TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Gallery
Register Rules & Info Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 08-15-2005, 06:03 PM   #1
S4toSTI
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #348

My Ride:
Cars are so 2007

Send a message via AIM to S4toSTI
Saw this while driving home...

For some of you a supra may be a common car but for me out here it is more rare then a ferrari. So i was driving home from work and i am cruising down the road at 70 or so and this black supra come up behind me pretty slowly. So i proceed to pull to the side cause i say to myself "self, it would be cool to race a supra!" So anyway he gets up next to me and umm its a 50 year old dude just cruising so he gets behind me and does nothing except slow down to 55 in the right lane. That is all but what a waste of a supra i am sure he doesn't even know what can be done to that car. Anyway here is the picture...

Ps this was one of the best condition supras i have ever seen online or in person.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TROLL
Bryan: hmm Word says streetable isnt a word but i say f*** Word
"Its not a Rice Rocket its a Matzah Missile" -RichK
S4toSTI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2005, 06:38 PM   #2
MuddyREX
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #82

My Ride:
02 Subaru WRX

That could be a 700hp sleeper....

<---- 190,000 mile WRX - Gone
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
MuddyREX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2005, 06:51 PM   #3
Aaron
Tri-State Addict

Member #185

Send a message via AIM to Aaron
I need directions with my V1. What is "L" and why is your little knob turned all the way down?
Old 08-15-2005, 09:41 PM   #4
S4toSTI
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #348

My Ride:
Cars are so 2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron
I need directions with my V1. What is "L" and why is your little knob turned all the way down?
Ok big l or 'L' means logic it filters out the trash signals, little l is half logic, and A means all means it shows all the signals. My knob is down so it is silent . Any more questions pm me or im me i am happy to help.

Quote:
Old 08-16-2005, 02:51 AM   #5
OWENthatsmyname
Tri-State Addict

Member #55

My Ride:

Send a message via AIM to OWENthatsmyname
yea dont you hate nice cars wasted on old people who can afford them? my friends dad has one and WILL NOT mod it. we always try to convince him but no. I saw a really nice blue supra on the way to king of prussia. Big exhaust, FMIC, lowered, gauges really clean. he wouldnt go fast though

OWENthatsmyname is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2005, 07:53 AM   #6
PaleDSM
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #274

It is more rare for me to see a stock supra anymore. I see supras relatively often though.

Supra owners are a different type of person than you are used to perhaps. They know what they have and usually don't feel the need to show off in front of some kids in a civic or WRX. No offense intended.

2000 MR2 Spyder (Yellow)
2013 Hyundai Elantra
PaleDSM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2005, 08:45 AM   #7
S4toSTI
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #348

My Ride:
Cars are so 2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaleDSM
It is more rare for me to see a stock supra anymore. I see supras relatively often though.

Supra owners are a different type of person than you are used to perhaps. They know what they have and usually don't feel the need to show off in front of some kids in a civic or WRX. No offense intended.
No i totally understand that but i am saying i have porsches show up next to me at a light and start reving and they have 50 yo guys in them but i get a kid in a evo or something nothing doesn't even look at me.

Quote: