TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Tech > Suspension, Brakes, Wheels, and Tires
Register Rules & Info Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 08-29-2010, 07:28 PM   #1
DaveSTi
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1591

Where I go for suspension knowledge online.

DG has put together a pretty damn good site on suspension, shocks, valving, reading shock dynoes, what shocks to buy, what not to buy and why...

I'd like for anyone ready to pull the trigger on that shiny new coilover set to give this a read or two before spending their hard earned cash.

http://farnorthracing.com/autocross_secrets5.html

continue on from this page.

it isn't for light reading...but honestly, if you're only ready to devote 5 seconds into choosing parts for your suspension, then you're in the wrong thread anyway.

Enjoy and if you've got questions, post them up here and i'll see if I can answer them. (if not, we're both screwed.)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
/
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
/
/
/
/
DaveSTi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 02:14 AM   #2
sean3
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #5757

My Ride:
04 Mach 1

It's a must read for sure!
sean3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 11:42 PM   #3
Got Insulin?
Hard Snarker
Super Moderator

Member #7591

My Ride:
01 Audi TT 225, GVR-4 #72/1000, 91 TSi AWD

Send a message via AIM to Got Insulin?
Decided to sticky this, it's an awesome read and a great resource. Thanks again, Dave!
Old 12-20-2010, 02:16 AM   #4
DaveSTi
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1591

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Insulin? View Post
Decided to sticky this, it's an awesome read and a great resource. Thanks again, Dave!
Awesome! Thank you!

/
/
/
/
/
DaveSTi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 10:23 PM
spenceton
This message has been deleted by TROLL.
Old 04-25-2011, 08:48 PM
krisha
This message has been deleted by TROLL.