TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Upcoming Events
Register Rules & Info Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 08-06-2014, 12:07 PM   #1
Zillon
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #5760

My Ride:
2013 JCW GP

Send a message via AIM to Zillon
Exclamation AWE Tuning BBQ and Car Meet - Willow Grove, PA - August 7, 5PM to 8PM

Might be a little late notice, but who doesn't like free BBQ, european autos, and a chance to see the inner workings of a high-end performance tuning company?

AWE Tuning is hosting their annual BBQ and car show event tomorrow evening at their headquarters right in Willow Grove, PA. The event starts at 5PM, and will go until 8, so bring your appetites, cameras, and be sure to keep it classy; police will be present.

For more info and to RSVP, head over to the AWE Tuning BBQ 2014 information page, HERE.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Zillon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 01:57 PM   #2
Vr-4-Life
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1961

My Ride:
BMW E60 M5 V10 6 Speed --- Ducati Monster 696

So this is tomorrow? Not sure why its on a Thursday night but cool regardless. I'll pass the word on to my friend who just got an S4 and is looking for some goodies.
Vr-4-Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 02:41 PM   #3
Zillon
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #5760

My Ride:
2013 JCW GP

Send a message via AIM to Zillon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vr-4-Life View Post
So this is tomorrow? Not sure why its on a Thursday night but cool regardless. I'll pass the word on to my friend who just got an S4 and is looking for some goodies.
Indeed, it's tomorrow.

Meant to be a low-key event for after work, with some free food, sweet cars, and a cool vibe. Scheduling it during the week also helps us avoid conflicts with bigger weekend events.

|
Zillon is offline   Reply With Quote