TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Spotted!
Register Rules & Info Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 11-29-2006, 03:18 PM   #1
drew
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #2617

My Ride:
fuzion & exploder

Send a message via AIM to drew
wanna be evo at wawa on sproul road

was about 12:30, kid was riding bitch in a lancer with an evo body kit waiting for someone in wawa, i was in my car waiting for my **** at wings to go and i noticed you were staring at my car. when your buttbuddy came out and you guys left i saw you flip me off before you guys took off ( bottoming out while leaving ) just wanted to congradulate you on riding bitch in a riced out 4 banger, my car might not be much but it's sure as hell better than his

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
drew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2006, 03:19 PM   #2
05OCsrt-4
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #855

Quote:
Originally Posted by drew View Post
was about 12:30, kid was riding bitch in a lancer with an evo body kit waiting for someone in wawa, i was in my car waiting for my **** at wings to go and i noticed you were staring at my car. when your buttbuddy came out and you guys left i saw you flip me off before you guys took off ( bottoming out while leaving ) just wanted to congradulate you on riding bitch in a riced out 4 banger, my car might not be much but it's sure as hell better than his
reminds me of gorillaunit33, lol, bust on LJ
Quote:
I've got nothing... no sarcastic reply, no witty retort...
that was just stupid
05OCsrt-4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2006, 03:23 PM   #3
drew
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #2617

My Ride:
fuzion & exploder

i wouldn't have gave a **** but i used to have a lancer and i know what a heap of **** it is.

plus I think anyon who puts an evo body kit on a lancer should be ****, same for anyone that even puts the spoiler on an ES LS or OZ

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Old 11-29-2006, 03:40 PM   #4
05Accent
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #1050

My Ride:
2008 Evo X GSR, 2002 Honda CRV

Send a message via AIM to 05Accent
Quote:
i wouldn't have gave a **** but i used to have a lancer and i know what a heap of **** it is.

plus I think anyon who puts an evo body kit on a lancer should be ****, same for anyone that even puts the spoiler on an ES LS or OZ
i agree to disagree. i agree with the, them being an ass and fliping you off, now thats uncalled for.
With MIVEC Turbo
Daily-2002 Honda Crv Cruisin'
With Vtec
Quote:
Yea Junior you suck. Everyone boo this man!
Quote:
obviously you have an 05 accent and your picture is just your dream car.
05Accent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2006, 03:44 PM   #5
drew
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #2617

My Ride:
fuzion & exploder

i don't understand your post

Old 11-29-2006, 03:47 PM   #6
05Accent
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #1050

My Ride:
2008 Evo X GSR, 2002 Honda CRV

Send a message via AIM to 05Accent
Quote:
this part i dont agree with.. who cares its a body kit.. they obviously couldnt afford an evo so they did the next best thing.. let him go..
and FYI. the lancer OZ comes with a spoiler stock.
With MIVEC Turbo
Daily-2002 Honda Crv Cruisin'
With Vtec
Quote:
Yea Junior you suck. Everyone boo this man!
Quote:
obviously you have an 05 accent and your picture is just your dream car.
05Accent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2006, 03:51 PM   #7
drew
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #2617

My Ride:
fuzion & exploder

Quote:
Originally Posted by 05Accent View Post
this part i dont agree with.. who cares its a body kit.. they obviously couldnt afford an evo so they did the next best thing.. let him go..
and FYI. the lancer OZ comes with a spoiler stock.
I know it comes with a spoiler, but it's a low spoiler not a high evo one.. I don't care about body kits, but I think when you try to mold your car to look like something its not thats taking it to far, why try to make a lancer look like an evo ? even with a stage 2 turbo the lancer still gets **** on by an evo. i don't know, that's just me.. i liked my lancer and had fun modding it, but it was slow as **** and would never be an evo =P

btw; evos are my favorite car and that was the reason behind me getting a lancer, but i still wouldn't have ever put an evo body kit, hood, or spoiler on it

Old 11-29-2006, 05:10 PM   #8
ToTheIX's
Tri-State Addict

Member #1800

Send a message via AIM to ToTheIX's
if its tastefully done and the kid doesnt drive around advertisin it as an evo i say who cares, not much diff then those tuscan badges.......

**** that!
ToTheIX's is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2006, 05:15 PM   #9
smg267
Tri-State Aficionado
Banned

Member #1821

My Ride:
Artic White 04 Z06, 01 Z/28

I love how all the spotted things are people talking trash! I saw this **** driving a Scion XB with a rice muffler on it and no hubcabs can I join in?
smg267 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2006, 05:20 PM   #10
ToyotaTat
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #2475

My Ride:
1990 Toyota Camry

Send a message via AIM to ToyotaTat
good story...but not to be a c0ck but im pretty sure troll already said something about sh!tting on peoples cars in the spotted section
Old 11-29-2006, 05:29 PM   #11
2slowMX5
Tri-State Addict

Member #1351

Is it a dark (gunmetal?) ralliart with dark windows?
2slowMX5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2006, 05:50 PM   #12
cburwell
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #303

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2slowMX5 View Post
There are a few around here. One is yellow, and i think a girl drives it. The other is white (which I am guessing is the one he is talking about).

