TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Upcoming Events
Register Rules & Info

Notices

Old 08-20-2010, 02:07 AM   #1
Tuner Social
Tri-State Training Wheels

Member #17167

Tuner Enthusiast VIP Access @ NJMP on August 28/29!!

Tuner Enthusiast VIP Access @ NJMP Rallycross on August 28/29!!

Take part in a big car enthusiast gathering at NJMP and be among the first to witness the debut of a new American Motorsport at the same time!

If you haven't heard, European style Rallycross is hitting the states at the end of this month. Aside from watching 500hp rally cars race side by side, car enthusiasts are being offered some special treatment at the event.

The enthusiast package:
  • exclusive / front row enthusiast parking with easy spectating access
  • VIP access to SRT USA service / autograph signing for first (TBD) people
  • free Rallycross and SRT swag
  • a free $10 giftcard for use at NJMP!
  • all Subaru parade lap during opening ceremonies (first 25 in line)
  • free parking pass!

(Please note: enthusiast package subject to change)

For Ticket Pricing / Options:
http://www.subieevents.com

When you arrive at the first gate, pull over at the will call / ticket window and locate the "Subaru/Tuner Enthusiast VIP Window". From there you can pick up your goody bag and parking permit. You'll be directed to the VIP parking that is inside the track near all the vendor / sponsor booths.

Schedule of Events: http://rally-america.com/events/2010/NJMPRC1/schedule/

Saturday:
9am - practice
12:30pm - qualifying
3:30pm - heat 1

Sunday:
9am - warmup
10:45am - opening ceremonies (includes parade lap)
11:30 am - Heat 2
2pm - Heat 3
4:30pm - Finals

For more info:
http://www.rally-america.com/events/2010/NJMPRC1/

About Rallycross: A race consists of five rally style cars jumping and sliding on a road course made up of pavement AND gravel. Five drivers line up to start at once, piloting high-horsepower compact cars through race traffic over a challenging short course that features jumps, unbanked turns, hills and transitions between pavement and gravel. Each car must also take a “Joker” lap at some point during their heat. A Joker Lap is a small detour – normally over a jump – that adds a level of unpredictability to the heat’s outcome by changing a driver’s strategy in an instant.

Last edited by Tuner Social; 08-27-2010 at 12:02 AM.
Tuner Social is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 03:07 AM   #2
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

Send a message via AIM to TROLL
I'm so psyched for this event! Hopefully lots of TSTers already know about it and if they don't they will now. Can't wait to see the cars out there on a mix of pavement and gravel, and especially 5 wide... going to be action packed for sure.

Pricing on the Tuner Enthusiast VIP Access sounds like a great value too... lots of nice little perks in there, especially for the first 25 who sign up and get to take a lap

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Quote:
If your ever wearing your shirt and someone asks who Mike BartSUki is. Tell them Im a Youtube Sensation and the Top Underground Drifter coming out of Japan! HAHA How JDM is that!

|
TROLL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 10:55 AM   #3
B00MB@
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #15320

My Ride:
2013 Ford Focus (FR PKG)

Send a message via AIM to B00MB@
Oh my god this is awesome. I'm so getting my tix tonight. Hope to see some of you guys there.
Old 08-20-2010, 01:14 PM   #4
Tuner Social

Member #17167

Something to get you warmed up:
YouTube- European Rallycross Chamipionship 2007 Hungary Rallycross.hu

:D
Old 08-21-2010, 04:30 PM   #5
Spanky
Tri-State Addict

Member #15013

My Ride:
2001 Neon R/T

Send a message via AIM to Spanky
Knew about this for awhile.Im going to try and see if i can go sunday.
Spanky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 06:17 PM   #6
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

Bump for one of those most action packed weekends of the year... surprised this isn't getting more responses especially with all the AWD owners on here...

|

Quote:
If your ever wearing your shirt and someone asks who Mike BartSUki is. Tell them Im a Youtube Sensation and the Top Underground Drifter coming out of Japan! HAHA How JDM is that!

|
Old 08-23-2010, 02:29 PM   #7
CobaltSSChick
Tri-State Addict

Member #7048

My Ride:
2004 Subaru STi

Send a message via AIM to CobaltSSChick
I'll be there on Sunday
CobaltSSChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 05:19 PM   #8
Tuner Social

Member #17167

Schedule of events in case you're curious:
http://rally-america.com/events/2010/NJMPRC1/schedule/
Old 08-25-2010, 05:32 PM   #9
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

TST will be in attendance doing media coverage of this event... really looking forward to it!

|

Quote:

|
Old 08-25-2010, 05:40 PM   #10
Vr-4-Life
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1961

My Ride:
BMW E60 M5 V10 6 Speed --- Ducati Monster 696

What days are you going bry?

I wish I could get right up next to the road like they do in off road euro rallys.
Vr-4-Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 12:06 AM   #11
Tuner Social

Member #17167

Got to drive around the track a bit today and scope out the VIP areas. It's going to be insane!!
Old 08-27-2010, 02:36 AM   #12
OutlawzPrez
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #5364

My Ride:
1991 Silvia

Can't wait for this!

OutlawzPrez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 03:19 PM   #13
Tuner Social

Member #17167

I'm at the track early watching Pastrana / Mirra practice. This weekend is going to be insane!

Also, just learned that a select bunch are going to get a free Karting session.

And, there will be a 2011 WRX sitting in our parking area
Old 08-27-2010, 03:25 PM   #14
grimm
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #3058

Send a message via AIM to grimm
man i wish i knew about this earlier, i got to get on some mailing list or something for NJMP. this looks awesome i hope i can make it there, but it's not promising

grimm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2010, 02:07 AM   #15
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

I was there today and will be there again on Sunday. Its going to be such an awesome event... I'm so psyched for Sunday.

Got a media ride along today in Wyatt's Mazdaspeed 3... oh man I had a permagrin as he was getting loose linking turns on both the asphalt and gravel. I envy these drivers so much, the whole scene is amazing and everyone is so cool.

Hope everyone gets out there and if you do definitely go up and ask questions or just say whats up to the drivers and crew... everyone is really friendly and shares the same passion we do!

Oh and I saw the STi sedan and hatch parked in the Subie area right up front. First one I've seen in person... pretty cool.

|

Quote:

|
Old 08-29-2010, 07:09 AM   #16
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

Don't want to be awake this early but I am... today is going to be awesome... see some of you out there!

|

Quote:

|
Old 08-29-2010, 09:37 PM   #17
UnderPoweredRS
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #233

Send a message via AIM to UnderPoweredRS
It was loads of fun! Got to do 2 laps around the course although it was a slow lap It was still really fun.

good seeing some of the OGs of TST again. It's been a while since I've seen a lot of you.
Old 08-30-2010, 11:11 AM   #18
jcr557
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #7777

My Ride:
Fiesta ST, Subaru WRX

Send a message via AIM to jcr557
it was a good time, maybe its time to give those fwd and awd cars some competition

im looking at what kind of licence/requierments are needed now. anyone interested in doing this? theres going to be another one in october and then november.

jcr557 is offline   Reply With Quote