TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Networking: requests and offers
Register Rules & Info

Notices

Old 10-22-2009, 01:42 AM   #1
Roto
Tri-State Addict

Member #6454

My Ride:
Land Rover Discovery, Dodge Caravan 5-speed.

Would anyone like to rent a shop for projects?

I've been looking around craigslist and there are some quite affordable options as far as renting a shop type of thing in the philly area. I'm about to start a new project and of course having a garage would help, but rent on a garage would be just about half of a rent of a shop that could fit two-three cars inside and have space to work on them. Now, I'm not talking about shops with lifts or air compressors, just a place in a commercial area where noise isn't an issue that has a roof and a secure door. What I'm looking to find is someone who'd be fine with undertaking half the rent and electric for 6 months. I will be willing to share my tools with you and lend a hand in your project, you help me with my project, whatever blah blah blah. You'd have to be responsible enough to hold up your end of the deal and I will hold up my end. Let me know if there's any interest in doing this... it's an opportunity to learn more and not piss of the neighbors while at it.