TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Vendor Marketplace > Parts and Vendor Reviews
Register Rules & Info

Notices

Old 12-10-2009, 02:24 PM   #1
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

Send a message via AIM to TROLL
Another great experience with JSC Speed

I took advantage of the sale that JSC Speed is having right now (go check it out!) and bought a different set of cams to put in the Supra.

I bought a set of GSC S1's for a lower price than I've ever seen them for, and they showed up 3 days after ordering. Really happy all around with the service, price, and shipping speed so I just wanted to give credit where its due.

Thanks guys!

and here are some pics, since they're so much better than words.

(GSC S1 cams compared to HKS 264 cams. HKS cams have polished lobes, GSC cams have blue/orange stripes)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Quote:
If your ever wearing your shirt and someone asks who Mike BartSUki is. Tell them Im a Youtube Sensation and the Top Underground Drifter coming out of Japan! HAHA How JDM is that!

|
TROLL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 10:47 PM   #2
ezdrummer
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #3534

My Ride:
i am to embarrassed to say..

i have heard nothing but good things about these guys..
145B Philmont Ave. Feasterville, PA 19053 (Between Street Rd and Bustleton Ave)

ezdrummer is offline   Reply With Quote