TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Networking: requests and offers
Register Rules & Info

Notices

Old 06-06-2008, 01:51 PM   #1
420sx
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #2811

My Ride:
'98 240sx, 98 Impreza L, 00 SV650

Send a message via AIM to 420sx
Looking for a job- open to almost anything

Im trying to find a job, and Im not really picky. Pretty much my only requirement is that it doesnt require early mornings. I'd love to do anything having to do with bikes or cars, even if that means answering phone calls at a shop. Just being around cars is enough for me.

About me: Im a 19 year old college student with 2 years of Business studies under my belt. I previously attended Salve Regina University in Newport, RI but recently transferred. I will be starting at Northampton Community College in September as an Automotive Technology major.

Id be looking for a summer job- but that doesnt mean its for only the summer... I could continue to work through the school year. Im a very hard working individual, especially if I feel my hard work has accomplished something. I dont have any "official" automotive experience, but ive done several FWD motor swaps, ive assembled a DSM motor from the shortblock up, and ill be swapping my 240sx in the coming months... I know my way around an engine bay enough to say that I know the basics." Ive done stereo installation, exhaust installation, etc etc.

Ive worked on a farm before as a landscaper/handyman. Really, it was more mechanic than anything else. It was the most fun ive had at any job, but definetly the hardest work. Anything from repairing the tractor's hydraulic system to working on my boss's F150, that was my job. Things like that are essentially what I do for fun in my free time. I keep myself occupied by working on one of my toys (which has grown to a slightly overwhelming size). Working on a bike or car isnt work for me, its fun.

If anyone has a job that you think I might fit into, feel free to shoot me a PM. I do have a real resume, if you'd like to see that.

Oh, and my record is clean.