TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Vendor Marketplace > [TST] Vendors > Mishimoto
Register Rules & Info Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 03-11-2010, 12:55 PM   #1
Mishimoto
Vendor

Member #12742

My Ride:
2008 EVO X, 1991 RHD J-Spec S13 (566RWHP)

Picture request and FREE liquid chill!

All pictures have been found!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
|
|
|
]

The Leader in Aftermarket Performance Cooling Technology
Offering Aluminum Radiators, Intercoolers, Silicone Hoses & Cooling Accessories

Last edited by Mishimoto; 03-25-2010 at 11:28 AM.
Mishimoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 11:27 AM   #2
Mishimoto
Vendor

Member #12742

My Ride:

Bump... pop the hood, take a couple pictures and you'll get a FREE bottle of Liquid Chill!
|
|
|
|
]

Old 03-15-2010, 10:26 AM   #3
Mishimoto
Vendor

Member #12742

My Ride:

BUMP!

350Z pictures have been submitted! No one has any of the other vehicles?
|
|
|
|
]

Old 03-16-2010, 09:40 AM   #4
Mishimoto
Vendor

Member #12742

My Ride:

BUMP... found the EVO 10 pictures!
|
|
|
|
]

Old 03-16-2010, 09:48 AM   #5
SniperGrl
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #13662

Is it limited to 1 per household? Because I have a couple of cars that are listed lol.
SniperGrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 09:55 AM   #6
Mishimoto
Vendor

Member #12742

My Ride:

I guess as long as we give everyone a fair shot at getting pictures in, I do not see any harm in one person sending in pictures for more than one of the vehicles we listed.

Snipergrl, I sent you a PM.
|
|
|
|
]

Old 03-16-2010, 10:17 AM   #7
DwagsSpecV
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #8970

My Ride:
2005 WRX STI

Send a message via AIM to DwagsSpecV
I have a 05 wrx sti......will that suffice?
____SolidWorks____
DwagsSpecV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 10:30 AM   #8
Mishimoto
Vendor

Member #12742

My Ride:

^^ Yes, a STI would work out for what we need. However, I do have someone lined up which I am waiting for pictures on. If they bail on me, I'll be contacting you!

Thanks!
|
|
|
|
]

Old 03-16-2010, 10:13 PM   #9
karl
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #28

My Ride:
04 WRX/ 10 STI SE WRBs

Send a message via ICQ to karl Send a message via AIM to karl Send a message via MSN to karl
i can get you pics on 04 wrx. just took my radiator out tonite, wish i seen this last nite would have taken pics tonite. i can get you the pics tomorrow afternoon. can you pm me the best price for a radiator?

Nikon D80, 18-70, 70-300
karl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 10:10 AM   #10
Mishimoto
Vendor

Member #12742

My Ride:

^^ Unfortunately, we received some WRX pictures from another member last night. I apologize!

BUMP for finding the EVO 7/8/9, 01-07 WRX, and the 2G Eclipse pictures!
|
|
|
|
]

Old 03-17-2010, 10:27 AM   #11
SniperGrl
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #13662

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mishimoto View Post
^^ Unfortunately, we received some WRX pictures from another member last night. I apologize!

BUMP for finding the EVO 7/8/9, 01-07 WRX, and the 2G Eclipse pictures!
Wait, so you have the pics for the WRX?
SniperGrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 10:42 AM   #12
Mishimoto
Vendor

Member #12742

My Ride:

We have a bunch of people "in line" that you could say for the WRX pictures, so it no longer needs to be on the list.
|
|
|
|
]