TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Off-Topic > General Entertainment
Register Rules & Info

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-24-2012, 05:25 PM   #13
PhillySVT
Tri-State Addict

Member #7434

My Ride:
Ford Raptor

I'm the same way......I wonder how old you are listening to Big L.....oldskool for sure. He was sick! Never "made it" big and died way to young.

Quote:
Originally Posted by biz View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by biz View Post
and i just re-discovered some old music, will be listening to this at the gym later:

Recon - Burn This City & Thirteen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rR4NqcSGnSQ

(yes, diverse taste in music... i know hahah) but really tho, there's nothing that can produce that raw/angry/powerful/let's kill sheet feeling like the heavy music does. if i'm bumpin rap at the gym i'll get distracted in my mind trying to come up with bars to go to the instrumental... when i listen to hardcore or metal i want to smash somebody's face in with a brick and thus my lifting ability reaches another level. but when i'm in the car, i never listen to anything besides rap.
^seriously........ when you drive a 15 second car you dont really "smoke" any car....you casually gain ground.

Last edited by PhillySVT; 03-25-2012 at 12:18 PM.
PhillySVT is offline   Reply With Quote