TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Off-Topic
Register Rules & Info Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 05-24-2007, 08:53 AM   #1
CHAOS
TST Ruined My Life!
Banned

Member #2120

My Ride:
1984 Cadillac Brougham

Official "I'm at work and bored" thread!

i figure this might be a good idea to keep those of us working all day entertained... talk about whatever... it is off topic for christ's sake. and dont be a dick. thanks.

ill start it off i guess...

i need money, my car needs money, and i cant work OT right now cause we have coverage... effing A cotton.
CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007, 09:03 AM   #2
ozthunder
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #2994

My Ride:
2006 Nissan SE-R Spec V

Send a message via AIM to ozthunder
lol, my gf woke me up at 8am today reminding me I want wheels and should be in there by 930 (an hour before I should have- OT bitchez!).

See ya at 7 lol

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
ozthunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007, 09:05 AM   #3
tjf
Tri-State Addict

Member #2754

theres always the chat room....

heres my big beef this week, i still dont have my car cause it took 2 days for headers to go on, it better be done by 3 today casue im going down the shore tonight
tjf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007, 09:08 AM   #4
markley02
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #390

My Ride:
05 Honda Odessey

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjf View Post

heres my big beef this week, i still dont have my car cause it took 2 days for headers to go on, it better be done by 3 today casue im going down the shore tonight
Any inparticular reason for the shore?

Dumb ass for not changing my password.

I lied about everything. All of it. I owned some great cars because my ex wife dedicated her life to me. I treated her like total sh**, because my d**k was more important than she was! She divorced me.

I am into drugs and Motorcycles, guns and my bff Brandon and girls that look just like my mother. Pronouns: they, them. hyper-sexual narcissist.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
markley02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007, 09:08 AM   #5
Jeffros Spec V
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #263

Send a message via AIM to Jeffros Spec V
I just got a promotion
Jeffros Spec V is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007, 09:09 AM   #6
Intercooled T
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #207

My Ride:
2003 Toyota Rav4

my truck still has a hard starting issue. i brought my new fuel spider over to my mechanic the other day to verify it was the right one. i'm still waiting for problems with my servers to start

2013 Nissan Juke, 1.6T/Auto/FWD (wife's car lol
)
Intercooled T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007, 09:09 AM   #7
Jeffros Spec V
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #263

Send a message via AIM to Jeffros Spec V
Quote:
Originally Posted by markley02 View Post
Any inparticular reason for the shore?
It's memorial day weekend.
Jeffros Spec V is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007, 09:10 AM   #8
Red94Celica
Tri-State Addict

Member #4576

My Ride:
98 Cherokee & 02 boosted stang

Send a message via AIM to Red94Celica
so im sittin here in chem com next to kyle (blue240sx) and bored. i need a job, and i need a 3sgte celica ;)
Red94Celica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007, 09:10 AM   #9
Scapegoat
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #1208

my car payment is almost a month late, I owe around $250 for the electric bill, I have 4 cards calling me about payments, gap, macys, wal-mart and chase visa. I pay for an account at bally's I haven't used in 6+ months, but I can't afford the $50 cancellation fee PLUS the $39 monthly fee for membership in a month to cancel it.

I need tires BADLY, the stock goodyears have 25k on them and very little tread left on the driver side front, rear is too worn on the inside to move up front, they are almost bald. Need a new clutch....

I've got 2 days left at my job, start my new on on monday YAY. The temp thats going to be helping out, whom I've known for all of a days work on tuesday(took off Wednesday) bought me balloons and organizer and made me a brownie. She's fat and ugly so I'm a little wierded out, I'd be wierded out anyway even if she was hot since I knew her for 7.5 hours and she's a temp agent...

They're having a "party" for me today because they don't think I'll show tomorrow, my boss brought in a veggie platter...the broccoli smelled like a really bad dirty diaper and stunk up the office...

I hate my cat
Scapegoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007, 09:11 AM   #10
CHAOS
TST Ruined My Life!
Banned

Member #2120

My Ride:
1984 Cadillac Brougham

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffros Spec V View Post
I just got a promotion
to what?
Old 05-24-2007, 09:12 AM   #11
CHAOS
TST Ruined My Life!
Banned

Member #2120

My Ride:
1984 Cadillac Brougham

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjf View Post

whos putting them on?
Old 05-24-2007, 09:17 AM   #12
CHAOS
TST Ruined My Life!
Banned

Member #2120

My Ride:
1984 Cadillac Brougham

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapegoat View Post
my car payment is almost a month late, I owe around $250 for the electric bill, I have 4 cards calling me about payments, gap, macys, wal-mart and chase visa. I pay for an account at bally's I haven't used in 6+ months, but I can't afford the $50 cancellation fee PLUS the $39 monthly fee for membership in a month to cancel it.

I need tires BADLY, the stock goodyears have 25k on them and very little tread left on the driver side front, rear is too worn on the inside to move up front, they are almost bald. Need a new clutch....

I've got 2 days left at my job, start my new on on monday YAY. The temp thats going to be helping out, whom I've known for all of a days work on tuesday(took off Wednesday) bought me balloons and organizer and made me a brownie. She's fat and ugly so I'm a little wierded out, I'd be wierded out anyway even if she was hot since I knew her for 7.5 hours and she's a temp agent...

They're having a "party" for me today because they don't think I'll show tomorrow, my boss brought in a veggie platter...the broccoli smelled like a really bad dirty diaper and stunk up the office...

I hate my cat

hahahahaha that was a good rant.
Old 05-24-2007, 09:22 AM   #13
XxaltezzaxX
Tri-State Addict

Member #2364

My Ride:
02 WRX, 99 foz, 03 p5

I've been waiting for parts to come in for my car for awhile now and still don't have them. I hate the mail sometimes. Other then that I had my cousin move in the apartment below my and has been buying us dinner all week
XxaltezzaxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007, 09:24 AM   #14
Intercooled T
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #207

My Ride:
2003 Toyota Rav4

i need some tires on my truck bad too....my fronts are 50% and my rears are like 10% lol...

2013 Nissan Juke, 1.6T/Auto/FWD (wife's car lol
)
Intercooled T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007, 09:28 AM   #15
grimm
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #3058

Send a message via AIM to grimm
i haven't had much work if any for the whole week... it sucks.... kind of...
grimm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007, 09:28 AM   #16
Snoozie
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1887

Quote:

I hate my cat
Aww, poor cat.

"Everyone learns faster on fire." - Alkaline Trio
Snoozie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007, 09:32 AM   #17
Scapegoat
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #1208

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluMeanie View Post
Aww, poor cat.
**** the cat, she's lucky I love my girlfriend. Little ****er wakes me up every morning before 6am, and pisses me off. This morning I tossed her off the bed at least a dozen times.
Scapegoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007, 09:35 AM   #18
tjf
Tri-State Addict

Member #2754

Quote:
**** the cat, she's lucky I love my girlfriend. Little ****er wakes me up every morning before 6am, and pisses me off. This morning I tossed her off the bed at least a dozen times.
the cat or you gf lol j/k

yea the shop downstairs where i park my car at night is doing them, hes said the back one is a major bitch to get done, he called me though said just the cat needs to be welded on now....i wonder what this is gonna cost me
Old 05-24-2007, 09:37 AM   #19
Snoozie
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1887

Hahaha!

Luckily I have a half day today. I cant wait to get outta here.

"Everyone learns faster on fire." - Alkaline Trio
Snoozie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007, 09:38 AM   #20
tjf
Tri-State Addict

Member #2754

dammit, my boss just came in and too one of my comps, im down to 2 now, half day howd u get so lucky