TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Networking: requests and offers
Register Rules & Info

Notices

Old 10-04-2009, 12:42 AM   #1
lagos
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #989

My Ride:
Toyota Celica GT-Two

anyone work for tmobile?

My sister has a Nokia XpressMusic phone that got damaged because a car ran over it. The phone basically functions, but part of the keypad is stuck and the screen display is a little messed up.
What are my chances of getting it replaced for free? She's had the phone less than one year.

Coincidentally, I have the same phone. Today I was driving and felt something hot in my pocket. I looked at my phone, and it was not functional and getting extremely hot. I pulled over and had to remove the battery because the whole thing was about to catch fire at any minute.
Took it down to my local t-mobile and they were very good about replacing it for free with no hassle at all. So, just wondering what can be done about the other phone, or if anyone here can hook me up.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

The accelerator on my toyota has always been stuck to the floor..
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
lagos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 01:28 AM   #2
e30dude
Tri-State Training Wheels

Member #14012

My Ride:
89 325is, 90 325ic

Send a message via AIM to e30dude
idk if your close to will grove, but the dude andrew used to be on here with a real nice 240sx. i believe hes manager there so thats your best hope.
e30dude is offline   Reply With Quote