TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Vendor Marketplace > [TST] Vendors > (Past Vendors)
Register Rules & Info

Notices

Old 08-16-2006, 08:42 PM   #1
201Motorsports
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #2125

My Ride:
2003 Mitsubishi Evolution 8

TurboXS Front Mount Intercooler WRX/STi SALE!!

This is VERY short notice, but we just got word of this ourselves. TurboXS is offering $50 cash back to anyone that purchases a front-mount intercooler before August 20th for their WRX/STi.

At 201 Motorsports, we want to put even MORE money back into your wallet by offering a sale on top of the TurboXS sale. We're offering the TurboXS shipped to your door for $975*. After the TurboXS rebate, all you pay for this intercooler kit is $925!

Right now, we don't have any of these in stock here, but TurboXS does and we can get them very quick. As long as the intercooler is purchased before August 20th, you can take advantage of the TurboXS rebate. We're trying to help anyone interested out by offering this sale to coincide with TurboXS's. Also, if you need an intake as well, we'll definitely be able to work something out for a combination type deal since a short ram intake is required for the install.

Supplies are limited and I probably will only be able to get my hands on 2 or 3 of these so act now!

*If you live in NJ, sales tax will be added onto the price of the unit excluding the shipping costs.

Some information on the kit:

Quote:
When massive flow and cooling is needed, the Turbo XS Front Mount Intercooler delivers. Dwarfing the factory IC core volume by more than 3.3 times, the TurboXS Front Mount Intercooler bar and plate core is larger AND less restictive at high flow rates resulting in better cooling performance.

Fits WRX MY2002-2005 and STi MY2004-2005.

NOTE: A Short Ram intake like the TurboXS WS-INTAKE is required to install the WS-FMIC.

The Kit Includes:
Front Mount Intercooler Core
Front Bumper Support Beam
Intercooler Piping Kit
Silicone Couplers
Stainless Steel T bolt Clamps
Radiator Overflow Bottle
TXS RBV34 Bypass Valve
Fuel Line Hose
Old 08-17-2006, 11:50 PM   #2
201Motorsports
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #2125

My Ride:

There's only two more days left in this sale, if you're interested, let me know!
Old 08-20-2006, 11:12 PM   #3
201Motorsports
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #2125

My Ride:

Sale's over, thread closed.