TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Upcoming Events
Register Rules & Info Mark Forums Read

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 04-24-2010, 11:39 AM   #841
jspek
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #539

My Ride:
cafe and a broke s2k

Send a message via AIM to jspek
no stall parking? thats silly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 97TurboDSM View Post
car wont be ready by tomorrow, hoping for rain date.
im saddened by this. but i dont even know if i want to go anymore.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Last edited by jspek; 04-24-2010 at 11:49 AM.
Old 04-24-2010, 11:49 AM   #842
mAzDaPSCP24
Noob-Jersey

Member #7126

My Ride:
2003 Mazda Protege ES

Send a message via AIM to mAzDaPSCP24
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotvtec? View Post
Yea trolls in a tough position right now. We should do a poll or something just to make his decision making a little easier.
I have to agree we should take a poll an vote to make the decision easyer for Troll. And yes I do think this meet is kinda of doomed every year LOL.
Old 04-24-2010, 11:51 AM   #843
jspek
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #539

My Ride:
cafe and a broke s2k

1st and 2nd years were fine.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Old 04-24-2010, 11:58 AM   #844
twastheglow
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #5286

My Ride:
pulls bitches

It sure is BEAUTIFUL here in Binghamton today. Why don't we just have it here in like 1 hour?

Alright, I'll see you guys when you get here...

Quote:
But what if they encouraged it AND the stickers turn out to be awesome? They COULD POSSIBLY say something like "I love Mike and would turn gay for his tattooed, bmw driving, new york living ass". just saying.
Old 04-24-2010, 12:07 PM   #845
karl
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #28

My Ride:
04 WRX/ 10 STI SE WRBs

Send a message via ICQ to karl Send a message via AIM to karl Send a message via MSN to karl
This is funny how people are suggesting to just randomly change the meet. Its not like only 50 people are coming, this is a massive event. Can't just change it at the spur of a moment.
I agree that the allowed parking area is not even close to hold the amount of cars that will show up if weather is perfect next sunday.

Nikon D80, 18-70, 70-300
Old 04-24-2010, 12:14 PM   #846
twastheglow
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #5286

My Ride:
pulls bitches

Quote:
Originally Posted by karl View Post
This is funny how people are suggesting to just randomly change the meet. Its not like only 50 people are coming, this is a massive event. Can't just change it at the spur of a moment.
I agree that the allowed parking area is not even close to hold the amount of cars that will show up if weather is perfect next sunday.
If you were referring to me I was obviously joking. I live over 3 hours away. LOL Smooches.

Quote:
But what if they encouraged it AND the stickers turn out to be awesome? They COULD POSSIBLY say something like "I love Mike and would turn gay for his tattooed, bmw driving, new york living ass". just saying.
Old 04-24-2010, 12:16 PM   #847
05suby
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #5738

My Ride:
2005 WRX

haha mike
WFCrew #231
Form > Function
Static > Bagged

....GO
R.I.P. Sherwood "No Home"
Old 04-24-2010, 12:22 PM   #848
dangerousatom
[TST] Calendar Master

Member #625

My Ride:
02-04 RS-STi @391whp 02-WRX Wagon @310whp ≈≈≈ Both modded to the hilt w/PPG trans

Send a message via AIM to dangerousatom
WoW! ya parking is going to be a huge issue. I dont have your number anymore Bryan or I'd call you but if you do go for the rain date and weather predictions get even better for the 2nd you may want to get a few guys to bring car ramps or lumber so people can hop the curbs in the grass areas that are not marked in blue.

02 WRX Wagon Beater-10/01/11
Old 04-24-2010, 12:26 PM   #849
saikoi
Tri-State Training Wheels

Member #16255

My Ride:
2003 Hyundai Tiburon GT

Send a message via AIM to saikoi
Yea i saw that too! (parking in the grass) I guess any trucks that show or even Scoobs and Evos will get a nice special spot in the mud! haha. Sorry yall.
Old 04-24-2010, 12:30 PM   #850
fav605
Tri-State Addict

Member #2445

My Ride:
95 Prelude Si

I hate to bring up the weather thing again, but if you look at the hour by hour on weather.com it says the chance of rain is 70% up until 10 am. It then drops to 50% till noon and then 30% from 1pm - 6pm. It never says anything like 100% rain so I really dont think this storm is anything crazy and not much to be turned away from.

