TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Tech > Exterior, Interior, and Electrical
Register Rules & Info

Notices

Old 01-24-2008, 03:13 PM   #21
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

Send a message via AIM to TROLL
Quote:
Originally Posted by scutzi128 View Post
Yea I would need 2 doors though.
sigh, ok... i'm trying to line you up with an easy way to put 200-300 in your pocket to help ease the pain of the accident, but if you don't want to then nothing further i can do.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Quote:
If your ever wearing your shirt and someone asks who Mike BartSUki is. Tell them Im a Youtube Sensation and the Top Underground Drifter coming out of Japan! HAHA How JDM is that!

|
TROLL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 03:13 PM   #22
scutzi128
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #6101

My Ride:
04 STi

Send a message via AIM to scutzi128
Thats true. Its just a real pain in the ass now to deal with this. Jon I just emailed that body shop to see if I could get an estimate this weekend.

Traded in for STi

best 1/4 of 13.5 threw a rod

XBL GT: Bison Lover

scutzi128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 03:14 PM   #23
scutzi128
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #6101

My Ride:
04 STi

Quote:
Originally Posted by TROLL View Post
sigh, ok... i'm trying to line you up with an easy way to put 200-300 in your pocket to help ease the pain of the accident, but if you don't want to then nothing further i can do.
I get what your saying, but isn't that insurance fraud? I don't need to be in any trouble.

Traded in for STi

Old 01-24-2008, 06:00 PM   #24
scutzi128
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #6101

My Ride:
04 STi

Estimate from body shop is over 2.5k.

Traded in for STi

Old 01-24-2008, 08:45 PM   #25
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

Send a message via AIM to TROLL
they didnt do that just based on photos did they? are they replacing or repairing the doors? i assume its replace/repair 2 doors plus paint?
and i still say, talk to them about possibly sourcing a door for yourself, or i will and i'll make the money on it if you want. doors are VERY expensive from the factory.
oh and as far as insurance fraud, i never really thought about that to be honest, it might be. if so that is bad. i know its very common practice though which is why i didnt think twice about it.

|

Quote:
If your ever wearing your shirt and someone asks who Mike BartSUki is. Tell them Im a Youtube Sensation and the Top Underground Drifter coming out of Japan! HAHA How JDM is that!

|
TROLL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 09:07 AM   #26
scutzi128
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #6101

My Ride:
04 STi

No I brought it in to them for the estimate.

Traded in for STi