TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Member Journals
Register Rules & Info Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 06-15-2011, 11:17 AM   #241
JSCspeed
Vendor

Member #8792

Congrats Don, glad to see the car is up and running, enjoy it! We do know it is a bit of an inconvenience to our local customers that we no longer have inventory on site, but we are only 10 miles from our old location and can have things to you in 1 business day. If you need anything don't hesitate to call!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

510 Hyde Park, Doylestown, PA 18902

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

for industry news and deals...but mostly for the deals.

JSCspeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 11:22 AM   #242
Ender81
*yawn*
Super Moderator

Member #1753

My Ride:
Idles a little rough ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSCspeed View Post
Congrats Don, glad to see the car is up and running, enjoy it! We do know it is a bit of an inconvenience to our local customers that we no longer have inventory on site, but we are only 10 miles from our old location and can have things to you in 1 business day. If you need anything don't hesitate to call!
Oh yeah no worries I'll get over my case of laziness the first time I need a part from you guys hahaha.
I know this is my work cutting into this, but they use a pretty expensive casket for the Dragula.

Ender81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 01:01 PM   #243
Chris B.
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #14208

My Ride:
is Sonic Blue

How long will it be until you have enough miles on the car to get it tuned?

Chris B. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 01:43 PM   #244
Ender81
*yawn*
Super Moderator

Member #1753

My Ride:
Idles a little rough ;)

I don't know to be honest. The wife is not allowing me to drive it to work, any kind of grocery store or mall etc.. lol plus it has to be backroad driving. I have another oil change to do and then one at 500. The last 500 should be easy enough I am just going to take it for a day of driving, nothing taxing just some backroads that have the rpms moving around. At 1K it goes back to 1320 for the final bits.
I know this is my work cutting into this, but they use a pretty expensive casket for the Dragula.

Old 07-03-2011, 11:45 PM   #245
Chris B.
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #14208

My Ride:
is Sonic Blue

Backroads.... Hmmm... Sounds like an excuse for a trip to Skeeters.

Old 11-13-2011, 11:31 AM   #246
Ender81
*yawn*
Super Moderator

Member #1753

My Ride:
Idles a little rough ;)

780 miles on it and counting.

Old 11-13-2011, 11:47 AM   #247
sleeperSL2
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #8422

Send a message via AIM to sleeperSL2
AN UPDATE?! haha

Kyle
sleeperSL2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 11:51 AM   #248
856jersey
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #11382

My Ride:
81 VW Rabbit Pickup & 91 MX-5 Special Edition

Bugeye <3 good work
856jersey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 12:46 PM   #249
Ender81
*yawn*
Super Moderator

Member #1753

My Ride:
Idles a little rough ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleeperSL2 View Post
AN UPDATE?! haha
LMAO ok valid point. So another 220 miles and it will be time for the manifold, fuel rail, and injectors. Once all that **** is in and it's running correctly we add the meth kit and then it's time to tune. Car is running awesome as it sits. It's still on a basic, keep it running, tune but you can feel the difference in the motor and I am really excited to see what numbers it puts down. Then we dial it back and keep it driveable. After that I think some track time may be in order.

Old 11-13-2011, 12:52 PM   #250
sleeperSL2
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #8422

Dyno?

Kyle
Old 11-13-2011, 01:01 PM   #251
Ender81
*yawn*
Super Moderator

Member #1753

My Ride:
Idles a little rough ;)

Not yet that comes after the meth kit.

Old 04-02-2012, 05:45 PM   #252
Ender81
*yawn*
Super Moderator

Member #1753

My Ride:
Idles a little rough ;)

And now all these months later I can say no meth kit. I am going to sell it off. I just don't think I will want to make so much power that I would need it.

Old 04-02-2012, 05:47 PM   #253
sleeperSL2
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #8422

You're not much of a meth head anyway. Car does pull hard though. haha

Kyle
Old 04-02-2012, 09:35 PM   #254
Chris B.
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #14208

My Ride:
is Sonic Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ender81 View Post
And now all these months later I can say no meth kit. I am going to sell it off. I just don't think I will want to make so much power that I would need it.
Think of all the cupcakes and meats you can buy with that money!

Old 04-03-2012, 12:34 AM   #255
Khellen
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #5720

My Ride:
05 STi 30R Brotated 400awhp

Send a message via AIM to Khellen
Quote:
How much? I want to run meth just so I can have a "ILUV METH" plate.
2004 Honda S2000
2002 Subaru Outback LL Bean
Khellen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 08:03 AM   #256
Ender81
*yawn*
Super Moderator

Member #1753

My Ride:
Idles a little rough ;)

Lmao that would be awesome. I am asking 850. It's an Aquamist HSF-6 with a Howerton engineering dual tank. It was used for one gallon of meth before the previous car it was in crashed.

Old 10-09-2012, 11:27 PM   #257
Chris B.
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #14208

My Ride:
is Sonic Blue

Quote:
LMAO ok valid point. So another 220 miles and it will be time for the manifold, fuel rail, and injectors. Once all that **** is in and it's running correctly we add the meth kit and then it's time to tune. Car is running awesome as it sits. It's still on a basic, keep it running, tune but you can feel the difference in the motor and I am really excited to see what numbers it puts down. Then we dial it back and keep it driveable. After that I think some track time may be in order.
So.... When are we going to see the next steps on your build happen?

Old 10-10-2012, 05:43 PM   #258
sleeperSL2
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #8422

I'm with chris. but all i hear is "house blah blah blah"

Kyle