TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Spotted!
Register Rules & Info

Notices

Old 08-03-2007, 08:21 PM   #81
05Accent
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #1050

My Ride:
2008 Evo X GSR, 2002 Honda CRV

Send a message via AIM to 05Accent
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodfella732 View Post
Do you mean, "Why do you have to be a dick?". If you're going to come at me, atleast use better grammar. Thanks.
Oh wow.
With MIVEC Turbo
Daily-2002 Honda Crv Cruisin'
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
With Vtec
Quote:
Yea Junior you suck. Everyone boo this man!
Quote:
obviously you have an 05 accent and your picture is just your dream car.
05Accent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2007, 09:56 PM   #82
Chair-Force
Tri-State Addict
Banned

Member #278

My Ride:
yo st8 driftin, b.

Quote:
Originally Posted by STiCHIC View Post
yea well i also donate to the cancer society at childrens hospital too and also i had 2 ****ing liver transplants where i cannot go out and party my ass off like you guys why do you care where the **** i got my money from its not like i hurt you and whoever this goodfella is you shouldnt b so ****in nosey like i try to b a good person and i spend alot of money on stupid **** for my friends because theyre less fortunate i give tom a ride when he needs it becuz his car is broke and i also do my fair share of suffering with my kidneys failing on me and my ****in liver dying and i had to have a like 4 surgurys last summer just to save my ****in life so if you could b so ****in kind as to not give a **** about wut i do with my money (ALSO I HAVE INVESTED MOST OF IT WITH NEW YORK LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY GOOGLE IT) and i will have the money distributed to me in little peices over a lifetime because of the money i have to pay for my expensive life saving medications which by the way i have to choke down every ****ing day 2 times a day just to live! so besides having money MONEY DOESNT BRING HAPPINESS APPARENTLY IT BRINGS MORE PROBLEMS LIKE A BUNCH OF JELEOUS "RICERS" (THANX SEAN) AND I ADORE MY FRIENDS AND N E THING THEY DO OR DONT HAVE! thanx for letting me vent i guess im tired of ppl calling me and telling me that you guys continue to talk ****! now steph and i are going to OC peace!

sti chic
Just curious, when you say you invested most of it with New York Life Insurance Company, what do you mean? I'm assuming a wealth manager set you up with an annuity plan or something like that. Not trying bust your chops, I play the market on the side and curious to what they are doing with your money.
Chair-Force is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2007, 11:59 PM   #83
nissan240syan
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #3923

My Ride:
95 240sx SE, EVO 8, 97 240sx SE

you guys are crazzzzzy go spot some cars and stop talking about her money
nissan240syan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2007, 02:52 AM   #84
STiCHIC
Tri-State Training Wheels

Member #2801

My Ride:
2007 SUBARU WRX STI, 2006 EVO IX (9) MR

Send a message via AIM to STiCHIC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chair-Force View Post
Just curious, when you say you invested most of it with New York Life Insurance Company, what do you mean? I'm assuming a wealth manager set you up with an annuity plan or something like that. Not trying bust your chops, I play the market on the side and curious to what they are doing with your money.
yes i have a "financial advisor" who sets up a budget (which i dont follow sorry) weve put money away and just for re-investing with them i made an automatic 4 grand so it was pretty cool theyre awesome yea i invested pretty well i have annuities with first colony life as well...
STiCHIC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2007, 03:42 AM   #85
sherwood
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #2221

My Ride:
arggg 32, vr jetta.

Send a message via AIM to sherwood
thats dope...i wish i knew how to manage my money haha
Quote:
But I am sure the exhaust is angled for back pressure to have a faster spool-up for larger size turbochargers @ low RPM
sherwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2007, 09:04 AM   #86
MPowerKai
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1011

My Ride:
Mongoose

Send a message via AIM to MPowerKai
Quote:
Originally Posted by STiCHIC View Post
yea well i also donate to the cancer society at childrens hospital too and also i had 2 ****ing liver transplants where i cannot go out and party my ass off like you guys why do you care where the **** i got my money from its not like i hurt you and whoever this goodfella is you shouldnt b so ****in nosey like i try to b a good person and i spend alot of money on stupid **** for my friends because theyre less fortunate i give tom a ride when he needs it becuz his car is broke and i also do my fair share of suffering with my kidneys failing on me and my ****in liver dying and i had to have a like 4 surgurys last summer just to save my ****in life so if you could b so ****in kind as to not give a **** about wut i do with my money (ALSO I HAVE INVESTED MOST OF IT WITH NEW YORK LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY GOOGLE IT) and i will have the money distributed to me in little peices over a lifetime because of the money i have to pay for my expensive life saving medications which by the way i have to choke down every ****ing day 2 times a day just to live! so besides having money MONEY DOESNT BRING HAPPINESS APPARENTLY IT BRINGS MORE PROBLEMS LIKE A BUNCH OF JELEOUS "RICERS" (THANX SEAN) AND I ADORE MY FRIENDS AND N E THING THEY DO OR DONT HAVE! thanx for letting me vent i guess im tired of ppl calling me and telling me that you guys continue to talk ****! now steph and i are going to OC peace!

sti chic
I feel so bad. So many surgeries. I've had a couple and they are not cool at all. Hope you don't have to go through with anymore though.

Why do you guys have to rag on her? There are other people on the site with money and nice cars, is it because she is a girl?
Old 08-08-2007, 07:51 PM   #87
z'd up
Tri-State Addict

Member #3985

My Ride:
2002 Honda CBR 954rr, 94 Astro shaggin wagon

Send a message via AIM to z'd up
i love ur evo... i saw it last nite at kop. just curious, how much are u askin for it?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

^ADD ME^
z'd up is offline   Reply With Quote