TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Upcoming Events
Register Rules & Info Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 01-22-2010, 07:04 PM   #1
CleanNeon98
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #2029

My Ride:
"Honey Badger" Turbo Miata

Send a message via AIM to CleanNeon98
THURSDAY and SUNDAY Night Weekly SONIC Meets Bensalem: *!!!READ FIRST POST!!!*

As of 8/16/10, this meet has been shut down. Please find another place to meet!
-TROLL

ATTENTION MEMBERS, READ THIS BEFORE COMING!

This meet is currently in the process of being "legalized" with the township, cops don't give us a hard time now if we behave but they want it on paper. The meets are still going on as usual, but before you come please read the following and pass it to any friends who are coming!

1. Do not race, speed, rev, play loud music, wheelie, burnout, 2-step, etc. at or around the meet.
2. No alcohol, no drugs, no fighting, no hostility, leave it at home.
3. If you have trash after you eat, throw it out into a TRASHCAN or take it with you. We can't leave the Sonic lot mangled.

Directly from Bensalem Police via. e-mail, I've been in touch with an officer there for some time about keeping these meets up and running

"I spoke to some of the business people in the area, as well as some residents. There seems to be two issues, 1. trash when you guys leave and 2. noise. I think both of these issues can be resolved from within your group. Have everyone dispose of their trash in an appropriate container and see that individuals enter and exit the parking lot without revving their engines. I think that if you keep these two issues in check, you will not be bothered. If people not associated with your core group show up and race, do burn-outs, etc., call 911. All of the officers on the street are aware that you guys are there and will respond to complaints. I hope that these issues can be kept in check and you guys can continue to enjoy yourselves in Bensalem. Let me know if you have any additional questions and/or concerns. I won't be out there tonight, but I will be out there in the future. Be safe."

Parking map: Use area 1 first, then if full move to 2, then 3. Lot 1 is Sonic parking, everywhere else is other businesses, try to keep them empty IF POSSIBLE.
http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/9684/82148183.jpg

Back for Spring/Summer of 2010 are the Thursday Night Sonic Meets in Bensalem, last year's 150+ turnouts spoke for themselves, let's come back even bigger this year.

After talks with management at Sonic, we finally have it. The Thursday Night Meets. Thanks in advance to TROLL and others for getting our name out there on Day 1. Also thanks to Dan (KrazyK606), a manager at Sonic who got us this approval.

Where:
Sonic Drive In
1525 Street Rd.
Bensalem, PA 19020

When:
Every Thursday Night @ 8 P.M.

Who:
Anyone and everyone with any make and model car or bike as long as you bring a good attitude.

Words from the owner of this Sonic:
The owner of Sonic has 3 simple requests for us, all of which are in the rules list, and are mentioned above.
1. No revving, no burnouts, no loud stereos. Please remember we are not the only people there.
2. There are many female employees at Sonic. Please use your judgement and do not touch or harras them. You will be asked to leave and police may be called to take you away.
3. Mind the garbage. I realize this is not everyone littering, but lets be sure to clean up after ourselves both at the tables and in the lot. If you see trash laying on the ground near your car and it isnt yours, throw it out anyway.

Thanks for reading, and I hope to see everyone there on Thursday. If we all do our part and follow the rules that have been set, this will work out great for everyone!

As of 8/16/10, this meet has been shut down. Please find another place to meet!
-TROLL

Last edited by TROLL; 08-21-2010 at 04:17 PM.
CleanNeon98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 02:19 AM   #2
nhanxsolo
Tri-State Addict

Member #10200

My Ride:
NA miata, GS500E

Send a message via AIM to nhanxsolo
1st

I'd definitely be down for this! This is the only Sonic I've ever been to, and I've been here probably 4 or 5 times... not too far out of Philly. Oh and point #2 lol... if anyone tries to touch/harass the female employees there, they need to raise their standards.. A LOT.
nhanxsolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 03:37 PM   #3
JDMTyler3326
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #9917

My Ride:
^

Send a message via AIM to JDMTyler3326
Me and JMJosh will be there with a couple of friends.
JDMTyler3326 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 04:29 PM   #4
JMJosh
Tri-State Training Wheels

Member #15521

My Ride:
Two Feet

Send a message via AIM to JMJosh
yea me and JDMTyler3326 will have like 3 or some ppl with us and we will have a friend that is cool with cops
Old 01-24-2010, 04:36 PM   #5
Foolinaround
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #9448

My Ride:
2016 GTI SE w/PP/Boeing C-17 Globemaster III

Wish you guys success,you have two things our garage dosent. bathrooms and food
Foolinaround is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 08:17 AM   #6
CleanNeon98
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #2029

My Ride:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foolinaround View Post
Wish you guys success,you have two things our garage dosent. bathrooms and food
And you have something our meet doesn't...people who follow the rules

Can never keep idiots from being themselves here, no matter how rare the occurance, it's still annoying. Don't get me wrong, it's not like I don't want people to have fun, if you open it up a little leaving or give a small rev in the lot, I won't kill you, but some people just love to fly around the lot which is a no-no. Hopefully someone will help enforce the rules cause before people have never done ****, just all talk.

