TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Spotted!
Register Rules & Info Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 07-14-2007, 02:50 PM   #1
Nick 95 6sp
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #3675

My Ride:
'95 Supra Turbo 6sp

Mike and his Baltic Blue Supra, nice black Corrado ...and others

Mike must be stalking me since I see him almost every time I take a cruise. Yesterday evening we saw each other on Rt 3 and exchanged honks, he was heading east and I was heading west.

On my way back after turning around at WC, around Newtown Sq. I saw a very nice Corrado, black, tint, nice wheels, exhaust, very clean and a more noticeable than usual supercharger whine. So as we rolled past each other in traffic we got a little clearing in front of us and diced around a bit but nothing major. This was maybe the best sounding Corrado I've heard and pretty quick as far as I could tell just putzing around. I wonder if it's anybody who posts here? I turned left on Lawrence Rd. and he kept going straight ...another honk exchange so my honk collection is getting larger.
Nick 95 6sp is offline   Reply With Quote