For next week it says rain on may 1st and 3rd. We're kind of at a lose/lose situation because anything could happen 8 days from now.
Old 04-24-2010, 12:30 PM   #851
terrorcel
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #9515

My Ride:
2006 Suzuki GSXR-600

All this talk of rain.... I was on the bike last year and it was still an awesome event, everyone had fun, the rain kinda made it an interesting caravan up there and all was well. You all read into weather.com way too much, expecting next sundays forecast to be accurate, watch by the time next week comes to friday they'll call for thunderstorms, it's just a big guessing game when it comes to weather prediction.
Old 04-24-2010, 12:32 PM   #852
karl
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #28

My Ride:
04 WRX/ 10 STI SE WRBs

Send a message via ICQ to karl Send a message via AIM to karl Send a message via MSN to karl
Na I wasn't referring to you. Just in general. No hard feelings.

Nikon D80, 18-70, 70-300
Old 04-24-2010, 12:39 PM   #853
twastheglow
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #5286

My Ride:
pulls bitches

Quote:
Originally Posted by karl View Post
Na I wasn't referring to you. Just in general. No hard feelings.

Quote:
Old 04-24-2010, 12:39 PM   #854
Zack@Area1320
Former Vendor

Member #14881

My Ride:
08 STi Egg

Send a message via AIM to Zack@Area1320
Check out that radar lol: http://www.weather.com/weather/wxdet...A1096?dayNum=1
Old 04-24-2010, 12:45 PM   #855
Xavier
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #7219

My Ride:
has that V-Twin rumble

Sooo, it is midday. What is the call?
$50 if some one will break nicks fingers. i dont know how many times i can read just how cool he is.
Old 04-24-2010, 12:46 PM   #856
Mishimoto
Vendor

Member #12742

My Ride:
2008 EVO X, 1991 RHD J-Spec S13 (566RWHP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xavier View Post
Sooo, it is midday. What is the call?
+1... I have been hawking this thread since about 11 am waiting for the call from Bryan.
|
|
|
|
]

The Leader in Aftermarket Performance Cooling Technology
Offering Aluminum Radiators, Intercoolers, Silicone Hoses & Cooling Accessories
Old 04-24-2010, 01:04 PM   #857
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

Send a message via AIM to TROLL
The 4th Annual Sonic Meet has been moved back to next Sunday, May 2nd due to weather.

The forecast hasn't improved so we've decided its going to be best to move the meet back in hopes of holding it on a nicer day. I apologize to all of those who this creates an issue for. We all wished for perfect weather on the original date, but its out of our control and it wouldn't be right to intentionally hold the meet in wet weather. Believe me, I know this is a frustrating situation, but we're working with what we have here and keeping a positive attitude about having a great charity event next Sunday on a warm sunny day.

Once again, the meet has been moved back to next Sunday, May 2nd due to weather.

|

Quote:
If your ever wearing your shirt and someone asks who Mike BartSUki is. Tell them Im a Youtube Sensation and the Top Underground Drifter coming out of Japan! HAHA How JDM is that!

|

Last edited by TROLL; 04-24-2010 at 01:19 PM.
Old 04-24-2010, 01:09 PM   #858
jspek
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #539

My Ride:
cafe and a broke s2k

well i wont be there.

Old 04-24-2010, 01:17 PM   #859
97slocav
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #11880

My Ride:
01 blazer xtreme

im going to try andbe there
Old 04-24-2010, 01:19 PM   #860
terrorcel
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #9515

My Ride:
2006 Suzuki GSXR-600

Good luck for better weather next Sunday, if it rains I'm gonna laugh my ass off at work, lol.