TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Spotted!
Register Rules & Info

Notices

Old 05-15-2012, 12:20 AM   #61
russiankid
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #7769

My Ride:
2012 Scion tC

Send a message via AIM to russiankid
Most people talking **** on Bryan have never driven a rwd vehicle with more than 160whp. So shut the hell up, **** happens, don't act like you're a perfect driver and can handle any situation at any given time in any given car.

We've all had some sort of accident happen, whether it ended up hitting something or just spinning out. I am not a perfect driver, I've spun my old E34 out, live and learn.
Old 05-15-2012, 12:33 AM   #62
DB Dude
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #19709

Quote:
Originally Posted by D Money View Post
Some of you people are ****ed up. Troll and I have had our differences and I would never laugh or joke about something like this. That car is obviously his pride and joy, like most of your cars are to you. Imagine if you were in his situation right now..

Anyway, glad everyone is ok. The car will come back better then ever, I am sure of it!
I don't see a problem with it. Troll dishes it out by being a pompous and spiteful admin... i'm sure he is man enough to take a little back too. Like someone else said, if this was anyone other than the site owner, this thread would be filled with "you should hire a pro driver to drive that beast for you, Driving Miss Daisy style"-type posts. Sticks and stones... and if you run your site with an iron fist, you have to expect people are going to take some pot shots at you when given the opportunity. I'm sure Troll makes more than enough money off all the suckers on this site to cover the repairs.

After all, its all the rage to flame on Honda owners for being ricers if they make one single mod to their Civic and god forbid enjoy driving it... but oh no, if its the site owner's Supra then we must walk on egg-shells, beware of teh ban!!!!! Ridiculous. Troll obviously F'd up. We're all adults here, everyone here's stinkholes smell the same. no one is above reproach, unless you are trying to score some brownie points -- as is evident in this thread. lol

Last edited by DB Dude; 05-15-2012 at 12:37 AM.
DB Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 12:38 AM   #63
itwillboost
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #17521

My Ride:
GDE6, L30T

Can't believe how negative people are for no reason. Stuff happens all the time. As for people how hate on Troll, I have unknowingly met him 3 times and he seemed nice to me. Hopefully the car is fine, it doesn't look to bad.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

5th annual Northeast Nissan Summer Meet
itwillboost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 01:15 AM   #64
DonkeyPunch
Noob-Jersey

Member #20820

My Ride:
03 Z33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vr-4-Life View Post
This is so childish. Did you assholes used to break other kids toys out of jealousy when you were little?

This car was held to a very high standard and countless all-nighters went into it. Few cars on this site were built with such a close attention to detail.

Anyone that thinks this is funny is doing so out of jealously.
I wish it were possible to tea bag people on the Internet.

BECAUSE I'D PUT MY BALLS IN AND AROUND YOUR MOUTH
DonkeyPunch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 01:38 AM   #65
Vr-4-Life
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1961

My Ride:
BMW E60 M5 V10 6 Speed --- Ducati Monster 696

Quote:
Originally Posted by DB Dude View Post
I don't see a problem with it. Troll dishes it out by being a pompous and spiteful admin... i'm sure he is man enough to take a little back too. Like someone else said, if this was anyone other than the site owner, this thread would be filled with "you should hire a pro driver to drive that beast for you, Driving Miss Daisy style"-type posts. Sticks and stones... and if you run your site with an iron fist, you have to expect people are going to take some pot shots at you when given the opportunity. I'm sure Troll makes more than enough money off all the suckers on this site to cover the repairs.

After all, its all the rage to flame on Honda owners for being ricers if they make one single mod to their Civic and god forbid enjoy driving it... but oh no, if its the site owner's Supra then we must walk on egg-shells, beware of teh ban!!!!! Ridiculous. Troll obviously F'd up. We're all adults here, everyone here's stinkholes smell the same. no one is above reproach, unless you are trying to score some brownie points -- as is evident in this thread. lol

You know nothing about the circumstances of the accident. It could have been a third party beyond his control, or been a blowout on a tire.

