TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Tech > Asian > Subaru Talk
Register Rules & Info

Notices

Old 10-07-2007, 04:21 PM   #1
Rallygal_22
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #4760

My Ride:
2000 Subaru 2.5RS AWD

I Need Help From A Subaru Technician-troubleshooting And Maintenance On Sym.awd

HELLO,

AT MY AUTOMOTIVE SCHOOL WE ARE DOING A REPORT FOR EACH CLASS AND RIGHT NOW I HAVE STEERING AND SUSPENSION. I CHOSE TO DO SYMMETRICAL AWD AND I AM HAVING PROBLEMS WITH FINDING INFORMATION ON THE MAINTENANCE AND TROUBLESHOOTING SYMMETRICAL AWD. SOMEONE HELP ME? I NEED THE INFORMATION THE PROJECT IS DUE THIS WEEK. EMAIL ME- RALLYGAL_21@HOTMAIL.COM THANK YOU!!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

***Female Automotive Technician in Training***
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Rallygal_22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2007, 05:02 PM   #2
Vypurr
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #58

My Ride:
06' SGM STi / 05' ZX-6R

Send a message via AIM to Vypurr
Well Symmetrical AWD doesn't really have anything to do with steering or suspension?

None the less, here is some information on it.

http://www.subarumaniablog.com/awd.php
http://www.symmetrical-awd.com
Gentleman do what ever it takes to empty our coffers lapdances, champagne dances, shower dances. Oh the things you can buy for a handfull of bills. It makes me excited. It gives me the chills. Thell be filcher rubs, breeders, hambones and tweeners, zobos and debos and blorps that go eenah. for a one dollar bill you can pull down their zippers.
I am the snorlax, I speak for the strippers!
Vypurr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 12:10 AM   #3
teh DIRT
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #6

My Ride:
Legacy 2.0GT

Send a message via AIM to teh DIRT
yeah youd be better off doing this kind of report in a manual or automatic transaxle class. Where are you going to school? You could do a report on electronic speed sensitive power steering.
Old 10-08-2007, 10:39 AM   #4
Rallygal_22
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #4760

My Ride:
2000 Subaru 2.5RS AWD

The teacher never said anything I don't know, he had 4wd and i didn't want to do that b/c a lot of kids were doing it. it is to late now. its due wednesday and like 7 weeks ago i turned in what i was doing. oh well.

Old 10-08-2007, 10:45 AM   #5
Rallygal_22
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #4760

My Ride:
2000 Subaru 2.5RS AWD

I don't know what to do about troubleshooting and maintenance? can't find information on that. i don't have a manual.

Old 10-08-2007, 11:03 AM   #6
Vypurr
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #58

My Ride:
06' SGM STi / 05' ZX-6R

Send a message via AIM to Vypurr
Here's the manual!

http://cl50.com/xweb/STi%20Manual/
Gentleman do what ever it takes to empty our coffers lapdances, champagne dances, shower dances. Oh the things you can buy for a handfull of bills. It makes me excited. It gives me the chills. Thell be filcher rubs, breeders, hambones and tweeners, zobos and debos and blorps that go eenah. for a one dollar bill you can pull down their zippers.
I am the snorlax, I speak for the strippers!
Vypurr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 12:21 PM   #7
Rallygal_22
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #4760

My Ride:
2000 Subaru 2.5RS AWD

lmao omg thank you so much!! you just helped me so so so so so much! thank you! you just took a load of stress off of me. thank you!