TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Vendor Marketplace > [TST] Vendors
Register Rules & Info Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 12-24-2008, 01:45 AM   #1
///chrism3
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #5960

My Ride:
07 sti / 94 supra / 95 m3

upscale automotive

so i see that upscaleautomotive.com comes up as an add on the tst page but not on the vendor forum? well anyways as most people on here know me as being a straight forward guy thoughts id tell you about a recent experience that i just had with the company upscale automotive. I decided to look around for a gasket for my intake manifold and ended up on upscales website after seeing them on tst. Well the day i ordered my part i found a local vendor that had it in stock..so i went ahead and sent an email to upscale asking for them to cancel my order..the email was sent overnight as so did my order and i knew they would get the email to cancel my order the same time they got my order.

so they ended up email me back saying great new ur card was charged and ur order has been confirmed. i then emailed them back saying that they didn't contact me as i asked and that i will be returning the product. They email me back saying "We cannot approve a return for this order and therefore will not be able to issue an RMA number for a return." also included the fine print on there policy.

Then the war began lol i told them how i would never buy any other product from them and will advise other car forums.

this was their response "Please feel free to tell others that you placed your order and it shipped the same day, many customers appreciate quick shipments and it is not our policy to hold a shipment."

so i went on telling them i never heard of something that a product could not be returned and then they say We do allow returns, but they must be approved first and have an RMA number issued by us and that there was restocking fee is 25% of the original cost.

so i finally had enough of these douche bags and decided id leave it alone cause i was getting nowhere

Untill then i got an email from there new letter stating in bold print

Shipping Too Fast! While our terms state to allow up to 14 business days for shipment, that does not mean every order will take this long. The truth is that most orders ship within 1-3 business days and see a transit time of 2-5 business days. We believe this to be a good standard, but we do ship a significant portion of orders the same day they are received.It may come as a surprise that some customers think this is too fast! We have had customers place an order that ships the same day, then change their mind the next! If you do not want your order shipped right away, please be aware that Upscale Automotive May Ship Too Fast for You! Most customers appreciate quick shipments and we believe it to be a fair assumption that when an order is placed, the customer has made their decision and would like for the order to be shipped as quickly as possible, maybe even the same day!

with highlighted parts stating towards me

pretty much that was a slap in the face and im sure ill be giving them right back

so pretty much to summons this all up is that..watch what u order from these guys cause they will fck u over and i just wanted to share my experience for those who are thinking of ordering from this company

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
///chrism3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 02:07 AM   #2
Kevin S
Tri-State Addict

Member #2905

My Ride:
Too many.

Send a message via AIM to Kevin S
Shipping = too fast for your sti!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Kevin S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 02:15 AM   #3
///chrism3
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #5960

My Ride:

haha right! these guys r clowns..i check with my email and they got my cancellation the same time they got my order

Old 12-24-2008, 12:56 PM   #4
ToTheIX's
Tri-State Addict

Member #1800

Send a message via AIM to ToTheIX's
ive looked at a few things from them and on the items i wanted theyre prices were rediculous anyway so i never actually used them,

**** that!
ToTheIX's is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 01:06 PM   #5
twastheglow
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #5286

My Ride:
pulls bitches

That's why you shop around before you place an order with a company. But that is pretty ****ty that they didn't honor the cancellation e-mail.

I do however think the newsletter is pretty funny. LOL I mean, if it wasn't you and it was someone else, you would think it was hilarious too.

PS...be glad it was just a gasket and not a high ticket item.

Quote:
But what if they encouraged it AND the stickers turn out to be awesome? They COULD POSSIBLY say something like "I love Mike and would turn gay for his tattooed, bmw driving, new york living ass". just saying.
twastheglow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 01:17 PM   #6
teh DIRT
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #6

My Ride:
Legacy 2.0GT

Send a message via AIM to teh DIRT
I don't know, I'd say you screwed up. They just did their job.
Old 12-24-2008, 02:53 PM   #7
///chrism3
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #5960

My Ride:

nah i looked around and found them like $6 cheaper and then i sat on it for awhile then ordered it and was like well worst comes to worst i can return it...well the email was sent at 3:15 and my order was at 2:45 so i know they got it in time..they just didnt wanna lose there money or an order and just didnt look at my cancellation

and ya the notice was pretty funny if it wasn't towards me but i was

Old 12-24-2008, 02:56 PM   #8
twastheglow
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #5286

My Ride:
pulls bitches

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///chrism3 View Post
nah i looked around and found them like $6 cheaper and then i sat on it for awhile then ordered it and was like well worst comes to worst i can return it...well the email was sent at 3:15 and my order was at 2:45 so i know they got it in time..they just didnt wanna lose there money or an order and just didnt look at my cancellation

and ya the notice was pretty funny if it wasn't towards me but i was
Also, there's the chance that they processed the order before they read your e-mail.

Quote:
But what if they encouraged it AND the stickers turn out to be awesome? They COULD POSSIBLY say something like "I love Mike and would turn gay for his tattooed, bmw driving, new york living ass". just saying.
twastheglow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 04:01 PM   #9
///chrism3
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #5960

My Ride:

could of but to tell you the truth my cancellation email was read before the order according to my email account but your right it could have happended..i wasnt mad about that i was mad that they said no returns and then i got the shipping info one day after my order was sent?!? and then when i finally get them to do a return theres a 25% restocking fee? i could under stand if i had the product for a few days or something but i didn't even receive it yet lol

maybe its just me that i take customer service so seriously and from what i learned in school about it