So how much does Bryan make? You seem to know him pretty well.
Vr-4-Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 03:45 AM   #66
LeggyTurbod
Tri-State Training Wheels

Member #18637

My Ride:
99 Legacy 25GT STI, 99 Impreza 25RS (DD)

Quote:
You know nothing about the circumstances of the accident. It could have been a third party beyond his control, or been a blowout on a tire.

Understandable but it kinda doesnt matter, i get ish still from friends and acquaintances from wrecking my old L box from rear ended in the snow (from being rear ended in the snow big a huge truck) out of my control but everyone thinks when they get in the situation they could do some superhero ish. but its a messed up way of saying they care. if you really didnt why talk? and if you wanna hate and but aloud, you do not see comments stating "it should be in the junk yard" and such. i laugh cause it happened to me and my car is fine now its metal if he was hurt it would be different
LeggyTurbod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 04:25 AM   #67
blackvr4
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #2558

My Ride:
1994 mitsubishi VR4 (twin 16Gs), 1991 eagle talon tsi (hx35)

So troll got into 1 accident and all the moderators stopped doing their jobs? How is this thread not locked yet?

In before lock.
Old 05-15-2012, 07:16 AM   #68
jpalamar
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #13773

My Ride:
03 Corvette Z06

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonkeyPunch View Post
I wish it were possible to tea bag people on the Internet.

BECAUSE I'D PUT MY BALLS IN AND AROUND YOUR MOUTH
I have the same wish sometimes.
jpalamar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 07:54 AM   #69
Zaior
Tri-State Addict

Member #21850

My Ride:
2000 Toyota Solara SLE

I have met troll a few times and have talked to him maybe once or twice, I have no complaints he seems like a great guy. I am not trying to "ride his dick", but I would say that of all of the moderators he seems to be the most reasonable and least spiteful. The fact is that whether it was his fault or not, whether it was a supra or something else, he spent an incredibly large amount of time building the car, and it was an extremely beautiful car, and anybody who lost something they put so much time into would be upset. Best of luck in having your car repaired, and glad no one was hurt.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Quote:
I would never hit a women, but I would punch a bitch in her mouth.
Zaior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 07:57 AM   #70
dudewheresmycar
Tri-State Addict

Member #10168

Send a message via AIM to dudewheresmycar Send a message via Yahoo to dudewheresmycar
Quote:

This.

Read the.h20 supra thread...
then read this one. Complete 180 as far as comments

dudewheresmycar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 08:03 AM   #71
Bates
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #16741

My Ride:
2012 Nissan Juke & 1987 Nissan 300ZX GLL

Quote:

OMG obviously!!!! Cause you were there and saw the whole thing right? Give us all the details then if you are so certain that it was entirely his fault. Oh... you can't can you? You weren't there... were you? You didn't see the event unfold did you? Then give the man time and when he is ready to talk about what happen he will.

Until then stop putting words in his mouth especially when he obviously has more important things to deal with right now and can't defend himself from jealous ignoramuses like you.
Bates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 08:18 AM   #72
Zaior
Tri-State Addict

Member #21850

My Ride:
2000 Toyota Solara SLE

Quote:
Originally Posted by dudewheresmycar View Post
This.

Read the.h20 supra thread...
then read this one. Complete 180 as far as comments
I can't speak for everyone, but there are plenty of people on here who are mature enough that no matter what kind of car will still say the same thing. That they hope everyone is okay, and that the car gets fixed. If you realize most of the comments from people who "are trying to score brownie points" were before trista commented that everyone was alright. If someone we know was in an accident and we have no idea whether anyone was hurt or not, clearly we are going to be concerned

Quote:
I would never hit a women, but I would punch a bitch in her mouth.
Zaior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 08:18 AM   #73
mcperson2k
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #13471

My Ride:
██▓▒░

Troll crashing a Supra...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bates View Post
OMG obviously!!!! Cause you were there and saw the whole thing right? Give us all the details then if you are so certain that it was entirely his fault. Oh... you can't can you? You weren't there... were you? You didn't see the event unfold did you? Then give the man time and when he is ready to talk about what happen he will.

