TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Vendor Marketplace > [TST] Vendors > (Past Vendors)
Register Rules & Info

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-11-2007, 04:29 PM   #1
S.Milone
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #3073

My Ride:
240sx hatch

Apexi Products....More fun then your first time, They last longer too.

You can get great deals through R/T Tuning on apexi parts as well. From Electronics to exhaust we will get you a deal. I trust there parts and feel they are high quality. I run them on my personal car. Check there site for parts you maybe interested in and Pm me for pricing. http://www.apexi-usa.com/products_main.asp
Part numbers help me get you quotes faster. Save us both the time of pming back and forth to figure the exact parts you need and part number me.

Super special pricing on Power Fc for the month of April.
Upgrade your brains and make all the power you can out of all the parts you already invested in.

Exhausts from the super burnt.....

to the super sneeky.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Great Parts

Last edited by S.Milone; 07-05-2007 at 06:13 PM.