TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Spotted!
Register Rules & Info

Notices

Old 03-24-2005, 11:52 AM   #21
auk113
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #89

can we see some pics plz?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

auk113 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2005, 01:33 PM   #22
GSXDCY
Tri-State Addict

Member #236

Send a message via AIM to GSXDCY
If we are all talking about the same kid which i think we are....around Halloween a deer jumped out on a back road and the antlers went through the windscreen of the s2000 and smashed the front end......he use to scca race the car
Old 03-24-2005, 06:40 PM   #23
LSHatch
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #260

My Ride:
G3Fizzle

Send a message via AIM to LSHatch
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSXDCY
If we are all talking about the same kid which i think we are....around Halloween a deer jumped out on a back road and the antlers went through the windscreen of the s2000 and smashed the front end......he use to scca race the car
Yeah, I did hit a freaking deer. I hate those animals. It's all fixed now though.

LSHatch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2005, 06:41 PM   #24
LSHatch
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #260

My Ride:
G3Fizzle

Quote:
Originally Posted by auk113
can we see some pics plz?
Sure. Here is the "ugly", "mommy sponsored", and "ricer" car.

Old 03-24-2005, 06:51 PM   #25
the mike
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #19

My Ride:
1991 Toyota Previa!!!

Send a message via AIM to the mike Send a message via Yahoo to the mike
Is it possible that there are 2 S2K's like this and we are talking about a different person?

(attempting to keep the peace ;) )
Old 03-24-2005, 07:01 PM   #26
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

Send a message via AIM to TROLL
yeah how is it that so many people know so much about this guy? i feel like i'm in high school when i read this thread.
bryan

|

Quote:
If your ever wearing your shirt and someone asks who Mike BartSUki is. Tell them Im a Youtube Sensation and the Top Underground Drifter coming out of Japan! HAHA How JDM is that!

|
TROLL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2005, 07:06 PM   #27
LSHatch
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #260

My Ride:
G3Fizzle

Quote:
Originally Posted by the mike
Is it possible that there are 2 S2K's like this and we are talking about a different person?

(attempting to keep the peace ;) )
hahah. Good attempt.

Old 03-24-2005, 07:07 PM   #28
LSHatch
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #260

My Ride:
G3Fizzle

Quote:
Originally Posted by TROLL
yeah how is it that so many people know so much about this guy? i feel like i'm in high school when i read this thread.
bryan
They have nothing better to do I guess?

I'm not losing any sleep over it.

Old 03-24-2005, 07:42 PM   #29
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

Send a message via AIM to TROLL
i forgot to say... nice looking car. and honestly i know a lot of the guys on here and its a really good group. i'm sure its easy to make a comment about someone you dont know without thinking and not think much of it. i doubt, however, that they would be talking bad about someone after meeting them (as long as they were a half decent person).
try to come out to the meet tonight... 8ish to 11ish at the Red Robin next to Neshaminy Mall.
bryan

|

Quote:
If your ever wearing your shirt and someone asks who Mike BartSUki is. Tell them Im a Youtube Sensation and the Top Underground Drifter coming out of Japan! HAHA How JDM is that!

|
TROLL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2005, 10:40 PM   #30
Jeffros Spec V
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #263

Send a message via AIM to Jeffros Spec V
Quote:
try to come out to the meet tonight... 8ish to 11ish at the Red Robin next to Neshaminy Mall.
bryan
I was there tonight. I was in the Spec-V. I am pretty sure you have seen me before though. I used to be on Nasioc as well.

This S2000 has also been there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nixchic22rsx05
. black rims, a small aluminum wing (yuck), and what sounded like a fart can muffler. WHY IN GODS NAME WOULD YOU DO THIS TO AN S2000???
This car has no wing. The fart can muffler your talking about looks like its titanium and probably saved close to 40lbs. This car also sounds SIMPLY amazing. Best N/A sound I have ever heard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the dirt
some rich kid who doesnt know jack sh|t about cars
How can you make that assumsion? Your probably some dirt bag that lives in a trailor. Talk to him...Im sure he'll enlighten you on MANY things about many cars. He knows what hes talking about.
Jeffros Spec V is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2005, 03:31 AM   #31
auk113
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #89

you were at dgtrials even, not i remeber you!!

auk113 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2005, 09:46 AM   #32
the mike
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #19

My Ride:
1991 Toyota Previa!!!