Until then stop putting words in his mouth especially when he obviously has more important things to deal with right now and can't defend himself from jealous ignoramuses like you.
Someone else crashing a Supra...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bates
He's going to get kicked, deal with it.

He screwed up, now he has to live with it. Don't care what he says, he was most likely doing something stupid in his car and paid the price. Remember, Car vs. Hotel, Hotel wins every time. Would love to know how much his insurance goes up after this one. Haha State Farm should use this guy for a new commercial, because it really reminds me of the one commercial where the guy drives up a pole and starts crying.
Quote:
But apparently the cage saved his life? Don't know about that one after looking at pictures of the car.

State Farm Agent Jessica: "Supra Douche, did you drive your Supra into a hotel again?"
Supra Douche (crying): "I miss you Jessica!"
State Farm Agent Jessica: "Are you crying?"
Supra Douche (crying): "Yes because I hit my head on a poorly constructed cage."
Quote:
Listen, stick up for your friend when he gets drunk and bangs a fatty. Don't stick up for him when he clearly wasn't thinking and crashes his "800whp" into a damn condo. There is no sticking up for him at that point...but then again I do hear that condos just appear out of nowhere and like to jump in front of cars. So I guess we should blame the condo.

I am no E-gangster, I am an E-realists.

And that thread you linked us too, nothing but some douche just hating on VWs. Cool thread bro.
Made me laugh.
mcperson2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 08:21 AM   #74
JerseyTuscani
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #968

My Ride:
Heron White G8 GT

If he spun out in the rain and crashed I'm sure he will take the consequences of people giving him a hard time about it. But if it fell off of trailer then that's a completely different thing. Would you laugh if his car got stolen? I love people completely came up with a complete story just based off one picture.
Old 05-15-2012, 08:23 AM   #75
AWD GS
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #8729

My Ride:
VIP Luxury, Dynaride & R6

lol @ this whole thread
Old 05-15-2012, 08:28 AM   #76
bmatyeah
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #4478

My Ride:
1997 Ford Mustang

Send a message via AIM to bmatyeah
Quote:

Don't be dumb, with the adwords and vendors and merch it is easy money. 25+ vendors at 800 each a year. Also, owning the largest auto website in the area probably gets you additional perks.
bmatyeah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 08:28 AM   #77
xarchiex
Tri-State Addict

Member #13852

My Ride:
04 subaru sti,06 zx-6r

LOL is right. no one knows what happened and making assumptions.

xarchiex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 08:32 AM   #78
Bates
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #16741

My Ride:
2012 Nissan Juke & 1987 Nissan 300ZX GLL

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcperson2k View Post
Troll crashing a Supra...

Someone else crashing a Supra...

Made me laugh.
It's all in context. Glad you took the time to look up my pasts posts. Makes me feel so loved, especially from you. Though I won't argue with my hypocritical posts. Touche good sir.
Bates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 08:40 AM   #79
mcperson2k
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #13471

My Ride:
██▓▒░

Don't feel too special... I just googled 'tristatetuners supra crash' and it was the first link.
mcperson2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 08:48 AM   #80
fballman1987
Tri-State Addict

Member #2928

My Ride:
2007 WRX STi

Send a message via AIM to fballman1987
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaveBlue83 View Post
another butt hurt TST'er that most likely goes to MANY of Troll's TST meets for FREEEEEEEE, but bashes Troll anyways. i LOVE ppl like this. loveeee emmm.

get off your OWN dick. **** happened to a nice car that he put in time and effort to. but you go bash him immediately without knowing ANYTHING! did trists/bryan call you? do you KNOW what happened? I barely know the guy, but im not gonna say "HAHAHA u wrecked ur $60K car" when i have NO idea WTF happened....
so we are supposed to pay to go to these ****ty meets to see cars with ****ty fender rolls and stickers gallore?

good luck with that.