TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Regional (Yup, Tri-State is really Five-State) > New York
Register Rules & Info Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 03-15-2006, 10:05 PM   #1
Tbomb
Noob-Jersey

Member #1644

Send a message via AIM to Tbomb Send a message via Yahoo to Tbomb
Meet/Rally in lower NY/ Orange County, NY planning

Hey everyone, I had posted this on clubwrx.net and on some of the myspace group pages. Someone from these forums asked me to join and let you guys know about it so here goes.

I would like to plan a meet and possibly a one day rally. Maybe go all over OCNY or beyond. Perhaps having a meet in the morning, the rallying up to Lake George, spend the night, socialize at the bars... then have the second leg back the next day. If anyone is interested or would be interested let me know. This wouldn't happen till July or so, but there is plenty of time to plan now. Doesn't have to be just WRXs and STi's all are welcome. Please post your thoughts. If anyone wants to help please let me know as well.
Tbomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2006, 11:59 PM   #2
IIdiceII
Tri-State Training Wheels

Member #1396

Send a message via AIM to IIdiceII
Sounds interesting...Keep us updated.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

IIdiceII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2006, 01:26 PM   #3
hercfe
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #1250

sounds like a good time. i'd probably do it if its all on road.
hercfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2006, 04:19 PM   #4
htheduck
Tri-State Addict

Member #583

Send a message via AIM to htheduck Send a message via Yahoo to htheduck
Matt, keep me posted-if you attend. Preferrably a weekend.

94 Integra LS

htheduck is offline   Reply With Quote