TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Welcome > TST Forum Info and Feedback
Register Rules & Info

Notices

Old 02-24-2009, 03:59 PM   #1
jspek
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #539

My Ride:
cafe and a broke s2k

Send a message via AIM to jspek
Cant stay logged in

Everytime I open up firefox im logged out. no pass problems or anything, just keep logging out with the remember me box checked.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

jspek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 04:08 PM   #2
MTuning
Tri-State Addict

Member #7006

My Ride:
'11 Nissan Rogue

this was happening to me too. i had to clear my cookies.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

MTuning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 04:10 PM   #3
jspek
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #539

My Ride:
cafe and a broke s2k

oh yea forgot to do that.

ill see if that works.

Old 02-24-2009, 04:16 PM   #4
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

Send a message via AIM to TROLL
Try clearing your cookies and also restarting your web browser after you do that. Check back and let me know if it works or not...

|

Quote:
If your ever wearing your shirt and someone asks who Mike BartSUki is. Tell them Im a Youtube Sensation and the Top Underground Drifter coming out of Japan! HAHA How JDM is that!

|
TROLL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 04:21 PM   #5
auk113
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #89

the only common denominator to this problem is FF. I've tested other browsers and all worked like they are supposed to. if you still have an issue let me know i'll look into what else i can do

auk113 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 04:25 PM   #6
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

Send a message via AIM to TROLL
Someone else reported an issue with IE... either way FF is widely used so its worth looking into a solution to the problem.

|

Quote:
If your ever wearing your shirt and someone asks who Mike BartSUki is. Tell them Im a Youtube Sensation and the Top Underground Drifter coming out of Japan! HAHA How JDM is that!

|
TROLL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 04:33 PM   #7
jspek
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #539

My Ride:
cafe and a broke s2k

think i fixed it. cleared my cookies and everything is good.

Old 02-24-2009, 07:21 PM   #8
240sxDann
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1229

My Ride:
1998 Eclipse GSX

Send a message via AIM to 240sxDann
yup same here. CLEAR THINE COOKIES!
If you find a woman with zero drama issues or emotional baggage, check for a scar where her penis used to be.
Quote:
i finger myself to latin jazz sometimes
240sxDann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 05:37 PM   #9
Supersprynt
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #1000

My Ride:
2006 Mazdaspeed 6

Send a message via AIM to Supersprynt
FYI: This was happening to me as well - and deleting the cookies did help. But you don't have to delete ALL your cookies - just ones for this website. To do that in FF you go to Tools>Options>Privacy>Show Cookies. Then search for this website and Remove those. I had about 8 cookies to remove.

Supersprynt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 06:40 AM   #10
GregV
Tri-State Addict

Member #8141

My Ride:
2013 Subaru BRZ Limited

Send a message via AIM to GregV

was having the same problem.. thanks for figuring it out

|

GregV is offline   Reply With Quote