TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Off-Topic > General Entertainment
Register Rules & Info

Notices

Old 02-23-2011, 05:34 PM   #1
morla
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #16045

My Ride:
'06 Evo SE, '99 Integra, '97 Q45

Bullet Storm

So I picked up Bullet storm yesterday. Wow. It's so much fun and I'm so glad I picked it up. I had a serious gaming session, which I haven't done in forever. I played for about 5 hours it seemed. At one point I actually forgot it came with the Gears 3 beta. I'm a huge Gears fan so it says a lot that I skipped out on playing the beta to play this game. It's exactly how an Unreal game should have been made in the first place. In your face killing with arcade style scoring and a whole lot of ways to kill people. The story seems a little bland but I wasn't looking for a great story to begin with so no harm no foul. The varieties of killing people is something that keeps you playing. It doesn't get repetitive like CoD or even Halo. There's nothing wrong with those games (hell I've been to each midnight release for the past 4 years) but Bullet Storm just has so many ways to kill people it gives you a thirst to be creative and find a new way to finish people off. It's a great game, it's loud, it's funny, it's destructive. It's a game you have to at least try.

If anyone has this or is getting it hit me up on XBL or PSN: TheSuicideBooth.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
morla is offline   Reply With Quote