TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Upcoming Events
Register Rules & Info

Notices

Old 12-30-2004, 06:17 AM   #1
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

Send a message via AIM to TROLL
Jan 7th - Jack Frost / Big Boulder Ski Meet - $9 lift tix

Hey guys,
Just found out about a promotion that WMMR is running at Jack Frost and Big Boulder on Friday, Jan. 7th. Lift tickets are only $9.33 if you buy them before Jan 3rd.
I'm trying to get up some this winter, but just cant justify paying much for the local mountains, so this is a good opportunity. It would be really fun to hit the slopes with some of you guys and check out everyone's skills on the mountain. It'll be my first day out for the season, so I might be sucking it up a bit.
Info and ticket ordering is located at http://www.wmmr.com/extra10.shtml
Anyways, post up here if you are interested in meeting up there.
Bryan

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Quote:
If your ever wearing your shirt and someone asks who Mike BartSUki is. Tell them Im a Youtube Sensation and the Top Underground Drifter coming out of Japan! HAHA How JDM is that!

|
TROLL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2004, 03:56 PM   #2
criz
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #5

My Ride:
2008 Subaru WRX STi

Send a message via AIM to criz Send a message via MSN to criz
ah, have fun guys... i'll be working

stupid office
criz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2005, 03:59 AM   #3
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

Send a message via AIM to TROLL
hey, just a reminder that in order to get cheap lift tickets you need to buy them through that link before the end of the day today (Jan 3). my 'ski buddy' just bailed on me (in more ways than one ) so i'm not sure if i'll be there anymore... depends if i can find a last minute replacement.
bryan

|

Quote:
If your ever wearing your shirt and someone asks who Mike BartSUki is. Tell them Im a Youtube Sensation and the Top Underground Drifter coming out of Japan! HAHA How JDM is that!

|
TROLL is offline   Reply With Quote