TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Regional (Yup, Tri-State is really Five-State) > Pennsylvania
Register Rules & Info Mark Forums Read

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-16-2013, 01:44 AM   #1
2g Talon
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #23531

My Ride:
2014 Focus ST

7th Annual Spring meet Delco Caravan info page

Hey all,

Well its coming up to that time of year and many folks were trying to see if we could get a caravan together to head up there. A few local members and I have been trying to figure out a place that is open enough for us to meet prior to heading out to the park for the day, and so far the only area that I think will suffice seems to be the West Goshen shopping center. The reason behind this is that it contains a lot large enough to get dozens of vehicles in and out relatively easily, and is also a stones throw from the 202N bypass. Now there are a few things to be aware of, and they are as follows:

- route takes roughly 1 hour and 8 minutes to get to the park (traffic depending)
- Route is a non-toll road, so no need to worry about ez-passes and the like.
- We're counting on everyone acting like responsible adults, so please refrain from burn-outs, racing, etc.
- I will be printing out multiple copies of the directions as to decrease confusion to hand out before we roll.
- On that list will also be a few phone numbers for people to contact in the event you do get separated from the group.

We are going to be leaving West Goshen shopping plaza NO LATER THAN 9AM!! We are anticipating there is going to be a ton of traffic like there was last year, so we are going to leave with plenty of time to get situated before hand. So please, please, please be ready to roll by 8:45AM so that we can all benefit from being early .

A few items of suggestion to bring for the event:
-Water
-snacks if you get hungry (there will be food, but lets count on "carnival" pricing)
-A comfy fold-away chair
-Detailing supplies
-Sunglasses and/or sunscreen
-Umbrella or a rain jacket (just in case)

I will be there at about 8am to meet with people and will have a box of coffee and some donuts with me, so it behooves you to get there early :D I've also added some info below that you can use if you have never been to the West Goshen Shopping plaza. If you have any additional Questions, please feel free to reply or shoot me a PM!

I hope to see most of you there!

Meeting info:
Place: West Goshen Shopping Plaza
Address: 923 Paoli Pike West Chester, PA 19380
Time: between 8:00AM, NLT 8:45AM

Last edited by 2g Talon; 02-16-2013 at 01:47 AM.
2g Talon is offline   Reply With Quote