TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Upcoming Events
Register Rules & Info

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-11-2007, 05:23 PM   #401
95TurboDC2
Tri-State Addict

Member #2472

My Ride:
06 civic si

Send a message via AIM to 95TurboDC2
Quote:
Originally Posted by CHAOS View Post
yea i see where you are coming from but like you said its disrepectful...and u are right its in the past...just remind those guys its not cool .
i didnt even know 3/4 of those people were coming with me. i thought me was only me, the other bike, the sti, srt4 and the gli.
Old 07-11-2007, 05:26 PM   #402
CHAOS
TST Ruined My Life!
Banned

Member #2120

My Ride:
1984 Cadillac Brougham

Quote:
Originally Posted by 95TurboDC2 View Post
thats funny cause they brought 2 six packs and one wasnt even opened when we were there.
im just going by what i saw on the ground... i didnt count each can.
Old 07-11-2007, 05:31 PM   #403
95TurboDC2
Tri-State Addict

Member #2472

My Ride:
06 civic si

Send a message via AIM to 95TurboDC2
Quote:
Originally Posted by CHAOS View Post
im just going by what i saw on the ground... i didnt count each can.
hahah well i think u can tell a difference between a "case or so" on the ground to a few cans on he ground.
Old 07-11-2007, 05:35 PM   #404
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

Send a message via AIM to TROLL
i highly encourage anyone at a meet that sees someone there with open containers of alcohol please tell them that they are not welcome and that they need to leave. if they cause any trouble or dont leave dont hesitate to notify the police immediately and they'll get whats coming to them. absolutely no reason for someone to show up to a meet once and act like a fool, and ruin it for a large group that has been there for a long time following the rules. its definitely nothing to be brushed off or taken lightly. if thats how you roll, do it elsewhere, you're not welcome at our meets... we're actually trying to get a good thing going and keep it going. if you're cool then fine, leave your dumbass friends at home next time and its all good.

same basic rules apply to this meet as do any other TST meet... no burnouts, no revving, dont speed on roads to/from the meet area, and no other illegal activities including drugs and alcohol... just act like a decent human being and we'll be treated well at meets and be welcome to come back.

since this meet has been moved and a new thread started, i'm locking this one to avoid any confusion there.

jon, can you edit the first post in the thread to put in a big link to the new thread so people know to look there for info on the meet? thanks.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Quote:
If your ever wearing your shirt and someone asks who Mike BartSUki is. Tell them Im a Youtube Sensation and the Top Underground Drifter coming out of Japan! HAHA How JDM is that!

|

Last edited by TROLL; 07-11-2007 at 05:42 PM.
Closed Thread