TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Spotted!
Register Rules & Info

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 09-23-2005, 05:04 PM   #41
Broken5hift
Tri-State Post Whore
Banned

Member #397

My Ride:
08 Scion Xb & 06 TSX

thats why i included the link, just click on it.
Old 09-23-2005, 05:05 PM   #42
Fourbanger
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #867

My Ride:
05 srt-4

Send a message via AIM to Fourbanger
And why is the mopar bov hated ?? Im happy with it, you dont like how weak it is?
Old 09-23-2005, 05:06 PM   #43
Fourbanger
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #867

My Ride:
05 srt-4

Its not working man i clicked the link hahahah it just comes up with a blank page does it take long to load the page b/c its saying done down in the bottom left.
Old 09-23-2005, 05:12 PM   #44
On Sale
Tri-State Post Whore
Banned

Member #869

hey broken, how much do u want for your rims? im not sure, but will they fit on a gsx? i need winter rims.
Old 09-23-2005, 05:13 PM   #45
Fourbanger
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #867

My Ride:
05 srt-4

pfff my bad henry thats my work filter it wont let me go. The screen is just white but its got a block page in the url its not gonna let me go while im at work. I really dont think I would take them off you man i am pretty anal about my rims and white ones would just cause me to clean them all the time.
Old 09-23-2005, 05:58 PM   #46
Intercooled T
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #207

My Ride:
2003 Toyota Rav4

tomorrow's no good, parents are gone till tomorrow evening and i'm watching the little sister....errr.....

to the other guy, my car is NOT a show car...you'll soon see why haha, but thanks for the ego boost it looks hideous like it slept in a river for 21 years

2013 Nissan Juke, 1.6T/Auto/FWD (wife's car lol
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
)
Old 09-23-2005, 07:25 PM   #47
SilverTurboRidin
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #197

Send a message via AIM to SilverTurboRidin Send a message via Yahoo to SilverTurboRidin
haha atleast you dont have to fred flintstone it!!!
Now it's a war you ain't on the side wit me
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Old 09-24-2005, 02:02 PM   #48
GTIivVR6
Tri-State Addict

Member #344

Send a message via AIM to GTIivVR6
yeah his name is Eric and i work with him at a dealership....and he does work for a lot of srt4 owners because he is a mechanic and he can do warranty work with aftermarket mods....he always drives like that, so if he rips by you dont get offended....he goes through cars like its his job, every car hes had he drives crazy, thats just him....and he took off his side exit, i dont know how much he paid for it but it wasnt 400, hes actually trying to sell it for 200 but he might have sold it to this kid with a black srt in newtown(i forget his name) he comes to the meets and he has a gspot sticker on it....anyway, hes a cool azz dude if you get to know him, to the dude that was going to get him to help some installs, call him again man, maybe he forgot about it....hes all about doing side work
Old 09-24-2005, 02:13 PM   #49
GTIivVR6
Tri-State Addict

Member #344

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken5hift
hopefully he goes to one of your meets. id like to listen to him try and talk up his car so i can make fun of him and his car the entire time.
he comes to the meets once in a while, and he doesnt talk up his mods haha...he only has a few things...injen intake, stage 2, springs, mopar bov, mopar wastegate, i think thats it....but if you want to "laugh" at him ill tell him to come up to the meet this week
Old 09-24-2005, 02:17 PM   #50
GTIivVR6
Tri-State Addict

Member #344

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fourbanger
yeah thats the one. I am rinko on other forums i just dont like putting my name all over the internet. Plus the tri state kids may know me and im not trying to get my car keyed b/c i said something controversial on the f'n internet.
I would stop by he'd probably deny it, and i think he took the side exhaust off hes selling it for like $100 if anybody is interested. I think they are a lil to loud but if anybody wants it i have his cell number.
you dont like putting your name over the internet but you put where people work that you dont even know? i guess thats cool? call him again dude, he probably dont remember....hell work on your car he can do side jobs at our dealership
Old 09-24-2005, 02:23 PM   #51
GTIivVR6
Tri-State Addict

