TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Welcome > TST Forum Info and Feedback
Register Rules & Info Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 07-28-2014, 12:32 PM   #1
Big_Jim
Dealing with stupidity.
Super Moderator

Member #7592

Bandwith issues?

Does TST seem slow to anyone else? It is almost like I'm using it on dial up. Took over a minute after I clicked the new thread button for the new thread page to pop up.

This is happening from my home and office, so I doubt its one of my ISPs.
Old 07-28-2014, 06:02 PM   #2
GolNat
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #26054

My Ride:
2013 GTI 6MT Coupe

I noticed that it was slower also. On my home wifi and 4g, laptop or cell phone.
GolNat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 12:51 AM   #3
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

Send a message via AIM to TROLL
Just installed a bigger turbo... is the site faster now?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Quote:
If your ever wearing your shirt and someone asks who Mike BartSUki is. Tell them Im a Youtube Sensation and the Top Underground Drifter coming out of Japan! HAHA How JDM is that!

|
TROLL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 08:08 AM   #4
yellow2000S/R
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #2462

My Ride:
1996 7.3 f250, 2001 Focus wagon

Much better. It was getting bad. Would take 4-10sec before to load, now it's like 1. I use to open TST, open abother tab, and load another forum along with its new posts, before TST would even open.
yellow2000S/R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 11:40 AM   #5
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

sweet, yeah seems much faster on my end as well... finally migrated to a new server and so far so good. If anyone notices anything funky or gets any errors please report it and we will address the issue.

|

Quote:
If your ever wearing your shirt and someone asks who Mike BartSUki is. Tell them Im a Youtube Sensation and the Top Underground Drifter coming out of Japan! HAHA How JDM is that!

|
Old 07-31-2014, 04:35 PM   #6
Got Insulin?
Hard Snarker
Super Moderator

Member #7591

My Ride:
01 Audi TT 225, GVR-4 #72/1000, 91 TSi AWD

Send a message via AIM to Got Insulin?
Quote:
Originally Posted by TROLL View Post
Just installed a bigger turbo... is the site faster now?
So neglected owner maintenance made TST seem like a stereotypical DSM?

Old 07-31-2014, 06:18 PM   #7
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

Haha... well technically right now I have two servers in the garage, and we finally completed the swap from old to new. Going to take the old one to the junkyard soon, after we make sure once and for all we don't need any more parts off of it .

|

Quote:

|