TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Upcoming Events
Register Rules & Info Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 06-02-2010, 12:01 PM   #41
lepichichi
Tri-State Addict

Member #15232

My Ride:
RotAry :)

where is everybody meeting at for the caravan on sat morning???

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
lepichichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 12:40 PM   #42
Vinny
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #2979

My Ride:
'95 Lexus SC300

Well if anyones coming from the south jersey area, hit me up, I'm tryna setup a caravan.

You can Try and Fail, but never Fail at Trying.
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 03:10 PM   #43
thefro526
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #7892

My Ride:
1996 240sx & 1989 240sx Coupe

Send a message via AIM to thefro526
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
Well if anyones coming from the south jersey area, hit me up, I'm tryna setup a caravan.
Dude!

I do the Caravans!

But seriously, maybe like 10:30am Saturday from the usual location?

Quote:
Also do some things with it, with fro boy's whip.
Quote:
At this rate, though, it'll be 2015 before either of you gets yo whips running right.
thefro526 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 03:14 PM   #44
Vinny
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #2979

My Ride:
'95 Lexus SC300

hahaha, then post up fro! It's already wednesday!
and yes, that works

You can Try and Fail, but never Fail at Trying.
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 03:29 PM   #45
thefro526
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #7892

My Ride:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
hahaha, then post up fro! It's already wednesday!
and yes, that works
http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/...85#post1743685

South Jersey Caravan to FD.

BE THERE.

Quote:
Quote:
At this rate, though, it'll be 2015 before either of you gets yo whips running right.
Old 06-03-2010, 12:09 AM   #46
WHT_SRKOUKI
Tri-State Addict

Member #15613

My Ride:
1997 Nissan 240sx w/ s15 Sr

any lv guys want to make a caravan
WHT_SRKOUKI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 11:02 AM   #47
thefro526
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #7892

My Ride:

http://speedhunters.com/archive/2010...3-wall-nj.aspx

Livestream of today's practice and stuff.

Mad Mike's looking Gangster.

*Edit* The Stupid Megan Racing Car spun out in front of Mad Mike and they hit. :'(

Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by thefro526; 06-04-2010 at 11:09 AM.
Old 06-04-2010, 12:44 PM   #48
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

Send a message via AIM to TROLL
If anyone knows someone down here today Friday with a sick car hit me up and well put it in the TST booth! Send me a pm asap with a phone number to call an some info on the car, thanks!
edit: found. Had a S13 with a 2JZ swap in the booth today, sweet car!
Tomorrow we'll have my Supra in the booth.

|

Quote:
If your ever wearing your shirt and someone asks who Mike BartSUki is. Tell them Im a Youtube Sensation and the Top Underground Drifter coming out of Japan! HAHA How JDM is that!

|

Last edited by TROLL; 06-04-2010 at 11:55 PM.
TROLL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 03:19 PM   #49
thefro526
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #7892

My Ride:

Qualifying is on the stream now, it's getting interesting.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 06-04-2010, 11:54 PM   #50
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

Today was awesome... hope a lot of people are planning to come out tomorrow (Saturday).
TST has a vendor booth in an awesome spot, right in the main aisle toward the front of the vendor/pit area across from the Cooper Tire stage and Rix Magazine so stop by and say whats up. I'll have the Supra parked there tomorrow and we'll just be trying to talk to some cool people and spread the word about the forum.
I talked to some awesome people today... Matt Waldin from Import Intelligence who qualified in his 350z, Sam Hubinette in his Dodge Challenger took the time time to have a great interview with me and I also met his wife briefly, and I also got to meet Miss Formula D who was super nice and said she'd stop by the TST booth tomorrow for some photos with the Supra.
Long day today and going to be a super early morning tomorrow for me but I'm looking forward to another awesome day out there. We've already got some great coverage of the event so stay tuned for it after the event is over.

|

Quote:
If your ever wearing your shirt and someone asks who Mike BartSUki is. Tell them Im a Youtube Sensation and the Top Underground Drifter coming out of Japan! HAHA How JDM is that!

|
Old 06-05-2010, 06:45 PM   #51
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

Live video feed of the event is here: http://driftstream2010.com/

Its the finals now so only 5-10 mins left, check it out if you're at a computer!

|

Quote:

|
Old 06-05-2010, 08:19 PM   #52
bmatyeah
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #4478

My Ride:
1997 Ford Mustang

Send a message via AIM to bmatyeah
dai again. Wall looks like it takes a beating on the cars. I dont know because i dont drift but where the flat meets the banks seems to really mess with people. Its one of the fd slow tracks. I want to see how xdc does at e-town, it looks like a much better course.
bmatyeah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 08:47 PM   #53
trista
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #15075

My Ride:
'89 EF

Send a message via AIM to trista
Wooo for dai. Had an amazing time and met so many people. The drivers are awesome and crazy friendly. If you weren't able to make it you really missed put on a great time.

Quote:
Amen. E-harmony has a monthly fee....can you believe that? If only those suckers knew about TST!
trista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 09:23 PM   #54
Teku18
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #4895

My Ride:
2014 WRB BRZ, 1992 SVX

Send a message via AIM to Teku18
Ha i watched online. Great show today.
Quote:
yes this is ok with me, obviously but when someone is paying and i plasma their fender open and then duct tape it shut they might get upset while i am laughing.
Teku18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 09:24 PM   #55
streetsistalkin
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #16344

My Ride:
95 240sx proper thrashed

Quote:
Originally Posted by trista View Post
Wooo for dai. Had an amazing time and met so many people. The drivers are awesome and crazy friendly. If you weren't able to make it you really missed put on a great time.
Yea i know i missed out, but are you reallly as pigeon toed as your avatar suggests? jw. nice pic tho, looks cyoot
streetsistalkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 09:25 PM   #56
trista
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #15075

My Ride:
'89 EF

Send a message via AIM to trista
Lmao not at all but thankssss

Quote:
Amen. E-harmony has a monthly fee....can you believe that? If only those suckers knew about TST!
trista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 09:28 PM   #57
alexdoubleu
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #13759

My Ride:
02 wGNARx

trista was tearin it up on the dance flo' :]
alexdoubleu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 10:10 PM   #58
jgartland
Tri-State Addict

Member #16142

My Ride:
has a vf43 and an EWG

ugh formula d did me dirty. best/worst farmers tan ever! ahaha i still had so much fun today. definitely have to make it out to more drift events..
Old 06-05-2010, 10:15 PM   #59
howielong
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #586

My Ride:
Grandpa Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to howielong Send a message via MSN to howielong
I'm still blowing tire rubber out of my noise. All in all it was a fun day, I'm burnt and I took a ton of photos

howielong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 10:23 PM   #60
zaneithan
Tri-State Training Wheels

Member #8002

My Ride:
1992 nissan 240sx

awesome event, supra looks amazing troll, took a few pics of the motor and everyone i met was really nice, hope to make it out to some more events you guys are at
zaneithan is offline   Reply With Quote