TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Upcoming Events
Register Rules & Info Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 05-01-2014, 09:37 PM   #1
Crash
Tri-State Training Wheels

Member #26573

My Ride:
2011 Suzuki SX4 LE Anniversary Edition

Sunday Night Cruise to KOP Meet (from Roxborough)

Since there seems to be growing interest in this I've decided to make its own thread so we don't spam up the normal KOP meet thread...

This is an open invitation to anyone from (but not limited to) Roxborough/Manayunk/East Falls/Norristown/Plymouth Meeting that would like to cruise together to the weekly Sunday night meet in KOP at the Imax parking lot. See thread for that meet here : http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/...d.php?t=126796

We will be meeting every Sunday night around 7:30pm at the Ivy Ridge shopping center at the corner of Ridge Ave and Domino Lane. The preferred parking area for us would be closest to the main shopping center sign right on the corner of Ridge and Domino...See picture for reference

We will leave Ivy Ridge at about 8pm and will drive down Domino lane to Umbria Street where we will make a left and continue onward towards Main Street, cross the Belmont Bridge and hop on 76 for the rest of the drive up to the meet.

*NO CHILDISH CRAP AT IVY RIDGE - no burnouts, loud stereos, revving engines or general D-baggery please. Other car clubs use this same area for weekly meets without issue and I would like to keep the car culture in good standing with the surrounding neighborhoods. Thank you for your understanding!

Unless I post to this thread stating otherwise, I should be at Ivy Ridge every week to cruise up with people...sometimes with a crew of other cars depending if my friends aren't lazy and hop in my car.

Look for me in this:

My name is Curtis. See ya there!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Crash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2014, 03:30 PM   #2
Crash

Member #26573

My Ride:

Sunday 5/4 - Ill be there tonight for sure...Still gathering people to get more cars...look for me by the sign.

Old 05-11-2014, 11:50 AM   #3
bigdog
Noob-Jersey

Member #8781

gonna be a few weeks till I can head up there sunday... both of my cars are in the shop at the moment
bigdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 01:52 PM   #4
Crash

Member #26573

My Ride:

5/11 - Ill be there tonight

Old 05-18-2014, 08:13 PM   #5
Crash

Member #26573

My Ride:

Couldn't make it tonight but plan on going next week for sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 05-23-2014, 10:19 AM   #6
Crash

Member #26573

My Ride:

Ill be at Ivy Ridge this Sunday 5/25 with a few cars.

Old 05-25-2014, 11:02 PM   #7
Crash

Member #26573

My Ride:

Few cars from today's cruise...building up slowly but surely

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 05-26-2014, 07:18 AM   #8
jpalamar
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #13773

My Ride:
03 Corvette Z06

jpalamar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2014, 01:53 PM   #9
JeremyPA
Tri-State Addict

Member #16415

My Ride:
Cayanne Red MY04

Who didn't see that coming?
JeremyPA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2014, 06:40 PM   #10
Crash

Member #26573

My Ride:

While this club has backed out as the main organizers of the meet it does not necessarily mean that its a no go from hear on out...I will continue to show up on a weekly basis with a few friends until the cops tell us otherwise.

Last edited by Crash; 06-01-2014 at 07:07 PM.