TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Off-Topic
Register Rules & Info

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 03-13-2006, 03:45 AM   #1
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

Send a message via AIM to TROLL
This is absolutely fantastic [The Simpsons]

saw something about this on the news today... what most people dont know is that it was actually made by FOX as advertising for the show... but not for conventional commercials on television. it was created to be so goddamn good that it would just circulate the internet amusing people and at the same time advertise the show without people even realizing it...
anyways on with the show...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...283&q=simpsons

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Quote:
If your ever wearing your shirt and someone asks who Mike BartSUki is. Tell them Im a Youtube Sensation and the Top Underground Drifter coming out of Japan! HAHA How JDM is that!

|
Old 03-13-2006, 03:48 AM   #2
555RS
Tri-State Training Wheels
Banned

Member #369

I can never watch google videos, WTH is wrong. It says i need some kinda activeX controls and when i follow the link theres nothing to DL. Sorry to hijack i wanna see the video.
Old 03-13-2006, 03:56 AM   #3
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

you can view it here as well:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=49IDp76kjPw

|

Quote:
If your ever wearing your shirt and someone asks who Mike BartSUki is. Tell them Im a Youtube Sensation and the Top Underground Drifter coming out of Japan! HAHA How JDM is that!

|
Old 03-13-2006, 04:54 AM   #4
Bizee
Tri-State Addict

Member #210

lol, like the show needs any advertising. everyone knows its one of the best shows on tv as is!
Old 03-13-2006, 05:51 AM   #5
WhiteXFire
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #305

My Ride:
2007 Infiniti G35x, 2008 MB SLK55 AMG

Send a message via AIM to WhiteXFire
Boooooo, repost.

http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/...ad.php?t=11416

2004 Chrysler Crossfire - Gone
2007 Infiniti G35x Sedan -

2008 Mercedes-Benz SLK55 AMG -
Old 03-13-2006, 08:15 AM   #6
BlackBulletTSi
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #224

My Ride:
99 Eclipse GSX

Send a message via AIM to BlackBulletTSi
Repost Lol

New DJ community being built,
COMING SOON!!
Old 03-13-2006, 10:54 AM   #7
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

damnit! ok locking my own thread... see the other thread if you want to reply to this sweet video.

|

Quote:

|
Closed Thread