TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > General Car Related Chat
Register Rules & Info

Notices

Old 07-08-2009, 12:06 PM   #1
piku
Tri-State Addict

Member #12166

My Ride:
335i/M3

Paint and Leather Repair

I'm kind of combining threads here but in the montgomery/bucks, pa area does anyone know of someone who can competently repair a leather side bolster (remove and replace with a new matched piece of leather) as well as refinish the rest of the seats with leatherique or some product like that.

Also I have a ton of rock chips on my front bumper and hood from my uh.. driving, as well as a little bit of rash and a rust spot on the rear end. Does anyone know of a good paint shop? I want it to be factory perfect, no n00bs. I also want good paint/clear coat to be used but I don't know much about it so any pointers on getting the best result would be most appreciated.

The car is my arctic silver m3. The seats are the black vadars and they cost more than $2000 for replacement leather entirely :-/
piku is offline   Reply With Quote