TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Vendor Marketplace > Parts and Vendor Reviews
Register Rules & Info Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 07-24-2009, 04:22 PM   #1
Ender81
*yawn*
Super Moderator

Member #1753

My Ride:
Idles a little rough ;)

JSC Speed experience

A few weeks ago I posted up in the vendor forum regarding my need for a clutch. I immediately got a response from JSC speed. I checked around and found the price they were offering me was by far the best deal I could find. After speaking with Justin I also decided to go for a new set of front brake pads while I was at it.

Fast forward to this week I finally got a chance to get down and pick up my parts. This being my first time down there I was extremely impressed with the building, the sheer number of parts in their warehouse and the fantastic customer service. What impressed me the most was the cars in the parking lot are the same ones we drive (Subarus, Supra, Miata etc..) which is a nice change from me pulling into a parking lot full of old muscle cars (which is cool to look at) and asking about parts for my lowly import. Needless to say I will happily be dealing with them again in the future.
I know this is my work cutting into this, but they use a pretty expensive casket for the Dragula.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Ender81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 04:49 PM   #2
Dan00313
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #1123

My Ride:
13' STI SWP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ender81 View Post
A few weeks ago I posted up in the vendor forum regarding my need for a clutch. I immediately got a response from JSC speed. I checked around and found the price they were offering me was by far the best deal I could find. After speaking with Justin I also decided to go for a new set of front brake pads while I was at it.

Fast forward to this week I finally got a chance to get down and pick up my parts. This being my first time down there I was extremely impressed with the building, the sheer number of parts in their warehouse and the fantastic customer service. What impressed me the most was the cars in the parking lot are the same ones we drive (Subarus, Supra, Miata etc..) which is a nice change from me pulling into a parking lot full of old muscle cars (which is cool to look at) and asking about parts for my lowly import. Needless to say I will happily be dealing with them again in the future.

They run a tight ship and their facility is awesome. I'm about 10 mins from them and everytime I go in there I feel like a little kid on xmas. I always end up leaving with tons of parts I dont really need haha. But yeah they are very good guys over there.
Dan00313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 04:50 PM   #3
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

Send a message via AIM to TROLL
Just placed an order with them myself . A professional operation for sure with a ton of stock and great prices...
TROLL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 04:58 PM   #4
MTuning
Tri-State Addict

Member #7006

My Ride:
'11 Nissan Rogue

i hate waiting on shipping so i love going to JSC Speed. they keep things in stock and an inventory count on their website which is AWESOME. i also like they keep alot of little stuff that aren't vehicle specific like t-bolts and gauges..etc. More than half the parts i have now i picked up at the store. i like harassing aaron and his ms3 too .

MTuning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 07:06 PM   #5
DaveSTi
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1591

You get my swaybar?

/
/
/
/
/
DaveSTi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 01:20 AM   #6
CleanNeon98
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #2029

My Ride:
"Honey Badger" Turbo Miata

Send a message via AIM to CleanNeon98
I love JSC speed, great facility, great prices, and great staff. Justin, Mark, and the others have been more than helpful with all of my question and I direct everyone there that can get parts for their car because I know they will get the best prices, the best service, and make friends in the process.
Old 07-25-2009, 01:28 AM   #7
cr8zyjap07
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #8110

My Ride:
07 OBP STI/98 ek9

jsc speed is great if you needs parts quickly. but they never have stuff i need on their website.
Old 07-27-2009, 04:39 PM   #8
JSCspeed
Vendor

Member #8792

Thank you everyone for the kind words!

510 Hyde Park, Doylestown, PA 18902

for industry news and deals...but mostly for the deals.

JSCspeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 09:19 AM   #9
R22B
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #5854

My Ride:
88 Merkur XR4Ti | 92 Mazda MX3 | 98 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer | 91 Ford Ranger89 | 89 Yamaha FZR600

Send a message via ICQ to R22B Send a message via AIM to R22B
I’ve dealt with JSC with buying parts for customers and buying parts for my own ride and I’ve had a great experience every time.

The only exception (and it happens!) was when a customer got the wrong exhaust – but like I said, it’s bound to happen when part numbers are a measly one number different.

I recommend JSC as well.
Old 07-28-2009, 10:00 AM   #10
WRXD
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1156

My Ride:
2013 Ford Focus ST

Quote:
Originally Posted by cr8zyjap07 View Post
jsc speed is great if you needs parts quickly. but they never have stuff i need on their website.
Which parts do you want that we don't have on the site? Maybe we can add them.
WRXD is offline   Reply With Quote