TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Upcoming Events
Register Rules & Info Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 03-04-2010, 01:17 AM   #1
bdmaxima
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #7745

My Ride:
05 Nissan Maxima SE

Send a message via AIM to bdmaxima
HUGE meet + dyno + car show + photoshoot Lincoln Tech....Whitestone, NY 3/20/2010

This is off nycmaximas.org but its a basically a meet to start everything off for every car make and model. The dyno slots are all taken up by what i was told cars pushing no less then 300 to the wheels. BUT car show spots are still available. Also there will be professional photographers there taking photos along with models (yes chicks lol). Even after all the events, there will be a cruise to a nice scenic spot to get photos taken by Cris from C3Photography (link to his website http://www.c3-photo.com/index.html). If you have any more questions please feel free to pm me and i'll get back to you as soon as i can. And if your interested in entering the car show pm me your info and I will also get back to you asap.

*taken from the Original thread*

Come checkout and support your fellow Nissan and other performance-oriented enthusiasts at Lincoln Tech for a pre-arranged dyno day and car show Event. This event is Free and everyone is welcomed to come and show support. This is one event you don't want to miss since it will feature some pretty crazy high-powered Maxima's and others makes. All the information you need is included in the flyer below.

There will be a DJ, photography coverage, dyno's, trophies and lots of cool knowledgeable people around. Please show respect to everyone and their cars. It's the # 1 rule. Childish behavior will seriously not be tolerated so please don't make yourself look like a fool. It's a school and they do not tolerate any sort of dumb behavior or else they will shutdown the event. Everyone is there to have a great time and see some nice performance cars do their thing. See you guys there!!!

Astoria Park Photo-shoot/Meet - 6:00PM
After the dyno meet everyone will be meeting up at 6:00PM in Astoria park for a photo-shoot. Cris from C3Photography will be there taking some crazy pics as always. So if you can't make the dyno/car show, come through the Astoria Park photo-shoot. Our Bike Division will be joining us as well.

Everyone at Lincoln Tech will caravan from the school to Astoria Park.

Address:
Hoyt Avenue North & 19th St Queens
New York, NY 11102
Map: http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&so...4&z=16&iwloc=A

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
bdmaxima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 05:08 PM   #2
bdmaxima
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #7745

My Ride:
05 Nissan Maxima SE

bumpp

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Old 03-04-2010, 11:10 PM   #3
bdmaxima
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #7745

My Ride:
05 Nissan Maxima SE

update hot 97 street team will be there along with video coverage from nyc1's.com

Old 03-05-2010, 10:42 PM   #4
bdmaxima
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #7745

My Ride:
05 Nissan Maxima SE

bump another update Fueled Mag will be there along with all their models....