Send a message via AIM to the mike Send a message via Yahoo to the mike
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffros Spec V
Quote:
bryan
I was there tonight. I was in the Spec-V. I am pretty sure you have seen me before though. I used to be on Nasioc as well.

This S2000 has also been there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nixchic22rsx05
. black rims, a small aluminum wing (yuck), and what sounded like a fart can muffler. WHY IN GODS NAME WOULD YOU DO THIS TO AN S2000???
This car has no wing. The fart can muffler your talking about looks like its titanium and probably saved close to 40lbs. This car also sounds SIMPLY amazing. Best N/A sound I have ever heard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the dirt
some rich kid who doesnt know jack sh|t about cars
How can you make that assumsion? Your probably some dirt bag that lives in a trailor. Talk to him...Im sure he'll enlighten you on MANY things about many cars. He knows what hes talking about.
What's up man, saw you roll in...didn't see you after that.

(mike with the EVO RS formerly blue WRX/gold wheels)
Old 03-28-2005, 12:28 AM   #33
rsxchic05
Tri-State Addict

Member #171

Send a message via AIM to rsxchic05
Re: Blue s2000 on Swamp Rd.

Didn't mean to cause any trouble and sorry for offending anyone. The s2000's a car I rarely see modded on the road and upon first glance it looked as though it was ricey. I'm sure had I seen it person I would have taken back what I'd said. I don't appreciate being called stupid for giving my opinion though. Anyone else could have done the same thing! Like I said, sorry for offending anyone.
rsxchic05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2005, 12:33 AM   #34
Jeffros Spec V
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #263

ahahah..Your not giving him criticsm. You made a bold statment and said the car probably rides like ****. He was responding that the car rides perfect.

Take a ride in it some day if you ever get the oppurtunity (you won't) but not only can this kid drive, his car will handle anything he throws it into.

The picture he posted of him autox. That was his first time ever doing it and took either 2-3-4 in his class and that was against people/cars that are built to autox.
Old 03-28-2005, 12:34 AM   #35
Jeffros Spec V
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #263

And I am pretty sure he doesn't care what you think. Hes just setting the facts staight.

If you don't like it thats fine but thats why you drive a RSX, why I drive a Nissan and why he drives and S2000.
Old 03-28-2005, 12:40 AM   #36
rsxchic05
Tri-State Addict

Member #171

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffros Spec V
And I am pretty sure he doesn't care what you think. Hes just setting the facts staight.

If you don't like it thats fine but thats why you drive a RSX, why I drive a Nissan and why he drives and S2000.
Yes exactly. Thats why it seemed funny to me that he felt the need to defend it.
Old 03-28-2005, 12:49 AM   #37
Jeffros Spec V
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #263

Again he is not defending it. He's simply setting the facts staight.

Talk **** about it all you want, just know whats your talking about.

Like what if I said this your car sits so high. It probably drives like ****. Why would you spend 20+ on a RSX. Your car has a fart can on it and the wing looks dumb as balls.

All assumpstions considering I've never seen your car but none the less they were said.
Old 03-28-2005, 01:01 AM   #38
rsxchic05
Tri-State Addict

Member #171

Plenty of people, I'm sure even you, have talked **** about cars they've never seen up close before. Just think, all those cars you see on the road that you may call "ricey" could be pretty damn fast and good handling, but you call them ricey cause that's how you think they look. Its an honest mistake that many make. Thats all I gotta say about this.
Old 03-28-2005, 01:09 AM   #39
Jeffros Spec V
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #263

I don't use the term "Rice"

Obvisouly you see "rice" when you want to see it and than make things up.
Old 03-28-2005, 10:07 AM   #40
LSHatch
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #260

My Ride:
G3Fizzle

Exactly. I was setting the facts straight since ignorance was running rampid through this thread. I personally don't give a crap what anyone thinks of me or my car. But, your statements were just boldly wrong, they weren't your opinion on my car.

I'd still like to see this aluminum wing that is on my car.