TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Spotted!
Register Rules & Info Mark Forums Read

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 12-02-2006, 06:06 PM   #1
ibepressin
Tri-State Addict

Member #2707

My Ride:
99 nbm z-28 stock

White rsx typeR and XXXracing team decal

Cruising down 33s I see some hids comming up kinda quick. As he passes me I see the 2ft wide xxxracing team decal on the rear quater. That alone was'nt enough to antagonize me but then that exhaust tone was simply horrific. Then I notice the typeR emblem where he took off the rsx emblem. So sadly to say another lesson on what racing is, was in order. If your on here does that xxx racing thing mean you race nekkid because it surely does'nt add any hp.

Last edited by ibepressin; 12-02-2006 at 06:08 PM.
Old 12-02-2006, 06:33 PM   #2
AMF Racing
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #323

Send a message via AIM to AMF Racing Send a message via Yahoo to AMF Racing
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibepressin View Post
Cruising down 33s I see some hids comming up kinda quick. As he passes me I see the 2ft wide xxxracing team decal on the rear quater. That alone was'nt enough to antagonize me but then that exhaust tone was simply horrific. Then I notice the typeR emblem where he took off the rsx emblem. So sadly to say another lesson on what racing is, was in order. If your on here does that xxx racing thing mean you race nekkid because it surely does'nt add any hp.

www.teamxxxracing.com get a clue newb.....bunch of cool guys with a lot of nice cars.
09 PILOT
Old 12-02-2006, 06:46 PM   #3
ibepressin
Tri-State Addict

Member #2707

My Ride:
99 nbm z-28 stock

riiiiight I need to get the clue not the fanboy with a 15 sec type R rsx lmao, by the way thx for the link. I guess I could always wait to run into the very fastest guy on their top 10 fastest list to get a real race. Some real cool cars there.

Last edited by ibepressin; 12-02-2006 at 06:51 PM.
Old 12-02-2006, 09:18 PM   #4
libteclipse
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #983

My Ride:
0h.SiX HonDuh CiViC eX

Quote:
riiiiight I need to get the clue not the fanboy with a 15 sec type R rsx lmao, by the way thx for the link. I guess I could always wait to run into the very fastest guy on their top 10 fastest list to get a real race. Some real cool cars there.
if thats the same guy (in which the evidence/description seems to match up) as in whats posted above^^, i dun think he slugs a 15s, granted the typeR badges FTL but still, his setup isnt that bad at all..
Old 12-02-2006, 09:48 PM   #5
turboteg
Tri-State Training Wheels

Member #2581

My Ride:
turbo integra,turbo mirage,65 stang 351w, 98 passat 1.8t

Quote:

dont be a hater just because there not into the same cars you are
Old 12-03-2006, 09:57 AM   #6
ibepressin
Tri-State Addict

Member #2707

My Ride:
99 nbm z-28 stock

Quote:
Originally Posted by turboteg View Post
dont be a hater just because there not into the same cars you are
Turboteg i'm not hating on the import. I'm hating on the type R rsx.. get it? The car actually looked clean until said stickers and decals.
Old 12-03-2006, 12:06 AM   #7
underpressure02
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #645

Quote:
Well then I guess that means you want to race me. Nice to see you talk **** about my team. Why not come out to an event in 07 and show us all up since you seem to think you have a super fast car.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Northeast Drag Racing Club/Performance Parts Webstore
Old 12-03-2006, 09:55 AM   #8
ibepressin
Tri-State Addict

Member #2707

My Ride:
99 nbm z-28 stock

Quote:
Originally Posted by underpressure02 View Post
Well then I guess that means you want to race me. Nice to see you talk **** about my team. Why not come out to an event in 07 and show us all up since you seem to think you have a super fast car.
I'm at island dragway probably 10 times a year. I am also at maple grove atleast 5 times per season. If you'd like to meet up and put this to rest feel free to pm me. Lets make it interesting and put say $500 on it? Bring your gutted out civic hb that would'nt pass for a street car in any state and I'll roll there with my ac on with the tires on that I'm going to race you with bolted on and we'll see what happens.
Old 12-03-2006, 12:06 PM   #9
underpressure02
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #645

Quote:
I'm at island dragway probably 10 times a year. I am also at maple grove atleast 5 times per season. If you'd like to meet up and put this to rest feel free to pm me. Lets make it interesting and put say $500 on it? Bring your gutted out civic hb that would'nt pass for a street car in any state and I'll roll there with my ac on with the tires on that I'm going to race you with bolted on and we'll see what happens.
Actually if you had half a brain and were not like 99% of the domestic crowds out there you would know that my car is not gutted out. It is 100% street legal with current registration and ins. It needs to be that way to run SFWD, the class I run in. Does it have a cage and a chute yes. Need to for safety regs. You sure like to run your mouth for someone that ran a 12.2 missing 4th. Maybe you should work on your driving and run a respectable time with your super fast V8 car before running your mouth. **** I was running 10's in my s-10 11 years ago. I find it funny your sitting here talking **** and you put 1 whole car length on this car from a 75 mph roll. That's impressive you must feel super fast.

The only ricer in this thread is you.

As far as your comments about the sticker goes. We all run the team stickers on our car. During the season we are at an event just about every weekend so what we are supposed to remove the sticker when we drive home so we don't piss off domestics with an inferiority problem? We are one of the biggest import drag clubs out there and also do extremely well at all the events. But then again you would not know that.

