TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Off-Topic
Register Rules & Info

Notices

Old 08-22-2008, 02:30 PM   #1
poisonivory
Tri-State Addict

Member #5979

My Ride:
2010 Lancer GTS

Send a message via AIM to poisonivory
LA Fitness in Fairless Hills

I'm pretty sure that when the thread came out about what gym you go to, several people said LA Fitness in Fairless Hills, both guys and girls. This says the guys is from Fairless Hill but the gym is in Montgomery Township. I hope no female members or gf's of male members were subject to this pervert.

Police: Man Peeps On Women At Local Gym
Goldman Charged With Stalking, Harassment

POSTED: 10:33 pm EDT August 21, 2008
UPDATED: 9:24 am EDT August 22, 2008

MONTGOMERY TOWNSHIP, Pa.
-- Police said Thursday they have arrested a man they said used his gym membership to be a voyeur.

Police would not say whether 28-year-old Brad Goldman, of Fairless Hills, was a member of LA Fitness, but they said he used the gym to peep on women.

"It's horrible for something like that to happen," said gym member Cassandra Brooks. "Someone to walk into the woman's locker room like that -- it's horrifying."

Police added that they could not have arrested Goldman, who is a registered sex offender, without the help of the gym.

Goldman has been charged with stalking, harassment, trespassing and disorderly conduct, as well as violating his parole. Goldman was being held at the Montgomery County Prison.

Female gym members at the LA Fitness in Montgomery Township expressed their disbelief after learning of Goldman's arrest.

"I've never had a problem with anything like that, so it's a shock to hear that anything like that happened," Brooks said.

"You're very irritated that anything like that could happen," said another gym member, Carol Stella. "You wouldn't think that in a gym of this quality, anything like that could go on."

According to court documents, on Monday, a female gym member was exercising at the LA Fitness club when she saw Goldman watching her. Based on the records, the female told police she then went into the locker room to shower, and when she got out unclothed, Goldman was watching her.

Court documents indicated she reported the incident to management, who then alerted police. Police sources told NBC 10 News that they arrested Goldman on Thursday, and he confessed to peeping on the woman. Police also said he admitted to opening a shower curtain on a second woman two weeks ago at the same gym.

"It's hard to hear about that, because I have never heard of such a thing," said Julia Hilbert.

Officials at the gym declined to comment.

Police asked anyone with more information to call police at 215-362-2300.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Last edited by poisonivory; 08-22-2008 at 02:33 PM.
poisonivory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 04:00 PM   #2
igo4bmx
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #592

My Ride:
2009 Audi A3 Quattro, 2008 BMW X5, 2003 WW Evo8, 2000 Turbo SOHC Civic

Send a message via AIM to igo4bmx
wow- glad they didn't catch Dimitri though!
igo4bmx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 04:27 PM   #3
JohnCutter
Tri-State Training Wheels

Member #7997

Holy sh!t...guys like to peek at naked women. News at eleven !

Next thing you know guys will be pretending to be friendly with women in order to bang them.
JohnCutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 08:44 PM   #4
gpzjack
Tri-State Addict

Member #3422

My Ride:
07 Legacy 06 Mazda5 96 Dakota 78 Firebird 03 Kawasaki

LA fitness = con artists

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
gpzjack is offline   Reply With Quote