Just use your judgement, if you have to ask yourself if you should do something, you probbably shouldnt.

Last edited by CleanNeon98; 01-25-2010 at 05:44 PM.
Old 01-25-2010, 09:50 AM   #7
empera
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #3674

My Ride:
67.5 Roadster, 00 Outback, 93.5 Supra tt, 88 Shiro, Tundra, turbo sc300

Send a message via AIM to empera
hell yes...
empera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 10:06 AM   #8
CleanNeon98
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #2029

My Ride:

FOR THIS WEEK we will all take a ride over the bridge to the Woodbury Parking Garage meet which has turned into the premier meet over winter, everyone be on their best behavior.

Meet and eat at 7pm, head to NJ at 8:30ish. Who's in?
Old 01-25-2010, 10:30 AM   #9
huckaboo
Tri-State Training Wheels

Member #13899

My Ride:
1996 bmw 318ti - DD

meet where?
huckaboo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 10:58 AM   #10
CleanNeon98
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #2029

My Ride:

Meet at Sonic Bensalem at 7:00ish for the meet, eat, and greet, head to NJ around 7:45. We will be leaving on time, anyone who comes late, you're on your own.

Last edited by CleanNeon98; 01-26-2010 at 11:20 AM.
Old 01-25-2010, 05:29 PM   #11
CleanNeon98
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #2029

My Ride:

Gonna be a nice crowd out there tonight, everyone come on out at 9ish.
Old 01-25-2010, 05:41 PM   #12
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

Send a message via AIM to TROLL
I don't want to pick on you, but when you are the one enforcing the rules and you're saying that you like to rev your car and get on it pulling out, how could you expect people to behave? I'd suggest editing that post (and I'll edit this one), setting a better example yourself, and asking that everyone else does the same.

And confused... you're talking about tonight in your last post, which is a Monday?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Quote:
If your ever wearing your shirt and someone asks who Mike BartSUki is. Tell them Im a Youtube Sensation and the Top Underground Drifter coming out of Japan! HAHA How JDM is that!

|
TROLL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 05:42 PM   #13
CleanNeon98
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #2029

My Ride:

I rev it sometimes but never high, 3 grand is my topps. And yes, thursday meets are still on but this is just a little random thing, this thursday I want everyone to take a ride to the NJ garage meet.

Last edited by CleanNeon98; 01-25-2010 at 05:45 PM.
Old 01-25-2010, 05:51 PM   #14
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

Send a message via AIM to TROLL
Ok... just might be confusing to people glancing over the thread expecting to be talking about Thursday. I know I looked at my calendar to verify what day it was, haha.
And I know you don't get too stupid, but others see that and take it a little further, and a little further again, and it turns into a mess. It'd be best if you just show complete restraint, but its up to you.

|

Quote:
If your ever wearing your shirt and someone asks who Mike BartSUki is. Tell them Im a Youtube Sensation and the Top Underground Drifter coming out of Japan! HAHA How JDM is that!

|
TROLL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 05:53 PM   #15
CleanNeon98
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #2029

My Ride:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TROLL View Post
Ok... just might be confusing to people glancing over the thread expecting to be talking about Thursday. I know I looked at my calendar to verify what day it was, haha.
And I know you don't get too stupid, but others see that and take it a little further, and a little further again, and it turns into a mess. It'd be best if you just show complete restraint, but its up to you.
I agree, and most of the time I do, my shennanigans are few and far between. Most there know the rules, it's just the occasional idiots who get word of the meet and come, but they usually never come back more than once or twice.
Old 01-25-2010, 06:11 PM   #16
CleanNeon98
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #2029

My Ride:

Also new for this year's regular Sonic meet members will be vinyls for your cars, something like this

Gonna be a little different font and spacing, just gotta find someone to make em.

Last edited by CleanNeon98; 01-25-2010 at 06:15 PM.
Old 01-25-2010, 06:52 PM   #17
lepichichi
Tri-State Addict

Member #15232

My Ride:
RotAry :)

meet at sonic 7pm then nj? sounds like a plan to me

lepichichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 06:54 PM   #18
omgjacki
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #5869

My Ride:
2018 CX-5 GT Premium, 2018 Honda Grom

Send a message via AIM to omgjacki Send a message via Yahoo to omgjacki
Are there actually going to be people there tonight or just you, Santosh and the 15 year-olds?
Old 01-25-2010, 07:04 PM   #19
CarbonIS
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #301

Send a message via AIM to CarbonIS
i won't be going tonight, don't have the car, it's not thursday, it's raining, and i certainly would never rock
a sticker that says what meets i attend lol

Quote:
I hear ya, but as the saying goes,"You can live in your car, but you can't [dyno] your house."
Quote:
Women suck balls on occasion, right?
I never had a woman suck on my back...so...
CarbonIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 07:06 PM   #20
jspek
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #539

My Ride:
cafe and a broke s2k

Send a message via AIM to jspek
Quote:
Originally Posted by omgjacki View Post
Are there actually going to be people there tonight or just you, Santosh and the 15 year-olds?
if you go baby ill go. hahaha

jspek is offline   Reply With Quote