Maybe you should learn a little bit more before you start running your mouth so you don’t look like such an ass in the end.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Northeast Drag Racing Club/Performance Parts Webstore
Old 12-03-2006, 12:29 PM   #10
ibepressin
Tri-State Addict

Member #2707

My Ride:
99 nbm z-28 stock

Quote:
You sure like to run your mouth for someone that ran a 12.2 missing 4th. Maybe you should work on your driving and run a respectable time with your super fast V8 car before running your mouth. **** I was running 10's in my s-10 11 years ago. I find it funny your sitting here talking **** and you put 1 whole car length on this car from a 75 mph roll. That's impressive you must feel super fast.

The only ricer in this thread is you.

As far as your comments about the sticker goes. We all run the team stickers on our car. During the season we are at an event just about every weekend so what we are supposed to remove the sticker when we drive home so we don't piss off domestics with an inferiority problem? We are one of the biggest import drag clubs out there and also do extremely well at all the events. But then again you would not know that.

Maybe you should learn a little bit more before you start running your mouth so you don’t look like such an ass in the end.
The 1 car thing was a joke as was the car I was racing. "Type R rsx Ask your team member" Like I said 12.2 is my best run So you should have no problem with such a slow pos domestic. $500 is the offer put it up or are you too busy watching the after racing party with jello wrestling and the like. I missed that at the last nhra event I was at. I wonder why? Oh yea it has nothing to do with racing. Hey I get the whole xxx thing to get some fine ladies to "model" for you, hell maybe you get to bang a few of em, nothing wrong with that. But the team racing thing is funny I guess you pass from one team member to another? Last time I checked street cars don't require a team to keep them up and running just a owner can do that. "gee I hope that does'nt piss off all the team members of various names on this board" lmfao. WOW you do well against the other "Teams" out there. Funny usually the guys with fast cars have groups of buddies that they hang with "me included" But we don't have a snappy "team" name. Seems to me the term "team" means there's 1 or 2 fast cars then a bunch of leg humpers who aspire to be those guys. Your top ten list proves that point. http://www.teamxxxracing.com/Forum/showthread.php?t=23 lol a 15sec car is on the top 10 list.
Old 12-03-2006, 12:32 PM   #11
ibepressin
Tri-State Addict

Member #2707

My Ride:
99 nbm z-28 stock

Quote:
So tell me about the car i ran into please. The type R rsx left hand drive version.
Old 12-02-2006, 08:55 PM   #12
BILLYMAC72
Noob-Jersey

Member #2727

Do you need a xXx tattoo on your neck to join them???
Old 12-03-2006, 10:22 AM   #13
ibepressin
Tri-State Addict

Member #2707

My Ride:
99 nbm z-28 stock

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILLYMAC72 View Post
Do you need a xXx tattoo on your neck to join them???
I don't think so but you might need a whipple to keep up. ummmmm then again maybe not.
Old 12-02-2006, 08:57 PM   #14
james_ls
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #1614

My Ride:
1998 Acura Integra LS//VTEC

Send a message via AIM to james_ls
So you saw...

http://www.teamxxxracing.com/index.p...d=36&Itemid=56

Him??

BUY MY STUFF!

Old 12-03-2006, 09:46 AM   #15
ibepressin
Tri-State Addict

Member #2707

My Ride:
99 nbm z-28 stock

Quote:
Originally Posted by james_ls View Post
That looks about like him. So where do I get some typr R decals?
Old 12-03-2006, 12:54 PM   #16
ibepressin
Tri-State Addict

Member #2707

My Ride:
99 nbm z-28 stock

Quote:
Originally Posted by james_ls View Post
The car that I played with definately had atleast a 2 gauge a-pillar pod with red digital readout in one of them. I don't see them on that car but I do see them on this car. http://www.teamxxxracing.com/index.p...d=27&Itemid=47 Wow you guys have 2 rsx type R's just in your club. They must be more common that I thought!!

Last edited by ibepressin; 12-03-2006 at 01:01 PM.
Old 12-02-2006, 10:10 PM   #17
jspek
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #539

My Ride:
cafe and a broke s2k

Send a message via AIM to jspek
****ing domestics owners...typical. got a mullet to?

hes a recap of the race
http://videos.streetfire.net/video/3...19DCDDDA8E.htm

Old 12-03-2006, 09:51 AM   #18
ibepressin
Tri-State Addict

Member #2707

My Ride:
99 nbm z-28 stock

Quote:
Originally Posted by jspek View Post
****ing domestics owners...typical. got a mullet to?

hes a recap of the race
http://videos.streetfire.net/video/3...19DCDDDA8E.htm
The only typical part is where the domestic smokes the type R "due to said decal" ricer. Jspec don't start humping someone elses leg because they called me out. When you do it then talk sh1t. <---another typical ricer thing to do. Well my cousins uncles sisters aunt lives next to a guy that will beat you. I don't claim to be the fastest thing on 4 wheels but as I have said before If your going to drive around with any decals that say *********racing team let alone emblems that don't belong on your car, be ready to step up when the challenge arrises.
Old 12-03-2006, 12:12 AM   #19
jspek
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #539

My Ride:
cafe and a broke s2k

Send a message via AIM to jspek
oh ****...i think thats a challenge.

Old 12-03-2006, 09:52 AM   #20
cburwell
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #303

Quote:
So sadly to say another lesson on what racing is, was in order.
So, someone passes you in a modified car, and you feel the need to "show him what racing is"? Sounds like someone has some insecurities! Learn to love you for you!

-

"The Corvette took nearly 25 years to sell 500,000 units; the Z does it in fewer than 10."
Closed Thread