Member #344

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverTurboRidin
Yeah me too....Myself, My mom, And my boss were all standing out in front of my work one day, The srt was parked right in front of the store...So as he drove by...with this wanna be badass stare, he did a WEAK ass wanna be burn out going around a turn. I have seen ford windstars for crying out loud do better burn outs...
is that the day you were complimenting him on his car when boostaddict was in the car with him?
Old 09-24-2005, 02:43 PM   #52
Boostaddict
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #346

hey fourbanger. you talk a good game, but when eric and i saw you at fat tony's yesterday you didn't even look at us, let alone say any thing. Why don't you stop being an internet tough guy. if you've got something to say to him, why didn't you say it? you are a little sissy. shut your mouth
Old 09-24-2005, 02:47 PM   #53
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

Send a message via AIM to TROLL
this thread went way off topic... if you want to talk about selling car parts do it in another thread. and dont talk crap on the forum... LAME.
and, most importantly, DONT POST PEOPLES WORK INFO!! DONT POST WHERE YOU SEE CARS PARKED BECAUSE IT MAKES THEM VULNERABLE TO THEIVES OR VANDALS OR WHATEVER ELSE.
Bryan

|

Quote:
If your ever wearing your shirt and someone asks who Mike BartSUki is. Tell them Im a Youtube Sensation and the Top Underground Drifter coming out of Japan! HAHA How JDM is that!

|
Old 09-24-2005, 02:49 PM   #54
Intercooled T
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #207

My Ride:
2003 Toyota Rav4

sorry all, forgot the rules about posting locations...didn't notice till it got edited...i'm local to that area so if ya see me feel free to say hi

2013 Nissan Juke, 1.6T/Auto/FWD (wife's car lol
)
Old 09-24-2005, 03:21 PM   #55
turbotool
Tri-State Addict

Member #142

My Ride:
97 Tahoe, 06 Malibu Maxx SS, 92 Camaro RS

[QUOTE=max2k1]He is one of those SRT drivers that everyone complains about and makes people think we are all arrogant children...He has one of those side exit exhaust that you order offline for like $400 and it looks bad, i didnt even pay half that much and mine looks alot better

Wrong, Wrong, Wrong.
The side-exit was custom made before all of you other SRT guys decided to buy yours from a manufacturer!
Old 09-24-2005, 03:22 PM   #56
turbotool
Tri-State Addict

Member #142

My Ride:
97 Tahoe, 06 Malibu Maxx SS, 92 Camaro RS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intercooled T
wait, is [dont post work info -TROLL] shopping center? that's like down the street from my house...guess I'll have to stop by there
no you won't
Old 09-24-2005, 04:11 PM   #57
04GTRACER
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #285

My Ride:
1999 Peon

So all of you who are crying about another driver have NEVER driven like he has. Maybe the only reason all of you are crying is that you have the internet to hide behind and an outlet to bitch. Sad part is that the people you have driven like an asshole around that want to bitch about you, don't no where to go to do it. BooHoo get me a ****ing tissue.

[if you cant possibly control yourself enough not to curse, dont dodge the swear filter. its getting out of hand and warnings will be given if it doesnt stop -TROLL]
99 Dodge Neon-Side Exit Exhaust, MP high rate springs, Addco sway bars, Moroso high cap oil pan, Ebay intake, Half caged, Carbon hood, Head work, A\C delete, Ebay strut bar, Hahn Stage 2 intercooled turbo kit with beat super 16g turbo.

Last edited by TROLL; 09-24-2005 at 04:15 PM.
Old 09-24-2005, 04:50 PM   #58
Boostaddict
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #346

hey fourbanger. by the way, the reason eric couldn't work on your car that day is b/c he had to go to one of his good friend's funeral. some things are just more important than a boost controller.
Old 09-24-2005, 04:57 PM   #59
Boostaddict
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #346

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLVRSRT4BTCH
come on justin the car is a real piece, why let it bother you the guy is a total ass you seen the way he drives... like you said before BOV everyone has one his isn't special.
yeah, the car is a real piece b/c it doesn't have stickers all over it. stickers give you alot of horsepower!
Old 09-24-2005, 06:16 PM   #60
99SL2_Modder
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #264

My Ride:
2009 Saturn Aura XR6

Saw him today. Twice.

Once he went by on the parkway, zig zagging and making sure everyone knew he had a BOV.

Second time, I was getting gas at the 5pts shell, and he goes and downshifts and spews out the BOV noise a few times before taking off. Everyone just stared after him, laughed, (like 6 cars) and called him a complete waste of life.

Which is obvious.
I highly encourage you to be pedophiles in the privacy of your own home, and to cross your fingers you never have your house raided by the FBI who will put you in jail for 30 years where you will be treated like one of the preteen little girls who you used to adore so much.
Closed Thread