TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > General Car Related Chat
Register Rules & Info

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-02-2011, 01:51 PM   #1
mitsuboost30
Tri-State Addict

Member #8197

My Ride:
look at the picture.....

Exclamation Anyone wanting/thinking of purchasing a skyline? Dont. *Another seizure in Ohio*

Well this isnt anything new for current owners. This news should be of no suprise.. This has been going on for three weeks.. Anyone in this "community" (skyline community) should have known of this since day one.. And should have been contacting and passing along info as it comes in..
Myself am friends with Vandrel (name withheld) and have been getting daily updates and passing them along to the community.

Anyways..
as the title states.. You might see cars coming on the market due to the scare..
I would strongly advise not purchasing anything.. Now is not the time to be filing paperwork on these cars..

Our community is taking action and trying to deal with this as it comes.. Laywers and certian individuals have been contacted.
But again. I dont want to see anyone get "screwed" so this is just forwarning.

I dont need everyone to turn this into a legalitys opinionated thread.. this is just info for any prospective buyers.

http://www.nicoclub.com/archives/bre...ne-owners.html

Last edited by mitsuboost30; 06-01-2011 at 12:37 PM.
mitsuboost30 is offline   Reply With Quote