TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Regional (Yup, Tri-State is really Five-State) > Connecticut
PSI Proformance
Register Rules & Info Mark Forums Read

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-26-2011, 12:20 PM   #1
fakeblood316
Tri-State Addict
 
fakeblood316's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: State College, Pa
Member #3839

My Ride:
1997 Nissan Hardbody + 2005 Chevy Colorado Z71

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to fakeblood316
New to CT

I'm moving to CT from PA in the next couple weeks. I just graduated and landed a job in Branford just outside New Haven. I was wondering what there is in the area, car meets, shows, good places to chill, bars, restaurants etc. I was also wondering if there was anyone local would want to make a couple of bucks and help me move in at all.
fakeblood316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 09:03 PM   #2
Whitekryptonit3
Tri-State Addict
 
Whitekryptonit3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Connecticut
Member #7046

My Ride:
MK5 .:R32 #832

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to Whitekryptonit3
Quote:
Originally Posted by fakeblood316 View Post
I'm moving to CT from PA in the next couple weeks. I just graduated and landed a job in Branford just outside New Haven. I was wondering what there is in the area, car meets, shows, good places to chill, bars, restaurants etc. I was also wondering if there was anyone local would want to make a couple of bucks and help me move in at all.
Lack of car meets but lots of awesome bars and places to chill. What type of job are you starting?
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Quote:
Agree. If you aren't here legally, don't think multiplying will save you. You're all swimming back, newborn and all.
Truth.
Whitekryptonit3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 09:18 PM   #3
fakeblood316
Tri-State Addict
 
fakeblood316's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: State College, Pa
Member #3839

My Ride:
1997 Nissan Hardbody + 2005 Chevy Colorado Z71

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to fakeblood316
I graduated from penn college with my bs in welding engineering. I took a position at ALCOA Branford as a welding engineer in charge of their laser welding operations. So hopefully I can afford some more toys soon lol
fakeblood316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 11:53 PM   #4
Whitekryptonit3
Tri-State Addict
 
Whitekryptonit3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Connecticut
Member #7046

My Ride:
MK5 .:R32 #832

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to Whitekryptonit3
Quote:
Originally Posted by fakeblood316 View Post
I graduated from penn college with my bs in welding engineering. I took a position at ALCOA Branford as a welding engineer in charge of their laser welding operations. So hopefully I can afford some more toys soon lol
My friend Justin lives in Hamden and is a mechanical engineer. Once you relocate let me know.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Quote:
Agree. If you aren't here legally, don't think multiplying will save you. You're all swimming back, newborn and all.
Truth.
Whitekryptonit3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 02:27 AM   #5
fakeblood316
Tri-State Addict
 
fakeblood316's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: State College, Pa
Member #3839

My Ride:
1997 Nissan Hardbody + 2005 Chevy Colorado Z71

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to fakeblood316
Thanks man! I appreciate it, where in CT are you?
fakeblood316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 08:09 PM   #6
Whitekryptonit3
Tri-State Addict
 
Whitekryptonit3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Connecticut
Member #7046

My Ride:
MK5 .:R32 #832

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to Whitekryptonit3
Quote:
Originally Posted by fakeblood316 View Post
Thanks man! I appreciate it, where in CT are you?
I'm in Norwalk.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Quote:
Agree. If you aren't here legally, don't think multiplying will save you. You're all swimming back, newborn and all.
Truth.
Whitekryptonit3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:09 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.