TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Spotted!
Register Rules & Info

Notices

Old 03-13-2005, 12:45 PM   #1
mysweetfracture
Tri-State Aficionado
Banned

Member #170

Send a message via AIM to mysweetfracture
Yellow Lamborghini Gallardo

yea it was so sweet. spotted it on oxford valley road right by makefield glen. i would have messed with him just for the pure fun of hearing the lambo rip em but i was in the old jeep wrangler. why do i always see nice cars when im in the jeep. dammit. yea but it was flying on that road and sounded sooooo mean.
mysweetfracture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2005, 01:25 PM   #2
Intercooled T
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #207

My Ride:
2003 Toyota Rav4

Makefield Glen, there's a surprise...lol...have a few friends who live there, you could buy a couple lambos for what some of those houses are worth

2013 Nissan Juke, 1.6T/Auto/FWD (wife's car lol
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
)
Intercooled T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2005, 01:35 PM   #3
Aaron
Tri-State Addict

Member #185

Send a message via AIM to Aaron
Theres already a thread about this lambo... he's connected so somebody on this board somehow. Somebody's "father's brother's nephew's cousin's former room-mate" or something.
Aaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2005, 03:45 PM   #4
stichris
Tri-State Addict

Member #125

Send a message via AIM to stichris
You didn't try to race me again, on Heacock, in the Wrangler, did you?

It was a Rubicon, and he kept trying to keep up. I have 5 people in the car. Haha! Wish I saw the lambo.
stichris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2005, 11:23 PM   #5
mysweetfracture
Tri-State Aficionado
Banned

Member #170

hey makefield glen isnt that much. they are townhomes for gods sake. they cant be much more than a normal house. My gf lives in morrisville and there house is giong for 300,000+ i know these arent more than that. so how can you say people here can afford lambos. i live in makefield glen. maybe you have the wrong neighborhood.

anyways no that wasnt me chris. that is too funny though. that lambo was sweet. maybe we can get him/her out to the tyler meet.
Old 03-15-2005, 10:36 PM   #6
Intercooled T
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #207

My Ride:
2003 Toyota Rav4

Not all of Makefield Glen is townhouses! There actually are residential neighborhoods with single houses.

Most of the adjacent neighborhoods in there are in the 400-600 range and considered makefield glen. I'm in morrisville and ours is over $350, and I know for a fact most of them are getting over 500 in that area where you are.

Just read the paper, its all there

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
)
Old 03-15-2005, 10:39 PM   #7
Aaron
Tri-State Addict

Member #185

Send a message via AIM to Aaron
soo, is that a good or bad thing?
Aaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2005, 11:39 PM   #8
Intercooled T
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #207

My Ride:
2003 Toyota Rav4

Meant nothing bad or good about it, just elaborating :D

)
Old 03-16-2005, 12:50 AM   #9
mysweetfracture
Tri-State Aficionado
Banned

Member #170

dude there is prolly two makefield glens. i know my neighborhood it is like a cudlasack or however you spell it. drive through it its all absolutely all townhomes. my aunt works for toll brothers i know for a fact it is officially all townhomes. in fact ill go drive around and make sure right now since it takes about 2 mins to do cause it so small. townhomes in newtown are like 350,000. these should be less than that. either way or not who really cares lol.
Old 03-18-2005, 11:41 AM   #10
M3_JOHN
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #226

I saw that same gallardo in newtown. Along with a yellow murcielago on 413, the murcielago I think is a friend of some guy who lives on 413, because I saw it parked in the guys driveway but know it can't be his. He has this convertible Cobra, fast as hell, liscence plate reading (5**hp) Chameleon paint of some sort. I didn't want to give the whole plate away, probably sort of obvious I guess for those who have seen his car. Anyone in the newtown area has to have seen it, he terrorizes the bypass on all the nice days.
Old 03-18-2005, 04:51 PM   #11
TalonTsi97
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #136

My Ride:
1997 Eagle Talon

Send a message via AIM to TalonTsi97
My dad saw that cobra the other day. So he has the cobra with 500+ hp and a lambo? anything else, or any one know whats done to the cobra?

Updated weekly with Dyno, Track, AutoX, Street, and Event videos. Big updates coming soon!

TalonTsi97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2005, 05:39 PM   #12
M3_JOHN
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #226

Quote:
Originally Posted by TalonTsi97
My dad saw that cobra the other day. So he has the cobra with 500+ hp and a lambo? anything else, or any one know whats done to the cobra?
He has the cobra, but not the lambo...and it's not the gallardo that was originally spotted but a murcielago I was talking about. The murcielago is a friend of the guy w/ the cobra I think because I've seen it parked there on occasion. The guy w/ the cobra must be a big ford enthusiast, because he had a silver convert Saleen before. I don't know what's done to his current mustang, but its crazy fast, I came up on him from behind at around 45ish and rev'd just to let him know I was there, he downshifted and took off like I pulled the ebrake. I didn't chase him because there'd be no point, besides I would of known the outcome.
Old 03-18-2005, 09:47 PM   #13
mysweetfracture
Tri-State Aficionado
Banned

Member #170

lol, someone throw some invites out there. dont be shy drivers of all cars like to hang out and shoot the ****. besides if they are dicks we dont want them there anyways.