TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Off-Topic
Register Rules & Info Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 10-30-2005, 08:36 PM   #1
99SL2_Modder
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #264

My Ride:
2009 Saturn Aura XR6

I don't care what you say...

Cops are jerkoffs.

http://forums.realpolice.net/showthread.php?t=41874
I highly encourage you to be pedophiles in the privacy of your own home, and to cross your fingers you never have your house raided by the FBI who will put you in jail for 30 years where you will be treated like one of the preteen little girls who you used to adore so much.
99SL2_Modder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2005, 08:40 PM   #2
DropTopChevy
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #242

My Ride:
2002 2.8 30V V6

Send a message via AIM to DropTopChevy
Cali is crazy about emissions since la is always smoggy with a chance of acid rain j/k
Old 10-30-2005, 08:41 PM   #3
blkbomber01
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #885

My Ride:
2001 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GS

Send a message via AIM to blkbomber01
yup... could'a told you that
blkbomber01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2005, 09:17 PM   #4
Mr Tomtastic
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #680

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99SL2_Modder
Cops are jerkoffs.
x2
Mr Tomtastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2005, 10:07 PM   #5
Little G
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #488

My Ride:
08 Mitsubishi Evo X

Didn't know that
Old 10-30-2005, 10:26 PM   #6
Francesco
Tri-State Addict

Member #540

Send a message via AIM to Francesco
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99SL2_Modder
Cops are jerkoffs.
yeah but every now and then you get a kool one

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Francesco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2005, 11:34 PM   #7
sesolcSTI
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #40

My Ride:
2004 WRB WRX STi

Send a message via AIM to sesolcSTI Send a message via Yahoo to sesolcSTI
There are cool cops out there.....*cough shift into fall run cough*
TST #40 / HP #009 / Blobeye Syndicate #99
GO PITTSBURGH!
sesolcSTI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2005, 11:39 PM   #8
eastsidesuby19
Tri-State Addict

Member #808

My Ride:
2004 BMW M3

Send a message via AIM to eastsidesuby19
yeah there people....sum people are dick heads some arnts, gotta catch em on a good day(dont f**k with em twards the end of the month)
eastsidesuby19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2005, 02:34 AM   #9
20th1519
Tri-State Addict

Member #46

My Ride:
2002 WRX Wagon PSM

Send a message via AIM to 20th1519
My last four experiences with Police Officers have been very positive. They happened over the last four years and all were traffic stops. The officers let me off with warnings for speeding each time. I even got pulled over by the same cop in the same place twice for speeding (albeit the stops were two years apart). Over all i appreciate the job they do and dont consider them all to be jerks. They are like barbers, sometimes you get a good one and other times you dont.
Old 10-31-2005, 09:16 AM   #10
smoger
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #64

Send a message via AIM to smoger
ive had a few good cop experiences, but far more bad ones.

one night i was rear ended at an intersection sitting at a red light(actually.. 5 cars were rear ended because a dumbass drunk bitch decided she could drive through us AND the red light.. the cop went out of his way to make some dickhead remarks to me.. bitching because there was a small oil stain on my owners card.. wtf!?

another time i had a cop tail me on 95 for a few miles and when he realized he wasnt gonna get me for anything he started closing in on me, so naturally i moved up a bit and he tagged me for tailgating

another time i was hit by a drunk/possibly high driver on 95, car was totaled, and as soon as the cops arrived, they forced the 2 witnesses who pulled over to leave the scene without so much as taking their names. just "you cant be here.. go home". the drunk fled the scene, and had no insurance, and what was his punishment? absolutely ****ing nothing. my punishment was having to go spend 5k on a new car the next day. all through life people say if you get into an accident and dont have insurance you are ****ed,.. but that is certaintly not the case. the cop said "dont worry he'll get about a grand in tickets" BIG ****ING DEAL! without a personal injury and the witnesses that the cops made leave the scene, lawyers wanted nothing to do with the case.

and here is the coup de grace... went to willow grove mall one night, pull into the lot, park the car, and just as im undoing my seatbelt to get out, i see flashing lights in my rearview. wtf? so i turned the power on and rolled down the windows, did all the stuff your supposed to do when being pulled over, hands on top of the wheel, interior lights on, etc.. so the cop comes up and tells me to roll up my windows, then gives me a ticket for tint and an "info sheet" so i know the law next time. pulling over a parked car for tint? seriously.. get a ****ing life.

**** da po-lice

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
| 2000 Black Acura 3.2TL

.. all car enthusiasts are welcome
smoger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2005, 03:33 PM   #11
smoger
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #64

Send a message via AIM to smoger
i forgot one, one night me and the gf got back to my apt around 3am from atlantic city.. the street is DEAD, being that its the middle of the night. i stop my car in the street and put the flashers on while my girlfriend walks over to open my garage door and move her car out from the front of it..

while im sitting there, a cop pulls up behind me and flashes me, then walks up to the side of my car and asks what im doing.. i tell him im about to pull into my garage and he tells me i cant stop and block the "highway". i tell him he can easily go around me (2 lanes) and he says no, move the car. im like "are you serious??" and he responds "why, is there a problem? MOVE THE CAR NOW". so i drove around the block and pulled into the garage. when i got back out onto the street what do i see but the cop who hassled me and another one parked opposite each other blocking the lane i was told not to block!!!!

ugh it irritates me to no end...!!

| 2000 Black Acura 3.2TL

.. all car enthusiasts are welcome
smoger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2005, 03:55 PM   #12
2point4DSM
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #505

My Ride:
08 Sienna Limited AWD, 07 John Deere riding mower, 03 Honda Pilot, 92 GSX

Send a message via AIM to 2point4DSM
I still like the one where I was talking to a friend who had just walked out of a supermarket. I was in the car with my flashers on and the car running pulled up behind another car. A cop pulls in right behind me so tight that I couldn't get out. He then gives me a ticket for illegal parking.

Jerk!

That was back in HS.

Otherwise, I've had pretty good experiences with cops lately.

My wife on the other hand had to help a cop into the hospital the other night cause he got beat up. I suppose that is the reason they are cranky sometimes.

08 Sienna, limited AWD w/ laser guided cruise control, FTMFW!
2point4DSM is offline   Reply With Quote