TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Spotted!
Register Rules & Info

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 09-20-2005, 11:31 PM   #1
SilverTurboRidin
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #197

Send a message via AIM to SilverTurboRidin Send a message via Yahoo to SilverTurboRidin
Red SRT-4

Okay so every now and than i see this Red SRT-4 up in the pathmark shopping center on old lincoln highway. The car is never parked it has side exit and a BOV.....This car constantly rip's through the parking lot....And if i see the owner i will let him know hes a moron. That is all.
Now it's a war you ain't on the side wit me
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Old 09-21-2005, 12:04 AM   #2
max2k1
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #393

My Ride:
Wheelchair

Send a message via AIM to max2k1
He ripped by me the other day on tyburn road...I was impressed

The Story Behind My Avatar
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Quote:
They show all the dumb kids with ghetto rigged Honda's. Im not hatin Honda guys, just stating facts here.

Last edited by max2k1; 09-21-2005 at 09:22 AM.
Old 09-21-2005, 09:26 AM   #3
Intercooled T
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #207

My Ride:
2003 Toyota Rav4

yea, saw same dude as I was pulling out of Morrisville ACME yesterday...if I wasn't in the Corolla, I woulda chased 'em, always see him driving in Morrisville

2013 Nissan Juke, 1.6T/Auto/FWD (wife's car lol
)
Old 09-21-2005, 09:42 AM   #4
max2k1
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #393

My Ride:
Wheelchair

it sux when you dont have the right car at the right time

Quote:
They show all the dumb kids with ghetto rigged Honda's. Im not hatin Honda guys, just stating facts here.
Old 09-21-2005, 02:51 PM   #5
SLVRSRT4BTCH
Tri-State Training Wheels

Member #347

My Ride:
2006 cobalt ss s/c

come on justin the car is a real piece, why let it bother you the guy is a total ass you seen the way he drives... like you said before BOV everyone has one his isn't special.
Old 09-21-2005, 02:53 PM   #6
99SL2_Modder
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #264

My Ride:
2009 Saturn Aura XR6

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLVRSRT4BTCH
come on justin the car is a real piece, why let it bother you the guy is a total ass you seen the way he drives... like you said before BOV everyone has one his isn't special.
I don't have one.
I highly encourage you to be pedophiles in the privacy of your own home, and to cross your fingers you never have your house raided by the FBI who will put you in jail for 30 years where you will be treated like one of the preteen little girls who you used to adore so much.
Old 09-21-2005, 03:12 PM   #7
Intercooled T
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #207

My Ride:
2003 Toyota Rav4

me either.

)
Old 09-21-2005, 04:01 PM   #8
max2k1
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #393

My Ride:
Wheelchair

mine gets installed friday

Quote:
Old 09-21-2005, 05:10 PM   #9
Broken5hift
Tri-State Post Whore
Banned

Member #397

My Ride:
08 Scion Xb & 06 TSX

wasnt me, i have seen the kid your talking about. i got a hard look from him like his life mattered to me.
Old 09-21-2005, 05:25 PM   #10
max2k1
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #393

My Ride:
Wheelchair

i got the same look

Quote:
Old 09-21-2005, 05:33 PM   #11
SilverTurboRidin
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #197

Send a message via AIM to SilverTurboRidin Send a message via Yahoo to SilverTurboRidin
Yeah me too....Myself, My mom, And my boss were all standing out in front of my work one day, The srt was parked right in front of the store...So as he drove by...with this wanna be badass stare, he did a WEAK ass wanna be burn out going around a turn. I have seen ford windstars for crying out loud do better burn outs...
Now it's a war you ain't on the side wit me
Old 09-22-2005, 11:08 AM   #12
Broken5hift
Tri-State Post Whore
Banned

Member #397

My Ride:
08 Scion Xb & 06 TSX

hopefully he goes to one of your meets. id like to listen to him try and talk up his car so i can make fun of him and his car the entire time.
Old 09-23-2005, 10:11 AM   #13
Fourbanger
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #867

My Ride:
05 srt-4

Send a message via AIM to Fourbanger
I believe I know who that guy is. Would you put him in his mid 20's did it ever had a squared off side exhaust. That guy was supposed to help me out w/some intalls but bitched out. Seems like hes full of himself. Has the stg. 2 in his car if you ever see him at [dont post work info -TROLL] thats where he works in the evening. Hes got dark hair, thats the only other red srt ive seen around the yardley morrisville area. Eric is his name. If were talking about the same person.

