TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Racing > Road Racing
Register Rules & Info Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 06-02-2008, 01:17 AM   #1
den9
Tri-State Post Whore
Banned

Member #1198

My Ride:
turbo diesel

Send a message via AIM to den9
american lemans at limerock

any1 going? its about 3.5 hours away and 180 miles away from doylestown, looks like a cool track, and scenic roads. its july 12.
den9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 01:40 AM   #2
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

Send a message via AIM to TROLL
that sounds like it would be awesome... i'm gonna look into the work situation for this one...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Quote:
If your ever wearing your shirt and someone asks who Mike BartSUki is. Tell them Im a Youtube Sensation and the Top Underground Drifter coming out of Japan! HAHA How JDM is that!

|
TROLL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 08:02 AM   #3
PaleDSM
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #274

I'll be there.

Took me 3 hours last weekend.

It will be their first event with the new configuration.

2000 MR2 Spyder (Yellow)
2013 Hyundai Elantra
PaleDSM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 11:48 AM   #4
Nors
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #2210

My Ride:
2011 VW GTI

Send a message via AIM to Nors
Oh god, I guess I will be adding this to my calender. Happy and sad, because more money spending, but more fast car seeing. I also want to see the cars go airborn like the rolex cars were last week.
2002 Volkswagen GTi - Sold |1995 Honda Accord - Sold | 1993 Eagle Talon Tsi AWD Project - Sold | 1996 Acura Integra RS - Sold
Nors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 04:28 AM   #5
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

bump it up for this weekend... i wont be available since i didnt hear back about media passes until tonight but it looks totally awesome. who is going? i'm trying to get a couple media guys up there to take advantage of the passes i just secured... better late than never i guess.

more info: http://www.americanlemans.com/home/ALMSHome.aspx

|

Quote:
If your ever wearing your shirt and someone asks who Mike BartSUki is. Tell them Im a Youtube Sensation and the Top Underground Drifter coming out of Japan! HAHA How JDM is that!

|
Old 07-11-2008, 08:10 AM   #6
PaleDSM
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #274

I'm still going. Leaving at 6am tomorrow morning.

2000 MR2 Spyder (Yellow)
2013 Hyundai Elantra
Old 07-11-2008, 08:18 AM   #7
Vypurr
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #58

My Ride:
06' SGM STi / 05' ZX-6R

Send a message via AIM to Vypurr
I might go. I live an hour away now. Anyone got a hookup for cheaper Saturday tickets?
Gentleman do what ever it takes to empty our coffers lapdances, champagne dances, shower dances. Oh the things you can buy for a handfull of bills. It makes me excited. It gives me the chills. Thell be filcher rubs, breeders, hambones and tweeners, zobos and debos and blorps that go eenah. for a one dollar bill you can pull down their zippers.
I am the snorlax, I speak for the strippers!
Vypurr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2008, 03:09 PM   #8
Nors
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #2210

My Ride:
2011 VW GTI

I'll skip this one I think and hopefully go to mid ohio next weekend.
2002 Volkswagen GTi - Sold |1995 Honda Accord - Sold | 1993 Eagle Talon Tsi AWD Project - Sold | 1996 Acura Integra RS - Sold
Old 07-12-2008, 03:54 PM   #9
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

you're obviously skipping it since its going on right now, haha...

|

Quote:

|
Old 07-12-2008, 04:32 PM   #10
lude98SH
Tri-State Addict

Member #1684

i was supposed to be up at this one. goddamm school
lude98SH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2008, 07:35 PM   #11
Vypurr
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #58

My Ride:
06' SGM STi / 05' ZX-6R

Just got back...Amazing time!
Gentleman do what ever it takes to empty our coffers lapdances, champagne dances, shower dances. Oh the things you can buy for a handfull of bills. It makes me excited. It gives me the chills. Thell be filcher rubs, breeders, hambones and tweeners, zobos and debos and blorps that go eenah. for a one dollar bill you can pull down their zippers.
Old 07-12-2008, 08:08 PM   #12
Nors
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #2210

My Ride:
2011 VW GTI

Quote:
Originally Posted by TROLL View Post
you're obviously skipping it since its going on right now, haha...
Hey I like to make it seem like I didn't miss it, but instead decided to skip it.
Old 07-12-2008, 08:10 PM   #13
Nors
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #2210

My Ride:
2011 VW GTI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vypurr View Post
Just got back...Amazing time!
Lucky... no spoilers please, doesn't air until tomorrow.
Old 07-12-2008, 08:44 PM   #14
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

ooh yeah no spoilers, didnt realize it was airing tomorrow

|

Quote:

|
Old 07-12-2008, 08:53 PM   #15
Vypurr
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #58

My Ride:
06' SGM STi / 05' ZX-6R

What channel does it air on? Just speed? I wanna watch it. I saw the great crashes, but I missed one. And I found it impossible to follow the race while I was trying to find the best spots on the track!
Old 07-12-2008, 09:33 PM   #16
PaleDSM
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #274

Just got in now from a full day. Left at 6:30am and left at 6pm. By far the best racing event I have ever gone too. Limerock is such an awesome track for spectators. Pictures coming tomorrow.

2000 MR2 Spyder (Yellow)
2013 Hyundai Elantra
Old 07-12-2008, 09:54 PM   #17
Vypurr
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #58

My Ride:
06' SGM STi / 05' ZX-6R

You stayed for Formula BMW? How was that?
Old 07-12-2008, 11:06 PM   #18
PaleDSM
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #274

Actually pretty good. Those little bastards sound great blipping the throttle on downshifts. They are so small that there are more passing opportunities for them also.

2000 MR2 Spyder (Yellow)
2013 Hyundai Elantra
Old 07-13-2008, 03:32 AM   #19
Nors
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #2210

My Ride:
2011 VW GTI

Yeah I saw formula bmw during the F1 weekend in Canada, they were awesome to watch. Very competitive so the races are pretty close and there is ussually quite a few battles going on.

Edit: Just Speed for ALMS. No HD
Old 07-13-2008, 10:22 AM   #20
Vypurr
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #58

My Ride:
06' SGM STi / 05' ZX-6R

Well unfortunately I don't get speed channel at this stupid apartment I am at! I am gonna have to go to a sports bar and ask for it!