ride:
R33 GTS25T, RHD E46, Truck, part R32 GTR

Send a message via AIM to OutToWinPAHC
I sometimes wonder about the civil liability of a licensed inspection shop doing stretches as such
OutToWinPAHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 11:52 PM   #18
andrewv.

Member #21311

My Ride:
'04 Honda S2000

They never stretched my tires, I got them done somewere else.
andrewv. is offline   Reply With Quote