-

"The Corvette took nearly 25 years to sell 500,000 units; the Z does it in fewer than 10."
cburwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2006, 05:50 PM   #13
drew
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #2617

My Ride:
fuzion & exploder

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2slowMX5 View Post
nope just a black lancer ES ( was debadged but it had cloth interior and no sunroof ) I actually like ralliarts :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToTheIX's View Post
if its tastefully done and the kid doesnt drive around advertisin it as an evo i say who cares, not much diff then those tuscan badges.......
i'm not trying to start anything, but you can't compair an evo body kit to kdm badging.. the lancer and the evo are completly different cars, the tiburon and tuscani are the exact same car. it's just like sti pinks. if you saw the car in person you would see that it wasn't tasteful at all, it had 3 hubcaps, stickers for god knows what and bird **** all over it. i could say more about the car but that isn't why i made the thread

also; sorry for making the thread just sound like i wanted to bash someones car, that wasn't my intention; i was just hoping he was a member so i could let him know what a tool his buddy is

Quote:
Originally Posted by cburwell View Post
There are a few around here. One is yellow, and i think a girl drives it. The other is white (which I am guessing is the one he is talking about).
is it white without a body kit but with the evo spoiler? I see it at st joes sometimes

Old 11-29-2006, 08:53 PM   #14
cburwell
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #303

Quote:
is it white without a body kit but with the evo spoiler? I see it at st joes sometimes
I think the white one I see has some sort of body kit, or atleast a front bumper. I see him every once in a while on State road.

-

"The Corvette took nearly 25 years to sell 500,000 units; the Z does it in fewer than 10."
cburwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2006, 09:22 PM   #15
FASTERTHANU
Tri-State Addict

Member #1021

My Ride:
EVO

Quote:
what color?
Old 11-29-2006, 09:28 PM   #16
drew
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #2617

My Ride:
fuzion & exploder

sorry thought I said in the op, it was all black except the sideskirts were still primed. looked like the body kit just got painted and they ran out of paint or something, the car was filthy ( like sanding residue filthy ) but the front and rear bumpers were shining like they just got waxed

Old 11-30-2006, 01:10 AM   #17
Turbo_CitrusEs
Tri-State Addict

Member #660

Send a message via AIM to Turbo_CitrusEs
Some people are just a**holes sometimes nothing much you can do.....Every lancer person although does not have bad taste.......
But like a fat bitch that is going out with her fist pumping girlfriends, she's going to take a long drink from a bottle filled with denial and try to squeeze in a size 6 when she's really a 16 and act like she's the baddest bitch on the block. So believe what you want Jersey peeps. Cause when you leave your state and people ask you where you are from, we all know you want to lie cause secretly you are embarrassed by how much it sucks.
Turbo_CitrusEs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2006, 02:23 AM   #18
UGotSchooledByaGirl
Tri-State Addict

Member #573

Send a message via AIM to UGotSchooledByaGirl
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cnfx_TurboEs View Post
Some people are just a**holes sometimes nothing much you can do.....Every lancer person although does not have bad taste.......
Wholy **** it looks nice now.. I remmeber seeing that when they were JSUT getting the IC piping on it... How the hell have you been BTW? I remember you tellin me you guys were doing to it.Its come a long way since last i saw it in that almost maroon color. I had the RA I was gonna turbo.IT looks great tho.Glad to see its done.

BTW.. I had a RA.. I liked it.It was the closest thing to an evo without spending the xtra money and My RA woulda **** on a tibby.. But I will agree the OZ and LS are slow as balls till you do something to them.. But the RA was pretty quick for what it was.Throw in the RRM Piggy back and it gets a smidge faster, With the piggy back, Exhaust and intake.. thing is even better.The turbo kit makes it capable of keeping up with a stock evo..There is a kid on EvoM in PR running 10's with his and it puts out 500whp.He has all proof to back that up too. So I wouldn't knock on the lancer too much.Theres alot that can be done with it. Dont get me wrong i love evo's too, but I would rather pay 20k or less for the same chassis and spend the other 10k or more in parts and performance and basically have an evo if not do the full conversion. But that kid was a dick for flipping you off.

Quote:
pshh screw you scoobys. Who wants to drive around in mud, snow, deep water etc.. GET STUCK IN WEATHER CONDITIONS LIKE THE REST OF US!
UGotSchooledByaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2006, 03:22 AM   #19
JDM87
Tri-State Addict

Member #2557

My Ride:
G35

Send a message via AIM to JDM87
ya there is no reason to knock on peoples rides thats just not ballin...
Old 11-30-2006, 09:00 AM   #20
drew
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #2617

My Ride:
fuzion & exploder

Quote:
Originally Posted by UGotSchooledByaGirl View Post
BTW.. I had a RA.. I liked it.It was the closest thing to an evo without spending the xtra money and My RA woulda **** on a tibby.. But I will agree the OZ and LS are slow as balls till you do something to them.. But the RA was pretty quick for what it was.Throw in the RRM Piggy back and it gets a smidge faster, With the piggy back, Exhaust and intake.. thing is even better.The turbo kit makes it capable of keeping up with a stock evo..There is a kid on EvoM in PR running 10's with his and it puts out 500whp.He has all proof to back that up too. So I wouldn't knock on the lancer too much.Theres alot that can be done with it. Dont get me wrong i love evo's too, but I would rather pay 20k or less for the same chassis and spend the other 10k or more in parts and performance and basically have an evo if not do the full conversion. But that kid was a dick for flipping you off.

it isn't the same chasis IIRC

you can never turn a lancer into an evo, you can make it fast, but never an evo. i've only seen 1 lancer that actually had an AWD conversion

btw that lancer is hot, i think I saw it on evom ?