Last edited by TROLL; 09-24-2005 at 02:36 PM.
Old 09-23-2005, 10:20 AM   #14
S4toSTI
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #348

My Ride:
Cars are so 2007

Send a message via AIM to S4toSTI
Quote:
Originally Posted by max2k1
it sux when you dont have the right car at the right time
It sucks when u only have one car.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverTurboRidin
Yeah me too....Myself, My mom, And my boss were all standing out in front of my work one day, The srt was parked right in front of the store...So as he drove by...with this wanna be badass stare, he did a WEAK ass wanna be burn out going around a turn. I have seen ford windstars for crying out loud do better burn outs...
How do u do a burnout while driving around a turn????

Quote:
Originally Posted by TROLL
Bryan: hmm Word says streetable isnt a word but i say f*** Word
"Its not a Rice Rocket its a Matzah Missile" -RichK
Old 09-23-2005, 10:24 AM   #15
Fourbanger
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #867

My Ride:
05 srt-4

Ahh burnouts around turns. Probablly really hard to do in a wrx b/c of the awd.
I just downshift and get the car sliding a lil bit then punch it the wheels catch but then again thats when im moving i dunno how he would do that, much less think he could do it just pulling out of a parking lot. Kinda dumb but hey Srt-4's are badass why not show it off. PFfffff hahahaha
Old 09-23-2005, 10:29 AM   #16
S4toSTI
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #348

My Ride:
Cars are so 2007

Send a message via AIM to S4toSTI
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fourbanger
Ahh burnouts around turns. Probablly really hard to do in a wrx b/c of the awd.
I just downshift and get the car sliding a lil bit then punch it the wheels catch but then again thats when im moving i dunno how he would do that, much less think he could do it just pulling out of a parking lot. Kinda dumb but hey Srt-4's are badass why not show it off. PFfffff hahahaha
I think he probably just lit up the inside wheel or something you know with that lack of lsd.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TROLL
Bryan: hmm Word says streetable isnt a word but i say f*** Word
"Its not a Rice Rocket its a Matzah Missile" -RichK
Old 09-23-2005, 10:36 AM   #17
Fourbanger
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #867

My Ride:
05 srt-4

hahah yeah I dunno what it is I have an srt-4 and believe me i wanna light them up all the time. Its just not worth it tho, he must be rolling in dough. He prob did just spin the inside but they both spin b/c its a tbd-tourqe bias differntial it just puts the power to the one with traction. So he prob just made an ass of himself in general the car will only really light them up from a stop, drop cultch type o' deal. I did it about three times where i got smoke from the car. Woopty **** i can spin wheels, i could do that in a a hundai elantra too. Waste of gas and rubber like i said he must be loaded. Was the car lowered? Did it have eyelids? What color rims stock?
Old 09-23-2005, 11:29 AM   #18
max2k1
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #393

My Ride:
Wheelchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fourbanger
hahah yeah I dunno what it is I have an srt-4 and believe me i wanna light them up all the time. Its just not worth it tho, he must be rolling in dough. He prob did just spin the inside but they both spin b/c its a tbd-tourqe bias differntial it just puts the power to the one with traction. So he prob just made an ass of himself in general the car will only really light them up from a stop, drop cultch type o' deal. I did it about three times where i got smoke from the car. Woopty **** i can spin wheels, i could do that in a a hundai elantra too. Waste of gas and rubber like i said he must be loaded. Was the car lowered? Did it have eyelids? What color rims stock?
He is one of those SRT drivers that everyone complains about and makes people think we are all arrogant children...He has one of those side exit exhaust that you order offline for like $400 and it looks bad, i didnt even pay half that much and mine looks alot better

p.s. fourbanger are you on any other sites i.e. SRT4mation, SRTforums? if so whats your name on them

Quote:
Old 09-23-2005, 11:44 AM   #19
Intercooled T
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #207

My Ride:
2003 Toyota Rav4

wait, is [dont post work info -TROLL] shopping center? that's like down the street from my house...guess I'll have to stop by there

)

Last edited by TROLL; 09-24-2005 at 02:41 PM.
Old 09-23-2005, 01:41 PM   #20
Fourbanger
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #867

My Ride:
05 srt-4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intercooled T
wait, is [dont post work info -TROLL] shopping center? that's like down the street from my house...guess I'll have to stop by there
yeah thats the one. I am rinko on other forums i just dont like putting my name all over the internet. Plus the tri state kids may know me and im not trying to get my car keyed b/c i said something controversial on the f'n internet.
I would stop by he'd probably deny it, and i think he took the side exhaust off hes selling it for like $100 if anybody is interested. I think they are a lil to loud but if anybody wants it i have his cell number.

Last edited by TROLL; 09-24-2005 at 02:42 PM.
Closed Thread